关于迪林杰先生 我们还有很多要做
We have a lot of work to do here on Mr. Dillinger.
-下次擦吧 -好 先生 谢谢你 先生
– Another time. – Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
让强尼·巴顿排在其它四道的前面
Put Johnny Patton down front on the other four tracks.
外面真热
It’s hot out, right?
是的 弗兰克
Yes, Frank.
自从那些傻瓜枪击我后 我都暖和不起来
Ever since those pricks shot me, I can’t get warm.
什么
What?
那边有些来自芝加哥的人
Some people from Chicago over there.
强尼
Johnny.
我们25号♥在图森见怎样
What do you say we meet you in Tucson around the 25th?
好 没问题
Okay. all right.
有天我听说 印第安纳报纸刊登
I heard one today. Indiana paper,
追捕强·迪林杰 就要死的
“Wanted, John Dillinger, dead or dead.”
我们让中西部忙乱了一段
I think we wore out the midwest for a while.
怎么了
What?
今晚来克伦尼尔 这是聚会地 欢迎光临
Come out to the Colonial tonight. It’s our joint. Be my guest.
这有迈阿密最好的牛排
The best steaks in Miami.
不拍照吧
You’re not gonna take our picture, are you?
不拍照
No pictures.
好 那我们去
All right. We’ll be there.
谢谢你带我旅行
Thank you for taking me on this trip.
你要去哪 美人 我吗
You going somewhere, doll? Am I?
-没有 -别当我是小孩子
– No. – Don’t kid a kidder.
那就别当我是傻子
Then don’t play me for a fool.
你我都清楚 无论怎样
We both know I end up back
我最后都会回斯图本俱乐部
checking coats at the steuben club,
继续做存取衣服的工作
One way or the other.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你根本没想过过了今天或明天
You don’t think past today or tomorrow.
最终他们会抓住你并杀了你
And eventually, they will catch you or kill you
我不想眼看那样的事发生
And I don’t want to be there when that happens.
谁让你有能力预见未知了
Who gave you a crystal ball?
我不需要
I don’t need one.
问问侯默吧
Ask Homer.
问侯默什么
Ask Homer what?
他那该死的笑话 就要死的
And his goddamn joke, “dead or dead.”
你哪也不用去 听到了吗
You ain’t going nowhere, you hear me?
我会在你的臂弯里老死
I’m gonna die an old man in your arms.
我们比他们强多了
We’re too good for them.
他们不够坚强 不够聪明 也不够敏捷
They ain’t tough enough, smart enough or fast enough.
我随时可以随便抢一家银行
I hit any bank I want any time.
他们却得时时刻刻看好所有的银行
They got to be at every bank all the time.
所以我们站在世界的顶端
That’s why we’re on top of the world.
没人能惩罚我们
Ain’t nobody lay a glove on us.

No.
我哪也不去 你也是
I ain’t going nowhere. Neither are you.
你说呢
What do you got to say about that?
嗨 二位
Hi, folks.
下午好
Afternoon.
弗兰克·萨利文夫妇预定了一个房♥间
Got a reservation for a Mr. and Mrs. Frank Sullivan.
如果您需要 我可以送点三明治和啤酒上去
I can send up some sandwiches and beer if you like.
那太好了
That’d be swell.
我的朋友应该来了
Some friends of mine should be here already,
一位是J·C·戴维斯 一位是克拉克先生
A J.C. Davies and a Mr. Clark?
我想 他们一定去购物了
Out shopping, I believe.
他们回来 我一定告诉他们你到了
I’ll let them know you’re in when they get back.
好吧
Okey-doke.
电梯在那边
The elevator’s right down that way.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你似乎需要人陪
You look like you could use some company.
我和我的小兄弟来陪你如何
How’s about me and my friend Prince Albert come and pay you a visit?
来吧 你们俩一起来
Get on in here, both of you.
强尼 强尼
Johnny! Johnny!
穿上衣服 小姐
Put some clothes on, miss.
到底发生什么了 小子
What the hell happened, boys?
酒店着火了
There was a fire in the hotel.
救生员发现了我们的枪 于是报了警
Firemen found our guns. They called the cops.
他们要带你去哪
Where they taking you?
我们被迫去俄亥俄州
We’re getting shanghaied to Ohio.
比莉在哪儿
Where’s Billie?
你的女人应该被送回芝加哥了
Your girl’s been put on a bus back to Chicago.
我们不会抓她
We ain’t holding her.
往这走
Right this way.
很好
Well,
这人杀了帅小子弗洛伊德
Here’s the man who killed pretty boy Floyd.
他只是长得帅
Damn good thing he was pretty,
因为他肯定不是神童弗洛伊德
’cause he sure wasn’t whiz kid Floyd.
告诉我 珀维斯先生
Tell me something, Mr. Purvis.
在谢隆公♥寓♥被害的那个人
That fellow, the one who got killed at the sherone apartments,
报上说 你发现他时 他还活着
The newspaper said you found him alive.
是因为眼睛 对吧
It’s the eyes, ain’t it?
死前 他们会一直看着你
They look at you right before they go.
然后就游离 空洞无物了
And then they just drift away into nothing.
让你夜夜无法入眠
That’ll keep you up nights.
是什么让你夜夜无法入眠 迪林杰先生
And what keeps you up nights, Mr. Dillinger?
咖啡
Coffee.
你很自信 珀维斯先生
You act like a confident man, Mr. Purvis.
你有些品质
You got a few qualities.
远看非常好
Probably pretty good from a distance,
特别是你的人多时
Especially when you got the fellow outnumbered.
但走近了 面对面
But up close, toe to toe,
当有人马上要死的时候
When somebody’s about to die right here, right now,
我习惯那场面了
I’m used to that.
你呢
What about you?
再见 迪林杰先生
Goodbye, Mr. Dillinger.
以后再见
I’ll see you down the road.
你没机会了
No, you will not.
你离开牢房♥的唯一机会
The only way that you will leave a jail cell
就是我们送你上邢台的时候
Is when we take you out to execute you.
我们走着瞧
Well, we’ll see about that.
你该给自己另外找份工作 梅尔文
You ought to get yourself another line of work, Melvin.
我刚开玩笑的
Hey, I was just kidding.
我会让你们的人关在这里几天
I believe I’m gonna let you boys keep me here a while.
这样最好 强尼 可也别待得太舒服了
We’d like that, Johnny, but don’t get too comfortable.
他们准备把你转走了
They’re moving you.
去哪
Where to?
印第安纳州
Indiana.
为什么
Why?
印第安纳州没有我要做的事
I have absolutely nothing I want to do in Indiana.
他来了
He’s here.
后退 伙计们 后退
Back up, fellas. Back up.
现在开始我们接管 把手铐解开
We’ll take custody now. Take the manacles off.
回到印第安纳高兴吗
Are you glad to see Indiana again?
就像印第安纳也很高兴见到我一样
About as glad as Indiana is to see me, I suppose.
是你将枪♥支♥偷运入印第安纳州立监狱
Did you smuggle the guns into Indiana state penitentiary
造成了9月26的那次越狱吧
For the big break of september 26th?
你太好打听了 小子
Right now, you’re too inquisitive, buddy.
把胳膊搁在迪林杰肩上
Put your arm around Dillinger.
上次你在摩斯威尔是什么时候
hey, when was the last time you were in Mooresville?
10年前
Ten years ago.
我是个野孩子 还很笨
I was a wild boy, and, well, I was foolish.
抢了一家小卖♥♥店
I held up a grocery store,
我不该这么做的 因为摩根先生是个好人
Which I never should have done ’cause mr. Morgan was a good man.
他们把我关在州立监狱10年
And they sentenced me to 10 years in
就因为我偷了50块钱
The state penitentiary for a $50 theft.
在监狱里的时候我认识了很多好伙伴
When I was in prison, I met a lot of good fellows.
毫无疑问的
So sure, yeah,
我帮忙做了密歇根的劫案 为什么不呢
I helped set up the break at Michigan city. why not?
我与我的朋友们合力协助
I stick with my pals and my pals stick with me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!