Hey, Jake, you get a dog?
怎么可能
You crazy?
这是给你的
She’s for you.
它叫桃子 因为它老家是盛产桃子的佐治亚州
Her name is Peaches because she’s from Georgia.
桃子 你好
Peaches, hi!

Sit.
握手 好狗狗
Paw! Good girl!
看见没 我们都为你训练好了
See? We got training and everything already done for you.
我们读到文章 狗狗对于像你这样
We read that dogs can be really helpful
恢复伤病的人很有帮助
for guys like you, healing from injuries like yours.
-真的吗 -我读过的
-Oh, really? -I read it.
-然后她给我发了信息 -不准在我背后密谋
-Then she texted me. -I don’t need you plotting behind my back.
太可惜了 因为它对你有好处
Well, too bad, because it’s good for you.
像我这样的人
Guys like me?
什么是像我这样的人 瘸子
Guys like me. What? Like a cripple?
我不需要你们的怜悯 好吧 随便你
I don’t need your pity.
听着 我知道什么对我有好处
All right, have it your way! Listen, I know what’s good for me.
我可以自己做决定
I can make decisions for myself.
现在都没人说“瘸子”这个词了
People don’t say “cripple” anymore. This is bullshit.
有时候接受帮助也没关系
You know, it’s okay to accept help sometimes.
搞什么 卢克
What the hell, Luke?
瞧见没 桃子都比你懂事
See? Peaches gets it.
好吧 我接受
Fine, I’ll take her.
-好狗狗 桃子 -真是好狗狗
-Good girl, Peaches. Good girl.
卢克 嘿 桃子 卢克呢
Luke? Hey, Peaches, where’s Luke?
人呢
Hello?
卢克
Luke?
天哪
Oh my God.
-你在走路 -勉勉强强
-You’re walking. -Barely.
疼得要命
Hurts like a bitch.
-显然我是个超能力者 -是吗
-You know, apparently, I’m a psychic. -Oh yeah?
因为我一般只给自己买♥♥早餐塔可饼
Because though I would usually just get myself breakfast tacos.
今早我醒来后 心想: “或许卢克表现好值得吃一个 ”
This morning I woke up, and I thought, “I wonder if Luke deserves one?”
-就一个 -别着急
-Oh. One? -Oh, calm down.
我买♥♥了很多
I got way too many.
甚至给我们的狗狗也买♥♥了
I even got our dog a taco.
是吧 桃子
Right, Peaches. Yeah.
你把门把手修好了
Did you fix the doorknob?
我该谢谢你
Thanks, I guess.
你知道自己可以一边接受男人帮忙 一边当女权主义者吧
You know you can let a guy help you and still be a feminist, right?
我宁愿手把断着 也比你教育我女权好
I’d rather have a broken knob than have you lecture me on feminism.
好 那你就宁愿住在 破门把手的破家
Oh, okay, so you wanna live on an island of broken doorknobs?
你为什么不干脆说:“卢克 你错了”
Why don’t you say, “Luke, you’re wrong.”
-“你根本不了解我” -卢克 你错了
-“You don’t understand me.” -Luke, you’re wrong.
-你根本不了解我 -我没有
-You don’t understand me. -I’m not.
我自己过得挺好
Really? Well, I’m doing okay on my own.
或许我不需要别人掌控着我的心 那种不受控制的感觉
Maybe I don’t need the chaos of someone having my heart or whatever.
你要是这样 就不许吃塔可饼了
Oh no. No more tacos if you do that.
我怎么了
Do what?
你就直说吧
Just say the damn thing.
好 这和你我没能成的原因一样 你不相信爱情
Okay. The same reason you and I wouldn’t work. You don’t believe in love.
哇 我不知道基础训练 还包含心理课程呢
Wow, I had no idea that Psych 101 was part of basic training.
你要知道 我是海军陆战队员 所以接受的训练一点都不基础
Well, you realize I’m a marine, right? So, the training is not exactly basic.
我看过电影
Oh yeah, I’ve seen the movies.
做过功课 毕竟我现在是一名骄傲的军嫂
I’ve done my homework. I’m a proud military wife, after all.
你不想跟真正喜欢的男人约会
You don’t wanna date a guy that you actually like
因为那样就意味着你得失去控制权
because that would mean, you know, you’d have to give up control
敞开心扉
and let someone in.
对 或许我有控制问题 这代表我很聪明
Okay, yeah. Well, maybe having control issues just means that I’m being smart.
你不知道自己在说什么
So maybe you don’t know what you’re talking about.
不可能
that’s fake news.
因为在控制问题上 我可是自学成才
Because when it comes to control issues, I’m self-taught.

You?
你看起来好轻松哦
You seem so chill.
听我说 要不是这样 要不我会违反六项法律
Listen, it’s this, or I’m breaking six laws,
光着屁♥股♥每小时开190公里 在405号♥州际高速路上狂奔
going 120 down the 405 with no pants on. So…
这是比喻吗
Metaphorically?
很难想象
Hard to picture.
不是说我正在想象
Not that I’m picturing it.

Okay.
什么样的怪胎会不放墨西哥辣椒酱
What kind of freak skips out on the Tapatío?
你们这些玻璃心真的…你真事儿多
You know, you snowflakes are just– You’re so judgy.
别找茬
Don’t start this.
好 控制狂 你准备好接受挑战了吗
Okay, control freak, you ready to let go?
-当然了 -来场狂野之旅
-Hell yeah. -Drive on the wild side?
-来吧 -输了就光屁♥股♥
-Bring it on. -Pants down?
-你准备好了吗 -好了
-Are you ready for this? -Yeah.
放马过来
Bring it on.
-准备好了吗 -好了
-Ready? -Yeah.
数到三
On three.
一、二、三
One. Two. Three.
你想吐出来吗
Do you wanna spit it out?
一点都不辣
It’s not spicy.
天哪…
Oh my G–
无法呼吸了
Can’t breathe.
我一点事也没有
No, I’m totally fine.
-我… -吐出来
-I go– -Spit it out!
-不 -你要输了
-No! -You’re gonna lose.
好吧 我不行
Okay, I can’t.
-我赢了 -天哪
-Victory is mine! -Oh my God.
我的眼睛都要流血了 我要流血…
I’m bleeding from my eyes. I’m bleeding from–
太好了
Yes!
-我赢了 你输了 -我有东西要给你
I won. -You lost. -I got something for you.
在我的后兜里 等下 送给你
It’s in my back pocket. Gimme one second. Here it is, right there.
我好痛苦 太痛苦了
I’m in pain. I’m in so much pain.
你都出汗了 来
You are sweating. Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么会有人这样对自己 我不明白
Why would anyone do that to themselves? I don’t understand.
-你也出汗了 -没有
-You’re sweating too. -No.
这不是出汗 我这是容光焕发
This isn’t sweat. This is a glow.
或许我们该看个电影什么的
Maybe we should watch a movie or something.
我可以闻到从你的毛孔中 散发出的墨西哥辣椒味 所以…
I can smell the jalapeños coming out of your pores. So, uh…
或许你该先洗个澡
Maybe you take a shower first.

Well…
淋浴意味着要站立很久
Getting in the shower means standing up for a long period of time,
肯定会很痛
which means radiating pain.
那泡个澡
Okay, then take a bath?
-这会让你感觉好些 -进入浴缸也是个噩梦
-It’s gonna just make you feel better. -Getting in the tub is also a nightmare.
我帮你
Here.
很丑
It’s not pretty.
-我自己来就可以 -让我来吧
-I can do that myself. -Just let me.
我知道你为此付出了多少努力
I see how hard you’ve been working at it,
你会再次跑起来的 卢克
and you’ll run again, Luke.
我对你有信心
I believe in you.
要不今晚睡在床上吧
Why don’t you sleep in the bed tonight?
嗨 桃子
Hi, Peaches.
-嗨 好狗狗 -嘿 宝贝 好了
-Hi, good girl. -Hey, baby. Okay.
你想走这边是吧
Yeah, you wanna go that way, all right.
天哪 我好久没回来了
God, I haven’t been back here in so long.
记住 我爸不信任我
Remember, my dad doesn’t trust me.
-他会观察一切的 -别担心
-He’s gonna be watching everything. -Dude, don’t worry.
看看咱俩这样子 可爱又呆板 真让人反胃
I mean, look at us. We’re so cute and suburban, it’s disgusting.
走 桃子
Come on, Peaches!
各位 我要你们听一首歌♥ 好了 准备好了吗
Okay, guys, I want you to listen to a song. All right, ready for this?
她是我现在最喜欢的艺人
She’s my new favorite artist.
-你真讨厌 -怎么了
-I hate you. -What?
-我喜欢这首歌♥ -卢克叔叔 跟我一起玩球
-I like this song. -Uncle Luke, play football with me.
-你在教我做事 -对
-You bossing me around? -Yeah.
-好 -来吧 卢克叔叔
-Okay. -Come on, Uncle Luke.
不行 他受伤了 小家伙 让你叔叔歇一歇
No, he’s got an injury, little man. Let your uncle take it easy.
卢克叔叔受伤了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!