为什么我们需要这款项
Why do we need this?
因为罪犯开快车穿过州界
Because criminals flee in fast automobiles across state lines,
从而逃离了本州司法管辖
Thereby defeating local jurisdiction
因为没有派联邦警♥察♥追捕
Because there is no federal police force to stop them.
据我所知 你们调查局想要
By my tally, your bureau wants to spend
花纳税人的钱去逮捕罪犯 而数目
More taxpayers’ dollars catching crooks
比那些罪犯一开始偷的钱还要多
Than what the crooks you catch stole in the first place.
荒谬 调查局逮捕的
Well, that’s ridiculous. The bureau has apprehended
那些绑匪和劫匪
Kidnappers and bank robbers who have
-已经抢了超过… -真的吗
– Stolen up to and in excess of. . . – Really?
你逮捕了几个
How many have you apprehended?
我们已经逮捕并起诉了213个罪犯
We have arrested and arraigned 213 wanted felons.
不 我是说你 胡弗主管 抓了几个
No, I mean you, director Hoover. How many?
做为主管 我是管理人员
Well, as director, I administer.
你个人逮捕了几个罪犯
How many have you arrested personally?
我从没有逮捕过罪犯
I have never arrested anybody.
你没有抓过人
You’ve never arrested anybody.
当然没有 因为我是管理人员
Well, of course not. I am an administrator.
却没有实战经验
With no field experience.
你非常的不称职 不是吗 先生
You are shockingly unqualified, aren’t you, sir?
你一生从没有亲身经历过
You have never personally conducted
抓捕罪犯的实战
A criminal investigation in the field in your life.
我认为你只是空有其表
I think you’re a front.
我认为你作为警♥察♥的才能
I think your prowess as a lawman is a myth
只是由你的公♥关♥
Created from the hoopla of headlines
苏蒂姆先生杜撰的新闻吹出来的
by Mr. Suydam, your publicist there.
打击罪犯者 联邦特工
Crimebusters, g-men,
你把自己夸得像个独♥裁♥者
you’re setting yourself up as a czar?
给我的感觉就是太放肆
That’s running wild in my estimation.
罪犯才是真正的放肆
A crime is what runs wild.
如果我们国家需要你这样的调查局
If this country requires a bureau such as yours,
那我怀疑你是否适合来管理它
I question whether you are the person fit to run it.
我也不想被贪♥官♥的私设法庭来审判
Well, I will not be judged by a kangaroo court of venal politicians.
你的增加预算申请被驳回
Your appropriation increase is denied.
把这些话转告华特·温切尔
Feed the following to Walter Winchell.
麦凯勒是守旧派 他公报私仇要毁了我
Mckellar is a neanderthal, and he is on a personal vendetta to destroy me.
我们不能在他的地盘上和他争辩
We will not contest him in his committee room.
我们要在头版新闻上与他较量
We will fight him on the front page.
强·迪林杰在哪儿
Where is John Dillinger?
珀维斯侦探 祝贺你
Agent Purvis, congratulations.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
-我能问一下为什么吗 -他们准备好采访他了
– May I ask why? – They’re ready for him.
这是亨利·苏蒂姆 他是我们的媒体专家
This is Henry Suydam. He is our expert in press relations.
恭喜你抓到了帅小子弗洛伊德
Congratulations for Pretty Boy Floyd,
我个人不胜感激
For which you have my personal gratitude.
其二 此刻恭喜你成为
Second, you are, as of this moment,
芝加哥办事处的特工
The special agent in charge of the Chicago field office.
你能胜任吗 珀维斯特工
Are you up to that task, agent Purvis?
当然 长官
Absolutely, sir.
先生们 下午好
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
今天 我宣布 美国政♥府♥反犯罪第一战打响
Today, I am declaring the United States of America’s first war on crime.
并且我想给大家介绍
And I’d like to introduce
我们最出色的一个联邦特工
one of our finest g-men,
梅尔文·珀维斯
agent Melvin Purvis.
珀维斯特工将会负责芝加哥办事处
Agent Purvis will be in charge of the field office in chicago,
横扫全国的犯罪中心
The center of the crime wave sweeping America.
他的任务就是
His task will be to
抓住我们的头号♥公敌强·迪林杰
get public enemy number one, John Dillinger.
主管 珀维斯先生
Director? Mr. Purvis?
说几句好吗
Say a few words, would you?
珀维斯先生
Mr. Purvis,
你是如何抓住帅小子弗洛伊德的
how did you run down Pretty Boy Floyd?
追过苹果园
Through an apple orchard.
托尔森先生 等他讲完话
Mr. Tolson, when he’s done,
你告诉他 他有任何需要
you tell him if he needs anything,
你都会满足他
You’ll get it for him.
还告诉他 他可以叫我J.E
And tell him he may call me J.E.
好的
Yeah,
但是大家都说强·迪林杰更聪明更难抓
But people say John Dillinger’s a lot smarter and a lot tougher.
不管如何 我们会抓到他
Well, nevertheless, we will get him.
什么让你如此自信
what makes you so sure?
我们有两样东西迪林杰却没有
We have two things Dillinger does not.
是什么
what are they?
调查局拥有反犯罪的高科技设备
The bureau’s modern techniques of fighting crime scientifically
还有J·埃德加·胡弗
And the visionary leadership
这样有远见的主管来领导
Of our director, J. Edgar Hoover.
那边那个妞儿正在看着我
The broad over there is looking at me.
她喜欢我
She likes me.
你好 亲爱的
How you doing, Sweetheart?
阿尔文 很高兴见到你
Alvin. Good to see you.
你好
How you doing?
侯默 皮特
Homer. Pete.
我 弗雷迪和道可准备绑♥架♥个人
Me, Freddy and Doc are looking to snatch a fellow.
是圣保罗的银行家艾迪·布雷默
He’s a Saint Paul banker, Ed Bremer.
我们需要帮手
We need a few more hands.
我不喜欢绑♥架♥
I don’t like kidnapping.
但是抢银行越来越难了
Well, robbing banks is getting tougher.
民众也不喜欢绑♥架♥
The public don’t like kidnapping.
谁在乎他们喜欢不喜欢啊
Who gives a damn what the public likes?
我在乎 因为我要藏在其中
I do. I hide out among them.
他们的想法我们时刻关注
We gotta care what they think.
我们一直关注的邮政列车也到了
We also got a mail train we’re looking at, too.
还有个事 如果有人被抓 怎么救出来
By the way, if somebody was to get pinched, who knows their way around?
一个叫皮卡特的黑社会专用律师
Syndicate lawyer named Piquett,
路易斯·皮卡特 我们都找他
Louis Piquett. We all use him.
那列车怎么回事
What’s it all about, this train?
要两三个或更多好手抢劫
Needs two or three more real right guys to stick it up.
准备了好几个月了
Be ready in a couple of months.
大约170万美金 运的美联储的钱
About $1,700,000. It’s a federal reserve shipment.
钱多的到手以后去那里都行
It’s the kind of score you go away on after.
你要去哪儿
Where you gonna go?
没想好 巴西 古巴 我喜欢瓦拉德罗海岸
I don’t know. Brazil, Cuba. I like varadero beach.
你呢
What about you?
还没想
No plans.
你该想想
Yeah, well, you ought to.
我们不可能一辈子干这个
What we’re doing won’t last forever.
今朝有酒今朝醉
We’re having too good a time today.
明日愁来明日愁
We ain’t thinking about tomorrow.
列车的事情想着我 好吗 谢谢
Keep me in mind on the train, would you? all right. thanks.
你猜他们绑♥架♥那个酒厂小老板哈姆
You know how much they made
得了多少钱
taking that Hamm brewery guy?
-十万块 -冷静点 侯默
– $100,000. – Simmer down, Homer.
伙计 走 去吧台
Come on, Fellas. Let’s go to the bar.
我让那三个妞儿相信这是我的店
I got three broads convinced I own the place.
回见
See you.
侯默做事把握吗
Is Homer staying steady enough?
侯默不错
Homer’s fine.
我从华特·迪特里希那儿学到一条原则
One rule I learned from Walter Dietrich,
绝对不和亡命徒共事
Never work with people who are desperate.
我也学到一条原则 离那些女人原点儿
Yeah, well, I got a rule, too. Stay away from the women.
没了女人 这世界将回到一片混乱
Without women, It’s like back in the stir.
所以才有了妓♥女♥
That’s why they invented whores.
安娜
Hey, hey, Anna.
你们好 伙计们
How are you doing, big boy?
-这位是 -维罗尼卡
– Who’s this? – Veronica.
维罗尼卡 我是莱德
Veronica, Red.
-强尼 -安娜
– Hi, Johnny. – Hey, Anna.
我不知道你为什么不理那家伙
I don’t know why you gave that fellow the go-by,
但是你这样 我很高兴
But I’m awful glad you did.
你叫什么
What’s your name?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!