我无♥耻♥的儿子更不行
Least of all my big, bold son.
他们会来这儿的 母亲
They’ll come now, mother.
他跟踪过那个姑娘 现在有人要跟踪他
He came after the girl, and now someone will come after him.
母亲 求您了 几天就好
Mother, please, it’s just for a few days.
这样他们就找不到您了
Just for a few days so they won’t find you.
几天就好吗
Just for a few days?
在这阴暗潮湿的果窖? 决不
In that dark, dank fruit cellar? No!
你曾把我藏在那里 孩子 你休想再让我去那儿了 绝不
You hid me there once, boy, and you won’t do it again, not ever again!
现在滚蛋
Now get out!
我让你滚蛋 小子
I told you to get out, boy.
我把您抱下去 母亲
I’ll carry you, mother.
诺曼 你想干什么
Norman, what do you think you’re doing?
别碰我 诺曼
Don’t you touch me! Don’t! Norman!
把我放下 放下我 我自己能走
Put me down! Put me down! I can walk on my own.
早上好 早上好
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
如果您不介意 我们愿驾车带您去那间旅馆
We thought if you didn’t mind, we’d drive out to that motel with you.
他已经去过了
He’s already been.
在仪式之前离开的
Went out before service.
你们俩吃过早餐了吗
Did you two have breakfast?
什么也没发现吗
You didn’t find anything?
没有 我们别挡道
Nothing. Let’s clear the way here.
他说了什么关于我妹妹的事吗
Well, what did he say about my sister?
和他向你的侦探说的一样 她用了匿名
Just what he told your detective, she used a fake name.
我看过了登记簿
Saw the register myself.
看过了整个地方 事实上 那小伙子一个人住在那儿
Saw the whole place, as a matter of fact. That boy’s alone there.
他母亲不在吗
No mother?
肯定是你的幻觉 萨姆
You must have seen an illusion, Sam.
我知道你不会产生幻觉
I know you’re not the seeing illusion’s type,
但那儿没有女人 而且我不相信鬼神之说
But no woman was there and I don’t believe in ghosts,
-就是这样 -我仍然觉得那儿有…
– So there it is. – I still feel that there’s something…
我理解你的感受 很抱歉不能让你好受些
Can see you do. I’m sorry l couldn’t make you feel better.
你今天下午来我办公室
You want to come around to my office this afternoon
填一份失踪人口及遭遇抢劫的报告 这才是你要做的
And report a missing person and a theft, that’s what you want to do.
你越快把此事交由法办
The sooner you drop this in the lap of the law,
就越有可能快点找到你妹妹
That’s the sooner you stand a chance of your sister being picked up.
怎么样
How about that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
今天是周日
It’s Sunday.
晚饭时来我家填报告吧
Come on over to the house and do your reporting around dinnertime.
这样会比较好
It’ll make it nicer.
你也来吧 萨姆
You too, Sam.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许我真的会产生幻觉
Maybe I am the seeing illusions type.
不 你不会
No, you’re not.
好吧 你想让我把你送回旅馆还是…
Well, you want me to drop you at the hotel or…
萨姆
Sam.
在没亲自去过那里之前 我不会罢休的
I still won’t feel satisfied until I go out there.
我也不会 走吧
Neither will I. Come on.
我们最好想想到了那儿要怎么做
We better decide what we’re gonna say or do when we walk in there.
我们先去注册结婚
We’re going to register as man and wife.
再去他那儿租间房♥
We’re going to get shown to a cabin,
之后我们要调查那儿的每个角落 从里到外
And then we’re going to search every inch of the place, inside and out.
我想知道诺曼·贝茨在哪儿隐居
I wonder where Norman Bates does his hermiting.
有人在窗户那儿 我看到窗帘动了
Someone’s at that window. I just saw the curtain move.
过来
Come on.
什么事
Well?
正想给你打电♥话♥
Just coming up to ring for you.
我猜你们想住店
Suppose you want a room.
我们本想直接去旧金山
We were gonna try to make it straight to San Francisco,
但是我们看了看天
But we don’t like the look of that sky.
感觉马上要变天了 对吧
Looks like a bad day coming, doesn’t it?
好吧
Okay.
我带你们去10号♥房♥间
I’ll take you to cabin 10.
我们最好还是先登记 对吧
Better sign in first, hadn’t we?
不 没必要
No. That’s not necessary.
我的老板会为此次旅行买♥♥单 90%可以报销
My boss is paying for this trip and, well, it’s 90% business.
但他需要正式发♥票♥
He wants practically notarized receipts.
我们最好登记 并拿到发♥票♥
I’d better sign in and get a receipt.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我帮你们去拿行李 -我们没行李
– I’ll get your bags. – Haven’t any.
那我带你们看一下房♥间
I’ll show you the room, then.
头回看到你这么开旅店
First time I’ve ever seen it happen.
在美国的其他旅店 没有行李的旅客必须登记
You check in any other place in this country without bags
而且要付定金
And you have to pay in advance.
10美元
$10.
我的发♥票♥
That receipt.
我先去看看
I’ll go on ahead.
好了 这是您的发♥票♥ 那么 我来给您带路
All right, there’s your receipt. Now, I’ll show you the cabin.
不麻烦了 我们自己能找到
Don’t bother yourself. We’ll find it.
萨姆 我们必须去调查那个房♥间
Sam, we have to go into that cabin and search it,
无论我们多么害怕 或者付出多大代价
No matter what we’re afraid of finding or how much it may hurt.
知道了
I know.
如果真有事 你觉得那儿会是事发地点吗
Do you think if something happened, it happened there?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但如果你有一家这样不赚钱的旅店
But if you had a useless business like this motel,
需要什么把它脱手
What would you need to get out?
然后在别的地方再开一家新的呢
To get a new business somewhere else?
4万块钱?
$40,000?
你如何证明这点
How could we prove that…
如果他在新高速路上开了家汽车旅店 一年后…
Well, if he opens a motel on the new highway in, say, a year…
这儿一定有证据
There must be some proof that exists now,
一定有能证明他抢走了曼璐钱的证据
Something that proves he got that money away from Marion somehow.
你凭什么那么肯定
What makes you sound so certain?
阿伯盖斯特 她喜欢我 萨姆
Arbogast. He liked me, Sam.
或者他对我感到愧疚 对你
Or he felt sorry for me and he was
他亦是如此
Beginning to feel the same way about you.
从上次和他通话就可以证明
I could tell the last time I talked to him on the phone.
在去任何地方 或是作任何事情前
He wouldn’t have gone anywhere
他一定会通知我们 除非有人阻止了他
Or done anything without telling us, unless he was stopped.
如果有人阻止了他 说明他一定发现了什么
And he was stopped. So he must have found out something.
我们从1号♥房♥间开始调查
We’ll start with cabin one.
如果他看到我们 咱们就假装在散步
If he sees us, we’re just taking the air.
贝茨
Bates.
-没有浴帘 -萨姆
– No shower curtain. – Sam!
看 这是什么
Look! What is it?
是数字 它没被冲掉 看
It’s figuring. It didn’t get washed down. Look.
一些数字是用4万加减得来的
Some figure has been added to or subtracted from 40,000.
这证明曼璐来过这儿
That proves Marion was here.
这太巧了
It’d be too wild a coincidence…
贝茨从未否认她来过这儿
Bates never denied she was here.
这不能证明他找到了那些钱吗
Well, doesn’t that prove that he found out about the money?
我们要直接去问他把钱藏哪儿了吗
Do we simply ask him where he’s hidden it?
不
No.
但那老妇人 无论她是谁 她曾告诉过阿伯盖斯特一些事
But that old woman, whoever she is, she told Arbogast something.
我想让她也把那些告诉我们
I want her to tell us the same thing.
你不能上去
You can’t go up there.
为什么
Why not?
-因为贝茨 -那我们去找他
– Bates. – Well, let’s find him.
我们其中一人把他稳住 另一人去找那位老妇人
One of us can keep him occupied while the other gets to the old woman.
如果他不愿意u3000你一定稳不住他
You’ll never be able to hold him still if he doesn’t want to be held.
我不想让你独自去他的房♥间
I don’t like you going into that house alone.
但我能应付那个老病妇
I can handle a sick old woman.
好吧u3000我去把贝茨稳住
All right, I’ll find bates and keep him occupied.
等等
Wait a minute.
如果你从那妇人嘴里得知了什么后
If you get anything out of the mother,
能找到回城的路吗
Can you find your way back to town?
是的u3000当然
Yes, of course.
如果你真的得到了重要证据u3000不必来通知我
If you do get anything, don’t stop to tell me.
你在找我吗
You looking for me?