滚你♥妈♥的♥吧
Why don’t you– You go fuck yourself!

I–
你 操 你刚才是说滚我妈的吗
Y– Fuck! Did you just say, go fuck myself?
是的 我说了
Yes, I did.
那可不好 你死定了
That wasn’t good! You’re dead!
恩 那
Um, is there–
穿蓝色西装的那个人 他在附近吗 你能
Is that– the guy in the blue suit– Is he just around the corner? Can you–
那边有个警官 他想问你一些问题
Yes, there’s a police officer here. He’ll want to ask you some questions.
哦 我知道 那个和我一起来的人 他在吗
No, the guy who came in with me, is he there?
和你一起来的人 我不知道
The guy who came in with you? I’m not sure.
但我可以去前台替你问一下
We can ask the receptionist to go get him for you.
他可能是在等候室呢 – 好的 谢谢了
He’s probably in the waiting room. – Thanks.
请问 -什么事
Excuse me. – Yes.
刚才这里有个女士 金发的 她换病房♥了吗
There was a woman in there, a blonde woman. Did they move her room?
她叫什么 先生 – 丽娜·里昂纳多
What’s her name, sir? – Lena Leonard.
你是她的亲属吗 – 是的
Are you a relative? – Yes.
请稍等 我替你查查 – 好的
Just a minute. Let me check for you. – Okay.
她今晚出院了 – 出院了 好的
She was discharged this evening. – She was discharged. Okay.
好的
Okay.
欢迎使用地点查询系统
Welcome to directory assistance.
请告诉我地点所在州
City and state, please.
犹他的某个地方
Somewhere in Utah.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么列表
What listing?
你能给我一张D&D床垫大王的列表吗
Can I have the listing for D & D Mattress Man?
家具 & 床垫

Ow.

Ow.
去你♥妈♥的♥ – 不
Fuck you. – No.
你是个变♥态♥
You’re a pervert.
你觉得你这么变♥态♥的人 能不付出一点代价吗
Think you can be a pervert and not pay for it?
不许这么和我说话
Don’t you say that to me.
是你打的电♥话♥ – 白♥痴♥ 闭嘴
You called a phone sex– – Shut up.
我什么也没做
I didn’t do anything.
我是个好人
I’m a nice man.
我关心我自己的生意
I mind my own business.
所以你得对我说”到此为止” 否则我就打死你
So you tell me that’s that before I beat the hell from you.
你不知道我的实力
I have so much strength in me, you have no idea.
我现在心中有所爱了
I have a love in my life.
这让我无比强壮
It makes me stronger than anything you can imagine.
如果我是你 我肯定会说 “到此为止”的
I would say that’s that, Mattress Man.
你跑了这么远 就是和我说这些的吗
You came all the way from LA to tell me this?
没错
Yes, I did.
你报♥警♥了
Tell the cops?
没有
No.
好吧
All right.
“到此为止”了
That’s that.
如果您喜欢的话 就买♥♥下来吧
I think if you like it, you should get it.
滚出去吧 变♥态♥ – 我没警告过你吗
Now get the fuck out of here, pervert! – Didn’t I warn you?
“到此为止”吧
Th– That’s that.
贝里 你还好吧 是的 怎么了 贝里 – 我挺好的 我挺好
Barry, you okay? What’s going on, Barry? – Yeah. I’m fine, I’m fine.
你去哪了 – 我去了犹他州了 现在回到这里了
Where you been? – I was in Utah, but now I’m here.
我马上回来
And I’ll be right back.
贝里
Barry?
你去哪
Where you going?
嘿 丽娜
Hi, Lena.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉 把你一个人留在医院了
I’m so sorry I left you at the hospital.
我打过一个色情电♥话♥
I called a phone sex line–
在认识你之前 我打过一个色情电♥话♥
I called a phone sex line before I met you,
4个金发小子来找我的茬
and four blond brothers came after me,
他们把你弄伤了 我很抱歉
and they hurt you, and I’m sorry.
然后我又离开了
And then I had to leave again because I wanted to make sure
因为我必须确保你的安全
you never got hurt again.
而且
And–
我现在有很多的布丁
And I have a lot of pudding,
再过6到8周 我就能得到那些免费公里数了
and in six to eight weeks, it can be redeemed.
所以 如果你能给我6到8周的话
So, if you could just give me that much time,
我就能凑够足够的公里数 带你去任何你想去的地方了
I think I can get enough mileage to go with you wherever you have to go,
如果你非得为了你的工作去旅行的话
if you have to travel for your work.
因为如果没有你 我哪里也不想去
Because I don’t ever want to be anywhere without you.
所以 你能等着我 直到我兑换了那些公里数吗
So, could you just let me redeem the mileage?
你把我一个人扔在了医院
You left me at the hospital.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你不能那么做了 – 好的
You can’t do that. – Okay.
只要你给我6到8周
If you just give me six to eight weeks,
我就能兑换了那些公里数
I can redeem the mileage and I can go with you
我就能带你到任何你要去的地方
wherever you have to travel.
我们开始了
So here we go.
编剧&导演
保罗·托马斯·安德森
亚当·桑德勒 艾米丽·沃森
私 恋 失 调
分九期付款
…make in nine payments.
请你不要拒绝我
Please– Please don’t turn me down.
你深深 深深的爱着
You have love-love-loved me.
感谢 所有人 谢谢
Mahalo, everyone. Thank you.
谢谢你 找到我
Thank you, too, for finding me,
谢谢今生有你
and thank you for my life with you.
亲爱的
My darling. My dear.
一起去兜风
Let’s go for a ride now.
亲爱的 你所做的一切让我兴奋
My dear, you thrill me with everything you do to remind me
我爱你
I love you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!