比莉·弗雷谢特
Billie Frechette.
请你喝一杯好吗
Can I buy you a drink?

Okay.
你叫什么
You got a name?
-杰克 -跳舞吗 杰克
– Jack. – You dance, Jack?
我不会跳舞
I don’t know how.
来吧
Come on.
你怎么能不会跳舞呢
How come you don’t know how to dance?
弗雷谢特
Frechette.
法国姓
That French?
我爸是法国人 结尾有个E
On my father’s side. there’s an “e” at the end.
这是跳二步
This is a two-step.
老爸是法国人 你妈呢
Daddy’s french. what’s on the other side?
我妈是梅诺米尼印第安人
My mama’s a menominee Indian, okay?
大多男人都不喜欢
Most men don’t like that.
我和他们不一样
I ain’t most men.
真的吗
Yeah?
我在赌场做掷骰女
And I’ve been a dice girl,
在斯杜本俱乐部存取衣服
and I check coats at the steuben club.
你做什么呢
And what do you do?
我四处约会
I’m catching up.
与你这样的丽人相遇
Meeting somebody like you,
幽暗而美丽
Dark and beautiful,
就像歌♥中的鸟
Like that bird in that song.
冷吗
You cold?
你到底做什么工作
What is it exactly you do for a living?
我是强·迪林杰 抢银行为生
I’m John Dillinger. I rob banks.
这些人把钱都存进那里
That’s where all these people here put their money.
干嘛跟我说这些
Why did you tell me that?
你可以编个故事啊
You could have made up a story.
我不想对你撒慌
I’m not gonna lie to you.
对你刚遇到的女孩说这些有点言重了
That’s a serious thing to say to a girl you just met.
我了解你
I know you.
但我不了解你
Well, I don’t know you.
我没去过别的地方
I haven’t been anyplace.
我去过的地方也不刺♥激♥
Well, some of the places I’ve been ain’t so hot.
要去的地方倒还不错
Where I’m going is a whole lot better.
想一起来吗
Want to come along?
你太心急了
Boy, you are in a hurry!
你要是我 看到这样的美人 也会心急的
If you were looking at what I’m looking at, you’d be in a hurry, too.

Well,
现在他们都在看我
It’s me they’re looking at this time.
你很漂亮
You’re beautiful.
他们看我是因为不习惯
They’re looking at me because they’re not used to
穿廉价裙子的女孩
Having a girl in their restaurant
出现在他们餐厅
In a $3 dress.
听着 宝贝
Listen, doll.
因为他们关注的都是你从何处来
That’s ’cause they’re all about where people come from.
唯一重要的事情是要去向何方
The only thing that’s important is where somebody’s going.
你要去向何方
Where are you going?
任何我想去的地方
Anywhere I want.
我们离开这里
Let’s get out of here.
强尼
Hey, Johnny!
到外面等我
Go wait for me outside.
吉尔
Gil.
自打我出道 就为弗兰克·尼蒂干
Ever since I got out, I’ve been working for Frank Nitti.
他们和全国的人都有关系
These guys are connected to everybody all over the country now.
他看着像个理发师
He looks like a barber.
菲尔·丹德烈亚
Phil D’andrea.
每次我读到你抢银行的报道
Every time I read about one of your bank jobs
你把钱还给顾客的那次 真让我笑不可遏
Where you give the customers back their money, you crack me up.
有任何需要 找吉尔伯特
You need anything, ask Gilbert.
吉尔伯特知道怎么联♥系♥我
Gilbert knows how to find me.
多谢
Thank you.
-那女孩去哪里了 -不知道 先生
– Where’d that girl go? – I don’t know, sir.
她跳上辆马车走了
She jumped in a cab and took off.
我是洛厄尔·托马斯
This is lowell thomas.
卡♥耐♥基♥公♥司♥控诉在东弗吉尼亚
From west virginia comes accusations
进行罢♥工♥的美国煤矿工人
By the carnegie coai company of red influence
是受到红色左翼思潮的影响
On the united mine workers’ strike.
同时 在威斯康辛州的拉辛市
Meanwhile, in racine, wisconsin,
头号♥公敌强·迪林杰
after raiding the american trust bank,
在抢劫了美国信托银行后
Pubiic enemy number one John Dillinger
被成群的警♥察♥追捕 亡命旷野
Roams the wilds pursued by the hounds of justice.
在日内瓦 国际联盟
And in Geneva, the league of nations
通过苏联成员国待遇
Voted the ussr full membership.
据银行职员芭芭拉·帕斯基所说
According to the bank teller, barbara patzke,
这是强·迪林杰的大衣
This is John Dillinger’s coat.
圣路易斯的优质产品
It’s made by shragge quality out of st. louis.
35美元 32盎司羊毛的风衣 做工精良
Price, $35, windproof 32-ounce wool. top stitching.
谢谢 鲍姆特工
Thank you, agent Baum.
全国的特工
Agents in our offices across the country
正在调查美国所有卖♥♥这种大衣的店铺
Are identifying every store in the united states that sold this overcoat.
然后我们就可以根据卖♥♥大衣的地点
Then we will cross-reference every Dillinger associate
交叉定位所有迪林杰的同伙
At locales where that coat was sold.
他就在某处
He was in a place.
觉得冷 买♥♥了一件大衣
He got cold. he bought a coat.
除非他各处流窜
Unless he was traveling through,
否则他一定藏匿在附近
He was being harbored nearby.
如果他回来 我们就等在那里
If he returns, we will be there.
通过这种方法我们能抓到强·迪林杰
It is by such methods that our bureau will get John Dillinger.
桃瑞斯 请联♥系♥
Now, Doris, would you please contact
芝加哥电♥话♥交换局负责人 有六个人
The chicago area telephone exchange supervisors. There are six.
安排他们同卡特·鲍姆和我会面
Request appointments for Carter Baum and myself.
兄弟们
Gentlemen,
马上就会给你们配备汤姆森冲♥锋♥枪♥
Shortly you will be provided thompson submachine guns,
勃朗宁自动步♥枪♥
bars
351温彻斯特半自动步♥枪♥
And a .351 winchester semi-automatic rifle.
我们追捕残暴的杀人犯 他们很危险
We are pursuing hardened killers. they will be dangerous.
有人没有准备好的话 请离开
And those of you who aren’t prepared for that should go.
如果想走 请现在就走
And if you are going to go, please go now.
这是27分钟前
This is a phone call conversation
一个汽车商的电♥话♥录音
From a car dealership from 27 minutes ago.
哈利·伯曼
Harry Berman.
车开回来后 把钥匙放在车底板上
When you drop it, leave the keys on the floorboard.
-我弄了辆德索托 -好的
– I got a desoto. – okay.
林特瑞尔不太好
Lnterior’s no good.
怎么找到伯曼
How did we get to Berman?
根据迪林杰的大衣
Off the Dillinger coat.
是在伊利诺斯州西塞罗买♥♥的
The coat was bought in cicero, illinois,
离伯曼的店几步路
A few doors down from Berman’s dealership.
现在 我们了解伯曼了
Now, we know Berman.
从卡彭时代起 他就开始向黑社会提供车辆
He’s been supplying cars to the syndicate since Capone.
迪林杰买♥♥了那衣服
When Dillinger bought that coat,
他一定是去伯曼那里换车
He must have been at Berman’s switching cars.
一旦他们换了德索托车 我们就跟踪
As soon as they call to drop the desoto, we’ll tail it.
我要派人在这里全天蹲守
I want men on this around the clock.
帮你取下大衣吗 先生
May I check your coat, sir?
谢谢
Yes, thank you.
你不辞而别
You ran out on me.
你把我留在路边
You left me standing on the sidewalk.
要想成为我的女人
If you’re gonna be my girl,
你得向我保证不能再那么做
You’re gonna have to swear to me that you’ll never ever do that again.
-我不是你的女人 -棕色大衣
– Hey, I’m not your girl. – Brown overcoat.
我也不会保证
And I’m not gonna say that.
-我等着 -我也在等呢
– I’m waiting. – so am I.
我决不会再不辞而别 说这句话
“I’m never gonna run out on you ever again.” say the words.
-不 – 我的大衣
– No. – My coat.
好吧 我绝不会不辞而别 我保证
Well, I ain’t ever gonna run out on you, and that’s a promise.
我想离开这里 女士
Well, I want to run out of here, so, lady. . .

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!