你呢 你几点睡的
What about you? When did you go to sleep?
不是很晚
Not very late.
你现在要去上班了吗 – 是的
Well, you going to work now? – Yes.
能问你个问题吗 – 当然
Can I ask you a question? – Sure.
还记得我昨晚跟你提过
Remember last night when we were talking
我的房♥子和租金的事吗
and I was telling you about my apartment and my rent?
嗯哼 – 还记得
Mm-hmm. – Remember?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我实在不好意思张口
This is so weird and really embarrassing for me.
不会的 – 但是 呃
No. – But, um…
我想找你借点钱
I was wondering if maybe you could help me out with some money.
我 – 是啊
Me? – Yeah.
啊 是的 不 抱歉
Uh, yeah– No, I’m sorry.
我恐怕帮不了你
I can’t afford that.
可你还不知道多少钱呢
But you don’t even know how much it is.
多少
How much is it?
差不多750块吧
Like seven, 50. 750.
啊 不 我没那么多钱
Yeah, no, no. I can’t afford that.
我很抱歉
I’m s-sorry. Sorry.
真的
Seriously?
你经济上有困难吗
You’re having trouble. Financial trouble?
最近日子不太好过 我很需要钱
It’s so hard these days, and, yeah, I really need it.
可是我确实没有那么多钱 抱歉
Yeah, I just don’t have enough money to be able to do that. I’m sorry.
可你告诉我你有自己的买♥♥卖♥♥啊 你还说准备做些新的生意
I thought you said you had your own business. You said you were going to diversify.
嗯哼 – 那能借我点钱吗
Mm-hmm. – So you think you can?
对不起
I’m sorry.
那我是不是应该和你女朋友谈谈了
Maybe I should call back and talk to your girlfriend?
可能我应该找她借会容易许多
Maybe it’d be better to ask her for the money.
贝里 我可掌握了你所有的资料
It could be really easy, you know, Barry. I have all your information.
我有你的信♥用♥卡♥信息
I have your credit card information, all of your billing stuff–
我说不行了 谢谢
Okay, no, thank you.
早 贝里 – 早
Good morning, Barry. – Morning, Lance.
那些布丁是怎么回事
What’s with all this pudding? What is this?
那都是为了那个航♥空♥促销活动 简直太划算了
Oh, that’s part of a pretty amazing airline promotional giveaway that’s really tremendous.
我准备开始收集布丁和优♥惠♥券
I’m gonna start a collection of puddings and coupons
然后就可以去找”健康选择”公♥司♥
that can be redeemed for frequent flyer miles
换取美国航♥空♥的免费公里数
through Healthy Choice and American Airlines.
你准备去旅行 – 不 我没有
You going on a trip? – No, no.
但是现在这些航♥空♥公里数就像货币一样值钱
But airline mileage is like a currency these days.
你应该去旅行一次的 – 还是不了 多谢了
You should go on a trip. – Yeah, no, thank you.
那我该怎么处理这些
So, what do you want me to do with it?
就先放在那吧
Why don’t we just leave it there for now.
不是吧
Yeah, really.
谢谢 我很好 我叫贝里·依根
Thank you very much. I’m doing well. My name is Barry Egan.
呃 – 我想我的信♥用♥卡♥出了点问题
Uh-huh. – I have a little problem with my Mastercard.
请讲 – 我 呃
Okay. – I, uh–
我把它弄丢了 然后又找到了
I, uh, lost it and I found it again,
我担心在这个过程中
and I’m afraid in my lost-ing and finding, I, um–
别人有可能用过了我的卡
somebody might have used my card or–
好的 你的帐号♥是多少 – 好的
Okay, what’s the account number? – Okay.
抱歉 没有早点给你们打电♥话♥
I did punch that in earlier. I’m sorry.
我只是挺担心的
I just– I-I’m nervous about the whole situation.
碰到这种事不知道该怎么做才好
Is there the proper– I don’t know the etiquette in this situation.
我只是想确认一下 是否有别人动过我的钱了
I just wanna make sure that no one spent any money so far.
我可不是什么富翁 – 好的
I don’t have money to burn. – Okay.
呃 没什么要 – 那现在没有问题了
Uh, but there’s nothing– – I’m clean for now?
是的 一切正常 – 我很抱歉
Yes, um, everything is fine. – Yeah, I’m sorry to sound panicked.
没关系的 – 你叫什么名字
That’s okay– – What’s your name?
我叫珍妮特 – 很高兴认识你
My name is Jeanette. – Nice to meet you.
那么我就把这张卡废掉了 – 没问题的
So I’m gonna go ahead and cut it up. – Okay, that’s fine.
我把我的卡废掉 然后我再申请个新的
I’ll cut up my card then a-and, um, get a new one going. Right?
好的 – 非常感谢
Yes, you will. – Thank you very much.
别客气 – 好了
You’re welcome. – Okay.
不该放在哪儿
That shouldn’t be there, Rico!
我不想做坏人 但真的会伤者人的
I don’t want to be a dick, but that could hurt somebody.
已经伤到人了 它伤了我 挪开它
It already did hurt somebody. It hurt me. Let’s please move that.
他又穿他那身该死的西装了 我不知道他为什么要穿成这样
He’s wearing that goddamn suit again. I don’t know why he’s wearing that suit.
他一般不♥穿♥西装的 – 挺好的
He doesn’t usually dress like that. – It’s fine.
嘿 干吗呢 怎么又穿这身西服了
Hey, what are you doing? Why are you wearing that suit again?
我也不知道 – 嘿
I don’t know. – Hi.
嘿 – 还记得我吗 我昨天把我的车留在你这里了
Hi. – Remember me? I left my car yesterday.
当然记得 – 这位是丽娜
Yes, I do. – This is Lena.
我的好朋友 她和我一个公♥司♥的
She’s a good friend from work.
我们以前是邻居 我们来取车
We were in the neighborhood. She had to pick up her car.
然后去吃早餐 你跟我们去吗 一起去吧
We’re getting breakfast before we go in. Want to go? We’re gonna eat. Let’s go.
我不行 – 为什么
Yeah, I can’t. – Why?
我还有工作 走不开的
I have to work. I have to stay here.
真的假的 我是说去吃个早餐
Seriously, though, we’re going to eat, I said.
我很抱歉 – 没关系的
I’m sorry. – It’s okay. That’s all right.
那是什么 你开始学钢琴了吗
What is that? Are you learning to play the piano?
那不是钢琴
That’s not a piano.
兰斯 – 什么事
Lance! – Yeah?
还记得我们得给托莱多的那个家伙打电♥话♥吗
Remember, we have to call that guy in Toledo.
哪个家伙 – 我一会告诉你
Which guy? – I’ll tell you later.
你不和我们吃早餐了 – 贝里 2线是你的电♥话♥
You don’t want to come eat with us? – Telephone, Barry, on line two.
怎么会有那么多的布丁
What’s all that pudding?
我得去 稍等 我接个电♥话♥
I don’t know. I’m gonna talk to you in a second. Let me just get this.
怎么会有那么多的布丁 贝里
What’s that pudding, Barry?
我是贝里 – 嘿 宝贝
This is Barry. – Hey, baby.
我猜上次的电♥话♥断了是吧
I guess we got disconnected before.
电♥话♥断了
We got disconnect–
你从哪里弄到这个号♥码的 你给我公♥司♥打电♥话♥了
How did you get this number? You’re calling me at work?
你把信♥用♥卡♥注销了 我可不想看到你这么做
You canceled your credit card. I need you not to cancel your credit card.
我还需要你给信♥用♥卡♥提升额度
And I need you to up your limit.
你这么做可不太合适
Okay, this is making me very uncomfortable.
我需要你的帮助 要不我找你的女朋友去借
I need help. Should I just ask your girlfriend?
我想我应该直接打给你的女朋友
Maybe I should just call back and talk to your girlfriend.
我没有女朋友 – 你说你有的
I don’t have a girlfriend. – You said you did.
我知道 可是我确实没有 – 你骗了我
I know, but I don’t. – You lied to me?
你这么做是不合法的 我得报♥警♥了
This is illegal, okay? I’m sorry. I’ll call the police.
不 你不会的
No, you won’t.
这真有点叫人尴尬 对不起 – 我现在去交我的修车费了
This is a little embarrassing. I’m sorry. – I’ll go pay for my car.
真的 – 是的
Are you sure? – Yeah.
他有点反常 我不知道他为什么这么奇怪 还穿着那身西装
He’s being weird. I have no idea why he’s being weird and dressed in that suit.
那没什么的
It’s not bad. It’s okay.
他太奇怪了 我不知道你是不是真的想和他约会
He’s so strange. I don’t even know if you’d really want to go out with someone like him.
没关系的 我去交费 – 对不起
It’s all right. I’ll just pay for my car. – I’m sorry.
别这样 阔少 我还以为我们一起挺开心的呢 – 这样可不好
Come on, rich boy. I thought we had fun. – This isn’t cool.
可你昨晚还觉得挺好的呢 – 我得挂电♥话♥了
You thought it was cool last night. – I’m gonna hang up.
那你就等着瞧吧 混♥蛋♥
You have no idea what could happen, you motherfucker.
我得挂了 – 你给我等着
I have to go. – You’re making a big mi–
你觉得怎么样 她人挺好得吧 – 你怎么不声不响得就来了
What do you think? She’s cool, right? – Why did you just come by like this?
不行吗 – 不是 挺好的
It’s not cool? – No, it’s fine.
我只是有点尴尬 – 你会约她出去吗
It’s just, I feel put on the spot. – Do you think you’ll ask her out?
会吗 – 我不知道 我很少那样做的
Are you gonna do it? – I don’t do things like that.
你根本就是什么也不做 你到底怕什么
You don’t do anything. Why are you being scared?
谁害怕了 我只是 我这么做的话 你是不是又要骂我了
I’m not being scared. I just– You’re gonna rag on me if I do this.
我才不会骂你呢 我为什么要骂你
I’m not gonna rag you. Why would I do this just to rag you?
我不知道 – 我能问你个严肃的问题吗
I don’t know. – Can I ask you a serious question?
你是不是让沃尔特帮你找个精神病医生
Did you ask Walter to get you a shrink?
巴里 你是不是让沃尔特帮你找个精神病医生
Barry, did you ask Walter to get you a shrink?
你怎么了 你还好吧
What’s the matter with you? Are you okay?
他骗了我
He is lying.
你又开始反常了 拜托 别犯神经
You’re being weird again. Come on. Please don’t be weird.
我们该走了
We should be going.
好的 哦 不 我得去车上拿点东西
Yep– No, I have to get something from my car.
你刚才说的是托莱多的那个人
What guy in Toledo are you talking about?
我说的是
I’m talking about the guy.
我一会再和你谈这件事 – 你说的是拉马塔酒店吗
I’ll come over, I’ll tell you later. – Are you talking about the Ramada Inn?
我等一下就告诉你
I’ll just come over to you in– in a second.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!