I think this will look good here.
你这几份方案做得很好
These are pretty good.
噢,谢谢,放这儿吧
Oh, thanks. Here.
听着
Listen.
亨特·福斯特里尼打算卖♥♥掉他的贝尔维尤庄园
Hunter Fosterini is putting his Bellevue estate on the market.
等一下,Crypt-Yo的首席执行官?
Wait, CEO of Crypt-Yo?
注:stage指的出♥售♥房♥屋前,对其进行重新包装和布置,以抬高价格
他雇了我帮他进行售前设计 – 真的吗?
He’s hired me to stage it. -Really?
但介于我这对双胞胎马上要出生了
But with the twins coming,
我决定提拔你来独挑大梁
I’m finally promoting you to do it solo.
天呐,斯泰西,你认真的吗?
Oh, my God. Stacey, are you serious? That…
哇… – 不成功便成仁
Wow, I… -It’s make-or-break.
嗯,我明白
Yeah. No, I know that.
对于你这样一个女强人来说
As one strong woman to you,
绝对不能搞砸
don’t mess it up.
我…我不会的,我不会搞砸的
I… I won’t. I will not.
我不会让你失望的
I will… I won’t let you down.
让他飘飘然就行了
Just make him feel good about himself.
模糊售前设计师和潜在炮♥友♥之间的界限
Blur the line between stager and potential sexual partner.
这就是成功的诀窍
That’s how you’ll succeed.
噢,你好呀
Oh. Hi.
等一下,你是谁家的狗狗呀?
Wait, are you somebody’s?
噢,不不不不
Oh, no, no, no. No, no.
别过来,不好意思哈
No, no, no. I’m sorry.
抱歉了伙计,我得去找身衣服供我妹妹挑刺了
Sorry, buddy. I’ve just got to go find an outfit for my sister to criticize.
但还是祝你好运,好吗?
But good luck, okay?
非常感谢
Thank you so much
西雅图宠物收♥容♥所♥
您能到我们收♥容♥所♥来看看 – 嗯
for coming down and checking us out. -Yeah.
这里的狗狗都值得拥有一个温暖的家
You know, these dogs do deserve a loving home.
我知道有个小家伙非常适合您,很漂亮的
And I got the perfect fucking guy for you. Real beauty.
就是缺个人帮他按♥摩♥肚皮,并训练他的忍♥耐力
Just needs some belly rubs and tolerance training.
吓死我…
Oh, my…
噢,别担心,他会长大的
Oh, don’t worry, he’ll get bigger.
它是治疗犬吗?
That’s a therapy dog?
是的,他非常适合您
Oh, yeah. He’s perfect for you.
您和这家伙在一起会很融洽的
You’re not gonna have any problems with this guy.
谁敢惹你,他都会灭了他
He’ll destroy anyone that messes with you.
我…
Um, I…
我见过他大发雷霆的样子
I mean, I’ve seen him go ballistic.
谁敢直视他的双眼就死定了!
Anyone look him directly in the eye, they’re fucked!
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don’t think this is a good idea.
什么? – 对不起,我…我不需要…
What? -I’m sorry, I just… I don’t need a…
别担心呀,没关系的,我们这还有其他狗狗
Oh, don’t worry about it. No problem. We’ve got some other dogs.
啊
Ah.
这只可爱的小家伙怎么样?
What about this cute little one right here, huh?
她叫什么名字?
What’s her name?
这就取决于你了,我的朋友
Well, it’s up to you, my dude.
记得一周后带她回来做绝育就好
Just bring her back in a week to get spayed.
她也许是你的真命天狗
She might be perfect for you.
说不定还真是
Yeah, maybe she is.
抱歉,我…我只是有点紧张
Sorry, I’m just… I’m just a little nervous. Uh…
如果你有什么想要调整的地方,都没问题
Well, hey, if you wanna change anything, that’s fine. You know?
先跟我说一声就好,如果可以的话
Just run it by me first, if that’s cool.
那我该叫你什么呢?
So what do I call you?
查尔斯王子?或者查尔斯女王?
King Charles? Or Queen Charles?
你觉得…克洛伊怎么样?
What do you think about, uh, Chloe?
我打算就叫你克洛伊了,如果可以的话
I think I’m gonna call you Chloe, if that’s okay.
好极了
Great.
你想我带你参观一下吗?
Do you want to do a tour?
我在IT行业工作,这是我居家办公用的工作站
Um, I work in IT. This is my work-from-home station.
我办的是Xfinity宽带(美国网络服务商),所以我家的网速超级快
Popped for Xfinity, so my Internet’s crazy fast,
每秒1G多
like, over a gig.
相信我,这速度真的很快
Trust me, that’s really fast.
这…这架子就够我说一天的了
I mean, I… I could talk about this shelf all day.
这个是80年代的原盒原装模型
We got an unopened ’80s original right here.
绝地归来
这一套藏品可就不一般了
And this whole collection is just next-level.
噢,还有…
Oh, and…
这根雪茄是马龙·白兰度在《教父》里抽过的
So Brando smoked this for one take in The Godfather.
据说是这样,因为这段镜头最终没有剪到成片里去
I mean, supposedly. It didn’t make the final cut of the film.
但他在海报里确实抽着根雪茄,所以还挺酷的吧
But he did smoke a cigar in the poster, so it’s still kind of dope.
这是我的电子琴
This is my keyboard.
弹得不错嘛
That’s not bad.
如果你愿意的话,这琴就归你了
And, you know, it can be yours, if you want.
我真的已经厌倦弹琴给自己听了,所以…
I’m… I’m really tired of making music just for myself, so…
好啦…介绍完了
Well…that’s it.
我的情况就是这样
That’s me.
是不是挺牛逼的?
It’s impressive, right?
噢,谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
舔一下应该没关系吧
That’s fine, I guess.
哇哦
Wow.
走吧
Okay.
老妈?有人在吗?
Mom? Hello?
公主,你这样子一看就不会让我猫毛过敏
Princess, you’re looking hypoallergenic.
妮可?
Nicole?
嘿!
Hey!
脱鞋 – 噢
Shoes. -Oh.
脱鞋呀,妮可,你明知道不能穿鞋进家门的
Shoes, Nicole. You know we don’t wear shoes in the house.
我也很高兴见到你,老妈
It’s good to see you too, Mom.
嗨,姐姐,我回来啦
Hi, Sis. I’m home.
你好呀!
Hi!
脱鞋! – 嗨!
Shoes! -Hi!
这就脱 – 我们应该是第一次见面吧
Okay. -I don’t think we’ve met yet.
噢! – 你好
Oh! -Hi.
妮可,这位是阿利斯泰 – 你好
Nicole, this is Alistair. – Hello.
他大老远飞过来就是找老妈提亲的
He flew all the way here to ask Mom for my hand.
那必须的 – 哇哦….
Well, of course. -Oh, wow. That…
我肯定得来啊
I had to come for this.
老妈,这是你的戒指吗?
Mom, is this your ring?
反正你也不着急结婚嘛
Well, you’re hardly galloping down the aisle, Nic.
妮可,你的工作怎么样了呀?
So, how’s work going, Nicole?
噢,其实还真挺不错的
Uh, oh, really good, actually.
斯泰西今天算是把我升为了首席售前设计师吧
Yeah, Stacey promoted me to head stager today, I think.
大杀四方啊
She’s killing it.
斯泰西·多林的二把手,房♥屋售前设计界的传奇
Number two for Stacey Dorin, a legend in home staging.
我滴个乖乖
Oh, my God.
妮可是一名天赋异禀的艺术家,她原本可以去上艺术学院的
Nicole’s a very talented artist. She could have gone to art school.
但她却选择把自己的大好年华 用在重新布置家具上
But instead she chose to spend her life rearranging furniture.
老妈,那叫房♥屋售前设计,专为顶奢豪♥宅♥服务的
It’s home staging, Mom, in highest-luxury real estate.
你把我的工作说得好像是在瞎胡闹一样
You make it sound like it’s musical chairs.
注:华盛顿大学在美国华盛顿州西雅图,不在首都华盛顿
她拒绝了华盛顿大学艺术与设计专业的录取通知书
She turned down a spot at U-Dub for art and design.
对啊,因为你当时在巴黎潇洒
Yeah, well, someone needed to take care of Dad
总要有人照顾老爸,所以…
while you were in Paris, so…
你懂我意思了吧?防备心很强的
See what I mean? Defensiveness.
过去这三年里,她把自己完全封闭了起来
I mean, she’s been completely closed off these last three years.
不寻常啊
Curious.
老妈,我还在这呢
Mom, I’m literally sitting right here.
她夜夜笙歌♥ – 是的
I mean, she parties every night. -Yeah.
但我担心,她的内心深处其实是非常孤独的
But I’m afraid, deep down, she’s really lonely.
真有意思 – 我的天呐,老妈
Fascinating. -Oh, my God, Mom.
你干嘛要和阿利斯泰讨论这个?
Why are you discussing this with Alistair?
因为他是英国人啊,妮可
Because he’s British, Nicole.
一过晚上9点,外面就没啥好玩的了
Nothing good happens out there past 9:00 p.m.
只有一堆人满为患的酒吧
Just a bunch of packed bars
彼此的呼吸都交织在了一起
and people breathing on each other.
我现在不能走
♪ I, I, I can’t go now ♪
DJ正在播放我的主打歌♥
♪ DJ’s playing my, my, my, my song now ♪
但如果你想等我一整晚
♪ But if you want to wait all night ♪
那我可能就会陪你熬通宵
♪ I just might go all the way with you tonight ♪
抹去你的视线…
♪ Erase the visual you like my… ♪
你那段也唱得太好了