滚吧 蠢货 小费自己留着吧
Hit the road, sport. Keep the tip.
你不用再给别人取衣帽
You ain’t getting other people’s hats and coats no more neither.
你为什么这么做
Why’d you do that?
因为你跟着我了
’cause you’re with me now.
我一点不了解你
I don’t know anything about you.
我在印第安纳州的摩斯威尔农场长大
I was raised on a farm in mooresville, Indiana.
三岁时妈死了
My mama died when I was three.
我爸不要我了
My daddy beat the hell out of me ’cause
因为他不知道怎么养我
He didn’t know no better way to raise me.
我喜欢篮球 看电影 优质衣服
I like baseball, movies, good clothes,
跑车 威士忌 还有你
fast cars, whiskey and you.
你还想知道点什么
What else you need to know?
请坐
Have a seat.
你在这里住很久了吗
You been living here long?
是啊
Yeah.
昨天住下的
Since yesterday.
我给你个礼物
I got you something.
我小的时候
When I was a girl,
我们去弗兰德鲁的保留地生活
We went to live on the reservation in flandreau
因为我爸爸死了
’cause my daddy died.
在弗兰德鲁 什么事都没有
In flandreau, nothing ever happened.
直到我13岁
And when I was 13,
我搬到密尔沃基市和蓝斯姨妈一起住
I went to live in milwaukee with my aunt lnes.
交了很多印第安朋友
We had a lot of indian friends,
我们去教堂表演节目
And we went around to churches and put on plays.
在那儿也什么事都没有
And nothing exciting ever happened there, either.
所以除了来芝加哥试图开创自己的生活
So I haven’t been anywhere or done anything except come to Chicago
我哪儿都没去过 什么多没做过
And try to make my way.
你行李都打好了
You’re all packed.
宝贝
Well, baby,
我要带上你走
I’m gonna take you with me.
你会开始一段崭新的刺♥激♥生活
And you’re gonna start a whole new exciting kind of life.
那你想要什么呢
And what do you want?
所有的一切
Everything.
就现在
Right now.
珀维斯
Purvis.
20分钟前伯曼把德索托停到谢隆公♥寓♥
Berman dropped the desoto at sherone apartments 20 minutes ago.
男人进出一间租给薇·斯科特小姐的公♥寓♥
Men go in and out of an apartment rented to a miss vi scott.
他们拿着很沉的箱子 其中一个很像迪林杰
They carry heavy suitcases. One of them looks like Dillinger.
你的人在哪
Where are your men?
他们在车里 停在克莱伦登和威尔森大街
In cars on Clarendon and Wilson Avenue.
有拦截车吗 在小巷里吗
Blocking vehicles? the alley?
谁在监视德索托
Who has a line of sight on the desoto to you?
他们察觉到我们在这儿吗
Are they aware that we are here?
有什么特殊举动吗
Any rapid movements?
没有
No.
卡特
Carter,
你从那儿监视德索托
You keep an eye on the desoto from there.
巴顿 你跟我来
Barton, you’re with me.
什么事
Yes?
我是特工梅尔文·珀维斯 斯科特小姐
I’m special agent Melvin Purvis, Miss Scott.
你一个人
Are you here by yourself?
不是 我和我未婚夫一起
Nnno. I’m here with my fiance.
你未婚夫叫什么
And what is your fiance’s name?
莱昂纳多·麦克亨利
Leonard Mchenry.
我们可以进去吗
May we come in?
可以 请进
Well, please.
我没事 请进
I’m perfectly safe, but come on in.
有什么不对吗
Something wrong?
能看下你的身份证吗
You have identification?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
亲爱的 帮我拿下驾照 在我上衣口袋里
Honey, would you get my driver’s license? It’s in my jacket pocket.
好的
Sure.
我认识你
I know you.
你是
You’re. . .
你是梅尔文·珀维斯 对吧
You’re Melvin Purvis. right?
是的 我见过你的照片
Yeah. I seen your picture.
莱昂纳多 你做什么工作
And what do you do for a living, Leonard?
我卖♥♥女鞋
I travel in ladies’ shoes.
给他看看 亲爱的
Show him, honey.
好看吧
Cute, huh?
祝你们用餐愉快 麦克亨利先生
Well, you enjoy the rest of your dinner, Mr. Mchenry.
-谢谢 -晚安
– Thanks. – Good night.
不准任何人进出 我去叫其他人 你留下
No one in or out. I’ll get the others. you stay here.
你在那儿盯着那扇门
You watch that door from right there.
从谢里登那里调些人手过来
Get the men from sheridan.
我是调查局的 你叫什么
Bureau of Investigation. What’s your name?
你想知道我的名字
You wanna know my name?
快走
Come on.
鲍姆 盯着走廊
Baum, you keep an eye on the alley.
巴顿
Barton?
巴顿
Barton.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他们朝东面去了
They’re headed east!
谁在拦截车里
Who was in the blocking car?
是我们
That was us.
我们听到枪声 所以赶来了
We heard gunfire so we came here.
谁跑了 迪林杰吗
Who was it? Dillinger?
溜走的人不是强·迪林杰
The man we let get away wasn’t John Dillinger.
是娃娃脸尼尔森
That was baby face Nelson.
趴下 马上 快
Get on the floor! Now! Go!
所有人 都靠墙站
Y’all get up against that wall.
快点 所有人 这是抢劫 举起手
Go on, all of you. This is a stick-up! Up!
举起手来 举起来
Put them up! Up!
趴下 马上 趴下
Down on the floor, now! Down !
举起手 快点 举起手
Put them up! Come on. Put them up!
这是抢劫
This is a stick-up!
走 快点 举起手
Let’s go. Come on. Up!
举高点 让我看见
Where I can see them, up!
顾客们 冷静 别动
Customers, stay calm. Don’t move.
嘿 你 举起手
Hey! You! Up!
举起手 快点 都拿出来
Hands up! Move! Empty it!
你让尼尔森溜走的同时
John Dillinger held up a bank for $74,000
强·迪林杰抢劫了一家银行七万四千元
While you failed to arrest Nelson.
长官 我愿付全责
Sir, I take full responsibility.
但我有个要求
And I would like to make a request.
我们要调一些有特殊才能的人
That we transfer men with special qualifications
加入芝加哥办事处
To augment the staff here in Chicago.
一些德克萨斯州和俄克拉荷马州的前警♥察♥
There are some former Texas and Oklahoma lawmen
目前正在达拉斯办事处
Currently with the bureau in Dallas.
我想你明白我建立的是什么
I thought you understood what I’m building.
是一支具备了顶尖专业人士的现代队伍
A modern force of professional young men of the best sort.
恐怕我们的人完成不了任务
I’m afraid our type cannot get the job done.
抱歉 我听不到
Excuse me, I cannot hear you.
我们的人完成不了任务
Our type cannot get the job done.
我听不到
I cannot hear you.
我们的人完成不了任务
Our type cannot get the job done.
如果没有专业人士的帮助
Without qualified help,
我得辞去这项任务
I would have to resign this appointment.
否则 我就是让我的人被屠♥杀♥
Otherwise, I am leading my men to slaughter.
托尔森先生会给你电♥话♥ 珀维斯特工
Mr. Tolson will call you, Agent Purvis.
他说他什么样了吗
Did he say what he looked like?
没说
Didn’t say.
先生们 需要帮助吗
You gentlemen need any help?
谢谢 不需要
Thank you, no.
擦鞋吗 早上好
Shine? Morning.
-你好吗 -很好
– How you doing? – I’m doing all right.
温斯特德特工
Agent Winstead?
-是的 -真高兴见到你
– That’s right. – It’s a pleasure.
欢迎来芝加哥
Welcome to Chicago.