那好吧 那你的婚姻维持了多长时间
Okay. How long were you married for?
能不能见了面再谈这些
Do you want to meet me and talk about this stuff?
好的
Okay.
你是哪里人
Where are you from originally?
我来了
I’m here.
你把我从房♥间里叫出来了
You got me out of my hotel room.
我们现在能回房♥间去吗
You came and got me out of my room.
这太好了
It’s so nice.
这可是货真价实的夏威夷啊
It really looks like Hawaii here.
大家 谢谢
Mahalo, everyone. Thank you.
抱歉 我忘了刮胡子了
I’m sorry. I forgot to shave.
你的小脸蛋太迷人了
Your face is so adorable.
你的皮肤 你的脸颊
Your skin and your cheek.
我真想咬一口
I want to bite it.
我想在你的脸颊咬上一口 你真♥他♥妈♥的可爱
I want to bite your cheek and chew on it, it’s so fucking cute.
看着你的脸 我就忍♥不住象揍它一拳
I’m looking at your face, and I just want to smash it.
我就是想他妈的用榔头
I just want to fuckin’ smash it with a sledgehammer
砸烂你的脸 你太可爱了
and squeeze it, you’re so pretty.
我想一口把你的小脸蛋咬下来 我要挖出你的眼珠子
I want to chew your face and I want to scoop out your eyes
把他们嚼碎
and I want to eat them.
嚼碎了它们 然后吞下去
Chew them and suck on them.
好的 – 好
Okay. – Yeah.
真有趣 – 是的
This is funny. – Yeah.
太好了
This is nice.
上次在餐馆的时候 我把洗手间给砸了
At that restaurant, I beat up the bathroom.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
嘿 – 嘿
Hi. – Hi.
很明显的 他们想了解一下那个新的484 确保它符合他们的要求
Apparently, they need to see the new 4-84s to make sure it works with their OC.
没问题 那艾里克那边怎么办
Okay, and what should I do about Eric?
啊 让他打电♥话♥给我吧
Just tell him to call me.
好的 – 我弟弟给你打电♥话♥了吗
Okay. – Okay, so did my brother call you?
没有 – 我也搞不懂他到底在做什么
No. – I have no idea what he’s doing then.
我很抱歉没能撮合成你们两个 – 没关系的
I’m really sorry that didn’t work out. – No, it’s fine.
我是说 反正你也不想和他约会的
I mean, you wouldn’t want to go out with him anyway.
他有时候真的很变♥态♥的 – 他确实有点奇怪
Honestly, he’s such a freak sometimes. – Yeah, he did seem a little strange.
他不是你想像的那样奇怪的
Well, he’s not that strange.
别那么说
Don’t say that.
你说得对 对不起
You’re right. I’m sorry.
我是觉得他奇怪 可那只是我个人的看法
I think he’s weird, but that’s me.
好的 还用我稍后再打给你吗
Okay. So should I call you later?
不用了 等你回来后我们再见吧
That’s okay. I’ll just see you when you get back here.
好的 – 好的 再见
Okay. – Okay, bye.
你为什么非要回去
So where do you have to go?
为了工作
For what?
为了工作
For work.
其实我来这根本不是为了什么公务 我完全是为了看你来的
I don’t have any business here. I came here for you.
你好啊 帅哥
Oh. Hello there, guy.
嘿 我是贝里
Hi, look. This is Bar–
我现在不在
You have almost reached me, but not quite.
我正在另一个房♥间 帮我的朋友刮她的三角区呢
I’m in the other room, shaving my roommate’s pussy right now,
所以没法接听你的电♥话♥
so I’m a bit distracted.
可是如果你留下你的姓名和电♥话♥的话 别忘了你的区号♥
But if you leave me your name and home phone number, area code first, please,
我会尽快打给你的
I’ll be sure to call you back as soon as I’m done.
天啊 你太性感了 再见了 宝贝
God, she’s so sexy. Bye, honey.
我是贝里·依根
Yes, this is Barry Egan.
我打过来 是为了那天晚上发生的事情
I am calling in regards to what took place the other night.
我想说的是 你们那样对我是不公平的
I just wanted to tell everybody I know it was not fair what you did to me
我想把我的钱要回来
and I am expecting my money back.
我知道你有我的电♥话♥号♥码 我现在正在度假
I realize you have my home phone number. I’m away on vacation right now.
那么要是想找我的话 我很快就会回家的
If you guys want to reach me, shortly I will be home
然后我们就能好好谈谈 你们如何把钱还给我
and we can discuss how you can return my money.
否则 我就要报♥警♥了
Otherwise, I’m pretty sure that the police can be contacted
我肯定那样做会很有效
and I could do that, and I feel like i-it’s warranted.
所以我们还是想点别的办法吧
So, um, let’s– let’s figure something out.
如我所说 我很快就会回家的 打电♥话♥给我吧
Uh, like I said, I’ll be home shortly. Give me a call.
谢谢
Okay, thank you.
你坐过多少次飞机
How many airplanes have you been on?
我想 超过100次吧
I think maybe over a hundred.
对啊 你经常旅行的
That’s right. You travel a lot.
是啊
Yeah.
那你旅行过多少次呢 你总是旅行吗
How much do you travel? Do you travel all the time?
还是别提这个了
I forgot about that.
回去之后 我能去你家吗
Can I come home with you when we get there?
当然可以
Of course.
我这么问 没问题吧
Is it okay to ask that?
我觉得你无论如何都会问的
I thought that you were anyways.
过来
Come here.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事 你呢 – 没事 对不起
Yes, I’m fine. Are you okay? – Yes. I’m sorry.
这是怎么回事 – 没事的
What is this? – It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
眼睛跟着光线走 好吗
Follow the penlight with your eyes, okay?
这世界人都疯了
People are just crazy in this world, I think.
你能记起点什么吗
And you remember everything from the accident?
好像能
I think so.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye-bye.
欧耶
Ooh, yeah.
你叫什么名字 宝贝
Yes, what’s your name, baby?
真的 你在打飞机吗
Really. Are you strokin’ it already?
嘿 我是接线员珍妮斯 你是哪位
Hi. This is Janice, the operator. Who’s this?
我是贝里·依根
Okay. This is Barry Egan.
我们聊过的 你不记得了吗
You talked to me. Do you remember? You called me up.
不 宝贝 我不记得了 – 别扯淡了
No, sweetheart, I don’t remember you. – Cut the crap, lady!
你说你叫佐治娅
You said your name was Georgia.
你说我们的谈话是完全保密的 我相信了你
You said our conversation was confidential, and I trusted you!
然后你就打电♥话♥找我要钱
And then you called me, and you asked me for money!
没错吧 没错吧
Am I right? Am I right?
先生 – 叫你的老板来接电♥话♥
Sir– – Get your supervisor on the phone!
不管他是谁 叫他来接我电♥话♥, 你听见了吗
Or whoever owns that place. I want him on the phone! Do you hear me?
好的 你稍等 – 别他妈的耍我了
Okay. Can you hang on a second, please? – No more bullcrap!
我受够了你了
I’m not kidding around with you!
我是迪恩 – 是我
Yeah, this is Dean. – Hey, it’s me.
那个洛杉矶的贝里·依根 他在另一条线上
This guy from LA, Barry Egan, he’s calling on the other line.
他说他想和管事的说话
He’s saying all this stuff. He wants to talk to a supervisor.
你说了什么 – 什么也没说
What’d you say? – Nothing.
把电♥话♥接进来 – 不不不 这样做不好 肯定发生什么事情了
Put him through. – No, this is bad. Something must’ve happened.
闭嘴 闭嘴行吗
Will you shut up?
好的宝贝 我现在就把电♥话♥转给我的老板
Okay, sexy. I’m gonna connect you with my supervisor now.
你麻烦大了 宝贝
You’re in trouble, honey.
你是谁 – 你好先生 我叫贝里·依根
Yeah, who’s this? – Hello, sir. My name’s Barry Egan.
我曾经打过你们的服务电♥话♥ – 你♥他♥妈♥的给我闭嘴
I called your service the other night. – Why don’t you shut the fuck up?
你说什么 – 我说你给我冷静点 闭上你的鸟嘴
What’s that? – I said calm down and shut the fuck up.
你有什么要说的
What’s the problem?
问题是 你的一个雇员
The problem is, if you give me a chance to explain,
就是刚才跟我说话的那个女孩 她威胁我
one of your employees, that girl who I was just speaking with, has been threatening me.
4个金发小伙子袭击了我
And four blond gentlemen just attacked me
撞坏了我的车 弄伤了我的女友
and smashed my car and hurt my girl.
得了 滚你♥妈♥的♥吧
Go fuck yourself.
那他妈的跟我没关系 我经营的是合法生意
That shit has nothing to do with me. I run a legitimate business here.
听着
Listen to me.
你叫什么 先生
What’s your name, sir?
回答我 – 你♥他♥妈♥的叫什么
Answer me! – What’s your name, asshole?
我叫贝里·依根 – 我怎么知道 你可能用的是假名
I’m Barry Egan. – How do I know? You could be anybody.
混♥蛋♥ 你是个坏蛋 你没权利利用别人的隐私
You’re a bad person. You have no right taking people’s confidence in your service.
你懂我的意思吗 先生 你这个混♥蛋♥ – 不不 闭嘴
You understand me, sir? You’re sick. – No, no. Shut up!
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴 – 你没权利利用别人的隐私
Shut the fuck up! – You have no right to take people’s trust.
闭嘴 行吗 闭嘴
Shut up! Will you shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut, shut, shut, shut, shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你♥他♥妈♥的恐吓我吗
Now, are you threatening me, dick?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!