克洛伊?你能不能…我得…克洛伊,快走吧
Chloe? Chloe, can you… I gotta… Chloe, come on. Go.
快点,克洛伊,快走开
Come on. Chloe, come on. Go, go, go.
谢谢你,这就对了
Thank you. Okay.
什么情况? – 我真是服了
What? -Jesus Christ.
钱宁·塔图姆在看着我们
Channing Tatum’s watching us.
快走吧伙计,妈妈忙着呢,快走开
Come on, buddy. Come on. Mama’s busy. Come on.
快点
Come on.
好了,请你待在这里别动
Okay, just stay in here, please.
对了,乖孩子,真是操了
Okay, good boy. Holy shit.
不不不
No, no, no.
不行!你这是乱♥伦♥
No, no, no, no! This is incestuous.
快点下去,放开我的腿,钱宁 – 你让他欲♥火♥焚身啊
Come on. Get off. Get off. Channing, no. -Yeah, but you turned him on.
别,求你别这么说
No, don’t say that. Come on, don’t say that.
快走!你们别这样… – 哎哟
Go! Come on, guys, I… -Oh, man.
我们还是去卧室吧
God. Let’s go to the bedroom.
好
Yeah.
我的天呐,我被录取了
Oh, my God. I got in.
什么? – 真的,我被录取了
What? -Yeah, I got in.
这太棒了!
You… That’s amazing!
等一下,我有点懵,怎么会这样
Wait. I’m confused. I don’t understand how this happened.
我应该要在面试的时候展示作品集才行啊
I was supposed to show my portfolio in my interview.
是这样…
Right. Um…
我提交了一份电子版给他们 – 什么?
I submitted a virtual deck. -You what?
嗯…我只是把你的作品汇总了一下
Yeah, I mean, all I did was put, like, all your stuff together,
然后写了一份情况说明,并点了“发送”
and I wrote a little personal statement and hit “send.”
举手之劳而已…
I mean, it was just…
真不敢相信你会为我做这些
I can’t believe that you would do that for me.
客气
Yeah.
我们应该办个派对来庆祝一下
We should have a party to celebrate.
办派对? – 对啊,一起庆祝
A party? -To celebrate, yeah.
你哪位啊?
Who are you?
办一场主题为“你真棒”的狗狗泳池派对
It’ll be like a “you’re awesome” party/puppy shower.
行啊,我们要在哪办?
Okay, where are we having this party?
这里呀,就在家里办
Here. In the apartment.
等一下
Wait a second.
你是在说,终于有人要进入你这块世外桃源了吗?
Wait, you’re telling me you are going to have actual humans in your sanctuary?
但他们肯定得穿鞋套或是戴口罩的
I mean, obviously they’re gonna be wearing booties and masks.
不…我敢肯定他们不会这么做的
No, I… Obviously I don’t think that they will.
妮可,我不想让你搬出去
Nicole, I don’t want you to move out.
那我就不搬
Then I won’t.
热烈欢迎狗狗
人类勉强能忍♥…
恭喜你啊,亲爱的
Congratulations, my darling.
谢谢你,老妈 – 噢!
Thank you, Mom. -Oh!
我们有规定,不许穿鞋进屋且必须使用洗手液
So we do have a no shoes and a hand sanitizer policy.
噢
Oh.
这派对听上去很对我的胃口啊 – 我想是这么想的
Sounds like my kind of party. – I thought so.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哇哦
Oh, wow.
她真是当缉毒犬的料!
Oh, she’s such a sniffer!
我是黛安·马修斯
Diane Matthews.
妮可的母亲
Nicole’s mother.
希德·萨利巴,麦克斯的父亲…
Sid Saliba, Max’s father…
像父亲一样的人,也是他的榜样和领导
figure, role model and boss.
你这条围巾很别致啊,过季很久了吧
That scarf is chic as shit, a few seasons ago.
不过喔,这指甲油涂在你手上很好看
But, ooh, that nail polish is beautiful on you.
凸显了你眼睛的美
Really brings your eyes out.
等派对结束了…
When this party’s over…
带我去个有品位的地方
take me somewhere sophisticated.
遵命,女士
Yes, ma’am.
现在吗?我的天… – 把手套从杂物箱里拿出来!
Now? Oh, my… Ugh! -Get the gloves out of the glove box!
好的好的,放哪了啊? – 就在杂物箱里啊!
Okay, okay. Wait, where are they? -In the glove box!
好的
Okay.
里面没有啊!杂物箱里没有手套!
They’re not in here! They’re not in here. We don’t have them.
好吧,那也得继续拍
Okay, well, the show must go on. Okay.
美味!
Delicious!
真美味
Delicious.
操
Shit.
闻上去一股裤档味
It literally smells like crotch. It’s so bad.
她还在舔她的小妹妹!
She’s still licking her hoo-ha!
她的妹妹…她的小妹妹没事吧?
Well, is everything okay with her hoo… with her hoo-ha?
我们能不能别用…好吧,再来一条
And can we please use… Okay, one more time.
不许动!乖啦,别动
Stay! Good girl. Stay. Stay. Stay.
骚猪
Bitch pig, huh?
来啊!你想干架吗,骚猪?
Come on! You want it, you bitch pig?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你在跟谁说话?
Who the hell you think you talkin’ to?
让我们看看你的牙,请你让我们看看
Let us see your teeth. Please show us your teeth.
别闹
Stop.
露多一点
More teeth.
卡!
And cut.
狗狗!好多狗崽!
Puppies! Puppies, puppies! -Puppies! Hey, hey!
操!不好意思,我们的牙撞到一起了
Fuck! Sorry, guys. We just tooth banged.
痛死我了,抱歉
That hurt so bad. Sorry.