Because me and your boss are going out
接着喝酒去 对吧
And get ourselves a little drinking done. Right?
当然 不舒服吗
Of course. Do you feel ill?
头有点儿疼
Just a headache.
你该去拉斯维加斯度个周末
What you need is a weekend in Las Vegas,
那儿可是世界的乐园
The playground of the world.
我在家休养两天就好了 谢谢
I’m going to spend this weekend in bed. Thank you.
不吃点儿药吗 对付头疼可管用了
Aren’t you going to take the pills? They’ll knock that headache out.
药片换不来开心
Can’t buy off unhappiness with pills.
去银行存完钱后
I guess I’ll go put this money in the bank
我要回家睡上一觉
And then go home and sleep it off.
曼璐 怎么回事 你来这儿干什么
Marion, what in the world, what are you doing up here?
当然啦 见到你我好开心 一直都是啊
Of course I’m glad to see you, I always am,
曼璐 这是什么
What is it, Marion?
先停下
Hold it there.
您很赶时间啊
In quite a hurry.
对 我本想打个盹儿的
Yes. I didn’t intend to sleep so long.
昨晚太困了 差点没撞车
I almost had an accident last night from sleepiness,
于是就在这儿停会儿
So I decided to pull over.
您在这儿过了一整晚吗
You slept here all night?
对 我说了 实在是太困了
Yes. As I said, I couldn’t keep my eyes open.
附近有好多汽车旅馆 您可以…
There are plenty of motels in this area. You should’ve…
我是说 那儿更安全
I mean, just to be safe.
我没打算睡一整晚的 只想停一小会儿
I didn’t intend to sleep all night. I just pulled over.
我违法了吗
Have I broken any laws?
没有 女士
No, Ma.am.
那我可以走了吗
Then I’m free to go?
您遇到什么麻烦了吗
Is anything wrong?
当然没有 我像是遇到麻烦的人吗
Of course not. Am I acting as if there’s something wrong?
说实话 很像
Frankly, yes.
拜托 我得走了
Please, I’d like to go.
真的没有吗
Well, is there?
您什么意思
Is there what?
跟您说过了 我没遇到什么麻烦
I’ve told you there’s nothing wrong,
就是很着急 而您正在耽误我的时间
Except that I’m in a hurry and you’re taking up my time.
再等等 先别启动
Now, just a moment. Turn your motor off, please.
可以看下您的驾照吗
May I see your license?
为什么
Why?
请出示
Please.
请您稍等片刻
Be with you in a second!
-我没心情找麻烦 -什么
– I’m in no mood for trouble. – What?
俗话说的好
There’s an old saying. ..
第一位顾客总是最麻烦
The first customer of the day is always the most trouble…
我说了 不想找麻烦
But like I say, I’m in no mood for it,
我直接实在点儿 包您满意
So I’m gonna treat you so fair and square that you won.
我有理由…
I have one human reason…
可以用我的车换吗
Can I trade my car in and take another?
秃子头上长虱子 明摆着 可以
Do anything you have a mind to being a woman, you will.
那辆是您的吗
That yours?
对 车本身没有任何毛病
Yes, it’s… There’s nothing wrong with it.
-我只是… -有点儿看腻了
– I just… – Sick of the sight of it.
那您随便看看
Why don’t you have a look around here
挑辆中意的
And see if there’s something that strikes your eyes.
然后我让机械师给您做个一站式维护
And meanwhile, I’ll have my mechanic give yours the once-over.
-想喝点儿咖啡吗 我正打算… -不 谢谢
– You want some coffee? I was just about… – No, thank you.
我很急 只想换辆车
I’m in a hurry and I just wanna make a change.
一般来讲 买♥♥完二手车
One thing people never ought to be
急着走的肯定有问题
When they’re buying used cars and that’s in a hurry.
不过我说了 天气好不吵架
But like I said, it’s too nice a day to argue.
我先把您的车开到车♥库♥里
I’ll shoot your car in the garage here.
我为你推荐这款
That’s the one I’d have picked for you myseIf.
-多少钱 -先试试吧
– How much? – Go ahead.
上街跑两圈
Spin it around the block.
看起来不错
It looks fine.
我的车外加多少钱卖♥♥
How much would it be with my car?
您不想试试车 考虑一两天吗
You mean you don’t want the usual day and a half to think it over?
您真是很急呀 有人追您吗
You are in a hurry, aren’t you? Somebody chasing you?
当然没有 说个价吧
Of course not. Please.
遇到顾客这么为难售车员真是头一次呀
Well, it’s the first time the customer ever high pressured the salesman.
大概算一下
I figure roughly
算上原先的的车您给700块吧
Your car plus $700.
700块
$700
您还是会花点时间讲价的 对吧
You always got time to argue money, huh?
行
All right.
我希望您证明下那车的确是您的
I take it you can prove that car is yours.
我是说联邦驾照 车辆所有权证明
I mean, out-of-state license and all. You got your pink slip…
-我确定手续齐备 -有卫生间吗
– I believe I have the necessary papers. – Is there a ladies room?
在楼里面
In the building.
那边
Over there.
我希望您先试一下车
I think you better take it for a trial spin.
我不想败坏加州查理(二手车商)的名声
I don’t want any bad word of mouth about California Charlie.
我看没必要吧
I’d really rather not.
我们就不能马上交易然后…
Can’t we just settle this and…
女士 跟您说实话
I might as well be perfectly honest with you, Ma.am.
不是我不相信您 不过…
It’s not that I don’t trust you, but…
不过什么
But what?
因为赶时间 看好了就付钱
Is there anything so terribly wrong
有什么严重问题吗
About making a decision and wanting to hurry?
您认为那车是我偷的吗
Do you think I’ve stolen my car?
不是那意思 女士
No, Ma.am.
好吧 我们进去谈
All right, let’s go inside.
放里面就行了
Just put it in here, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
加州查理: 见鬼了 警官
California Charlie’s voice, heck, officer,
第一次遇到这样的顾客
That was the first time I ever saw the customer
这么为难售车员的
High pressure the salesman,
警♥察♥: 有人追她吗
Officer,’ Somebody chasing her?
查理 让我看下她的文件
I better have a look at those papers, Charlie,
加州查理: 您看她有问题吗
Callfornia Charlie,’ She look like a wrong one to you?
警♥察♥: 有点儿可疑
Officer,’ Acted like one,
加州查理: 最可笑的是
Callfornia Charlie,’ The only funny thing,
她还付给我700块现金呢
She paid me $700 in cash
卡洛琳: 是的 罗沃利老板
Caroline,’ Yes, Mr. Lowery,
罗沃利: 卡洛琳 曼璐还没来吗
Lowery,’ Caroline, Marion still isn’t in?
卡洛琳: 还没有 老板
Caroline,’ No, Mr. Lowery,
不过周一早上她总会晚到一会儿
But then she’s always a bit late on Monday mornings,
罗沃利: 她来了马上给我打电♥话♥
Lowery,’ buzz me the minute she comes in,
给她姐打电♥话♥ 家里电♥话♥没人接
And call her sister, no one’s answering at the house,
卡洛琳: 罗沃利老板 她姐姐单位我打过了
Caroline,’ I called her sister, Mr. Lowery, where she works,
就是那家音乐大♥师♥音像店
The Music Makers Music Store, you know,
和我们一样 她也不知道曼璐在哪儿
And she doesn’t know where Marion is any more than we do,
罗沃利: 你最好去她家看看
Lowery,’ you better run out to the house,
她可能在家 但没法接电♥话♥
She may be, well, unable to answer the phone,
卡洛琳: 她姐姐也正打算回家呢 和我们一样着急
Caroline,’ her sister’s going to do that, she’s as worried as we are,
罗沃利: 我真是搞不明白
Lowery,’ no, I haven’t the faintest idea,
我最后看见你妹妹 是上周五办公室里
As I said, I last saw your sister when she left this office on Friday,
她说不舒服想早点下班
She said she didn’t feel well and wanted to leave early,
我允许了
And I said she could,
那是最后一面 等等
That was the last I saw, oh, wait a minute,
我过一会儿又见到她了 开着车…
I did see her some time later, driving,,,
你最好赶紧来我办公室一趟
I think you’d better come over here to my office, quick,
卡洛琳 请卡西迪先生过来
Caroline, get Mr. Cassidy for me,
罗沃利: 卡西迪 跟你说过 那么多现金不安全
After all, Cassidy, I toId you, all that cash!
我没有什么责任
I’m not taking the responsiblity,
卡西迪: 去他♥娘♥的♥
Cassidy,’ Oh, for heaven’s sake,
她给你当了10年差 你那么信任她
A girl works for you for 10 years, you trust her,
罗沃利: 好了 你最好来一趟
All right, yes, you better come over,
卡西迪: 我可不想4万块就这么打水漂了
Cassidy,’ Well, I ain’t about to kiss off $40,000!
我得把钱找回来 一个子儿都不能少
I’ll get it back, and if any of it’s missing,
钱要是没了有她好看 臭娘们儿
I’ll replace it with her fine, soft flesh!