我很抱歉 昨晚我没能出席你姐姐的生日派对
I’m sorry I couldn’t come to your sister’s birthday party last night.
伊丽莎白邀请我去了 可我没去成
Elizabeth invited me, and I couldn’t make it.
没关心 别担心 我们昨晚挺开心的
Not a problem. Don’t worry about it. We had a terrific time though.
有这么多个姐姐 你压力也不小吧
Must be weird for you to have so many sisters.
不 没有的事 这样挺好的
No, not at all. It’s very nice.
贝里 1线是你的电♥话♥ – 失陪一下
Telephone, Barry. Line one. – Pardon me.
我是贝里
This is Barry.
再挂断的话 你的麻烦就大了
Hang up again and see the trouble it’s gonna make.
谢谢 – 你说谢谢是什么意思
Thank you. – What do you mean, thank–
生意不错啊 你挺忙的啊 – 是的 也不太忙
Business is good. You’re busy. – Yeah. Um, not really.
我看过一张你的照片 – 哦 是吗
I saw a picture of you. – Oh, yes?
伊丽莎白有一张你们的合影 你和你的姐姐们的
Elizabeth has a picture of you guys, your sisters and you.
你们真是个大家庭啊 真好
It’s a lot of family. It must be nice.
你有兄弟姐妹吗 – 没有
Do you have brothers or sisters? – No.
我正好相反
I’m the exact opposite.
那肯定也不错的
That must be nice.
那一定是很
That must be really, really, really–
不是的 那简直太糟糕了
No, it’s terrible.
那些布丁是做什么用的 – 那可不单单是布丁
What’s the pudding for? – That’s something else.
要去吃煎饼 – 是的
Gonna get pancakes? – Yes, we are.
你们要
You’re going up–
哦 天啊 – 早餐准备吃什么 你和我姐姐同事多长时间了
Oh, my God. – So what do you guys want for breakfast? How long have you worked with my sister?
啊 6个月吧 可能是5个
Six months, maybe five.
那么你很了解她了 – 你不准备去看一下吗
So you know her. – Do you want to check that?
当然
Sure.
没受伤吧 你们还好吧
Are you guys hurt? Are you okay?
他们没事 你是做什么的 跟我姐姐一样吗 同样的工作吗
They’re okay. So, you do what she does? The same job, the same work as her?
是的
I do.
但我主要是做关于地区的咨♥询♥工作的
But I do mainly field consultations too.
那个工作挺棒的 因为我经常可以出差
Which is cool ’cause I get to travel. I’m going to Hawaii on Friday.
我星期五就要去夏威夷了 夏威夷 我一直想去那里的
Hawaii? I was thinking about going there.
真的 – 我一直想到那里做一次商务考察的
Really? – I was thinking about going there on business.
如果你要去的话 – 我可能去不了的
Well, if you’re gonna go… – I’m probably not gonna go though.
那太遗憾了 因为那里真的很美
Oh, that’s– that’s too bad, ’cause it’s so great over there,
而且我们一起去 还能有个伴
and if you were there we could say hello to each other or something.
那确实很不错的 不过我现在还不敢肯定 这里的工作太忙了
That would be great, but I have so much going on. A lot depends on this thing.
有好多计划外的事项 一旦真的发生 我就 那儿也去不了了 如果没事的话
If it happens, I won’t be able to go. But if it doesn’t, I might be able to.
我可能会去的 我找不到车钥匙了 其实能找到 可是现在拿不到
I can’t find that thing in my car, but I can give it to you later.
你和我们一起吃饭吗
So, are you gonna come eat with us?
我恐怕不行 – 喔
Yeah, I can’t. – Whoa!
哦 天啊
Oh, my God!
喔 喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
很高兴能再见到你 – 那别怎么了
It was great to meet you again. – What was that?
多谢你昨天帮了我 – 钢琴是哪里来的 那些布丁又是怎么回事
Thanks for helping me yesterday and– – What is that piano? What is this pudding?
我不知道 – 它们怎么会在这的
I don’t know. – Why are they here?
我不清楚 – 一会打给我
I have no idea. – Call me later.
回头给我打电♥话♥ 我们得谈谈找精神病医生的那件事
We can talk about asking Walter for the shrink.
他还说 你有动不动就大哭的毛病 – 再见 贝里
And he said you have this crying problem. – Bye, Barry.
给我打电♥话♥
Call me later.
贝里真是个大忙人啊
He’s obviously very busy.
真不知道他有没有时间交女朋友
I don’t even know if he has time for a girlfriend.
抱歉
Sorry.
那餐厅见了 – 好的
So I’ll just see you at the restaurant? – Okay.
我明晚要出去吃饭 你来吗
Um, I’m gonna go and eat tomorrow night. Do you want to go with me?
当然
Sure.
你能来接我吗
Do you want to pick me up?
当然
Sure.
我能把我的地址和电♥话♥留给你吗
Can I write down my address and phone number for you?
当然
Sure.
真有意思 – 是啊
This is funny. – Yeah.
给 – 谢谢
Here you go. – Thanks.
我没找什么精神病医生 她们肯定弄错了
I didn’t ask for a shrink. That must have been somebody else.
那些布丁也不是我的
Also, that pudding isn’t mine.
另外我今天穿西服 是因为早上有个很重要的会议
Also, I’m wearing a suit today because I had a very important meeting this morning.
而且 我才没有大哭的毛病呢 – 好的
And I don’t have a crying problem. – Okay.
好的
Okay.
嘿 – 嘿
Hi. – Hi.
嘿
Hi.
我是贝里
This is Barry.
你♥他♥妈♥的这次麻烦大了
You just made a fucking war for yourself that you can’t afford.
欧耶
Ooh, yeah.
你怎么知道他有钱的 – 他说他要做新买♥♥卖♥♥呢
How do you know this guy’s rich? – He said he was gonna diversify.
什么买♥♥卖♥♥ – 他自己的生意
Diversify what? – His business.
他叫什么名字 – 贝里·依根
And what is his name? – Barry Egan.
我能带我的兄弟一起去办这件事吗 – 能
I can take the brothers on this mission? – Mm-hmm.
交给我了
We’ll do it.
多谢了
Thank you so much.
测试 测试 一 二
Check. Check. One, two. Test. Test.
怎么样 – 小点声
How’s that sound? – Bring it down.
你不能那么做 全错了
You can’t do that. It’s wrong.
测试
Check.
测试 测试
Check, check, check. Hold on.
一 二 测试
One, two, test. Check.
他们要去了
They’ll go.
太好了
Great.
我会付钱给你们的 – 好的
I’m only paying two of you guys. – That’s cool.
你们什么时候动身 – 听你的
When can you leave? – If you want–
我想你们现在就出发 越早越好
I want you to go right away. I think that’s best.
我还想让你们去帮我查一下那辆车
I also really need you to check out a car for me down there that this guy’s selling.
所有的花销 你们都得自己掏腰包 – 可莱媂夏说你全包了的
Your expenses are your own. – But Latisha said you were gonna cover–
她不知道她自己在说什么 – 随便吧 这可不怎么样
She didn’t know what she was talking about. – Whatever, man. That’s not cool.
大卫 别这样 真的 我给你的条件已经很好了 你不应该再讨价还价了
David, don’t. Seriously. Doesn’t make sense if you think about it in a fair, deal-like sense.
我们是在谈生意 – 你在打飞机吗
Okay? It’s business. – Baby, are you stroking your cock?
2天的活而已 100美金 这可比你们平时挣的多多了
$100, two days work. A lot more than your family’s making, sitting around your house.
我是认真的 好吗
All right? Now, I’m serious now. Okay?
拜托 别啰嗦了
Please. Now just stop.
这是卡车的钥匙 你们得先加油
Keys to the truck. You gotta gas that up.
别忘了留好收据
Save receipts on that.
这是地址
His address.
还有他公♥司♥的地址
We have his business address too, but–
这样
You know what?
先在他的家门口下手
Hit him at his house first.
试试这家伙深浅
See what this little bad boy businessman is all about.
你就修你的吧 先生
Just fix it, sir.
我想告诉你一些事情 我必须得告诉你
And now I want– I want to tell you something. I’ve got to tell you.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我看过了你们那幅照片 你和你的姐姐们的
I saw a picture of you guys, your sisters and you,
看过照片之后
and… I saw your picture
我就觉得我很想见你
and I really wanted to meet you.
我那天去修车 其实是故意的 就是为了能见到你
I came to drop my car off, on purpose, to try and meet you.
天啊 你不是骗我吧
Ha-ha-ha. What, are you lying?
没有
No.
哦 我的 – 我觉得应该告诉你
Oh, my… – I thought I should tell you.
在我们正式开始之前 我不想还瞒着你什么
I didn’t want to get too far along on going out and be hiding something.
你能这么说真好
It was very nice of you to say.
太好了
Terrific.
我今天早上听了一个电台节目
I was listening to these morning DJs this morning.
总有夫妇打热♥线♥电♥话♥进去 诉说他们之间的问题
They always have couples that call in and… and talk about their problems.
那个主播”法官” 我挺喜欢他的
And this DJ Justice– this morning DJ that I really like.
今早那对夫妇谈论的是 关于他们的周年纪念照
And they were talking about pictures, about yearbook pictures
他们都不喜欢照片中自己的样子
and how nobody’s happy with the way they look in their pictures.
我喜欢这个主播 是因为他总是实话实说
And I just love this guy because he tells it the way it is.
他从来不说假话
He’s, you kn– He’s not a phony.
有个人 今早有个人打电♥话♥进来 谈论关于古老的格言的话题
And this guy calls up and he’s talking about his senior quote.
那个主持人说 “你想说的是哪个格言 它精妙在哪里”
So DJ Justice says, “What was your senior quote? What was so great about it?”
他说 “我找到了一个古老的谚语” 他就说 “好吧”
And he says, “I stole an ancient proverb.” And so he says, “Okay.”
然后他说 “混乱[和孔子谐音]曾说”
And he, uh, says, “Confusion say–”
然后主播就说
And then DJ Justice–
“是混乱 还是孔子 ”
“Confusion or Confucius?”
简直太好笑了
And it was just so comical.