彼得很值钱,所以他们会好好照顾彼得的
He’s a very valuable commodity, andit’s in their best interest…
彼得很值钱,所以他们会好好照顾彼得的
…to keep him healthy.
彼得会常常离家,却不告知他去哪吗?
Was Peter in the habit of taking off and not telling you where he would be?
不会,你问这的用意何在?
No. What are you getting at?
他的健康状况呢?
How is his health?
彼得的身体一直不错
Peter’s health has always been fine.
有服药吗? -没有
Medication? No.
有过敏的毛病吗? -不,没有
What about allergies? No. Nothing.
他对氯和草莓过敏,上月他眼睛出血,一直在点眼药水
He’s allergic to chlorine and strawberries.
他对氯和草莓过敏,上月他眼睛出血,一直在点眼药水
A blood vessel popped in his eye. He’s been taking drops.
还有,他耳朵容易感染
And he’s very prone to ear infections.
那情绪呢?他能好好处理面对的压力吗?
What about emotionally? ls he equipped to handle this kind of stress?
什么样的压力?
What kind of stress?
我不知道,法兰克,他不知道,可能1周,也可能6周
l don’t know, Frank. He doesn’t know. lt could be one week, it could be six.
我又不是爱丽丝,我哪知道?反正她是理想主义
She’s Alice. What can l tell you? Alice is Alice.
我又不是爱丽丝,我哪知道?反正她是理想主义
She’s still out there, trying to save the world.
我不知道她现在的感觉了 -你是谁?我是说,
l can’t tell you what she’s feeling. Who are you? l mean…
干♥你♥们这行的,是律师?外交人员之类?
…people who do this, are you lawyers, foreign service, what?
有些是执法人员或情报特务,大部分是军方的
Some law enforcement, some intelligence. Mostly, it’s military.
那你呢? -我以前是军人
Which are you? l was a soldier.
什么样的军人?
What kind of soldier?
英国陆军
British army.
你有澳洲口音
You sound Australian. l am.
我是澳洲人,我在澳洲从军
l was in the regiment at home…
但澳洲没什么恐怖活动,所以来了英国,我隶属空军特勤小组
…but we don’t get into a lot of action down there, so l went to England.
但澳洲没什么恐怖活动,所以来了英国,我隶属空军特勤小组
SAS. Special Air Service.
特勤,是指特种部队吗?
“Special,” meaning what? Special Forces?
对
Right.
她真是有一套
She is a trip.
他们相处得来吗? -彼得和她?她快把彼得逼疯了
Do they get on? With Peter? She drives him crazy.
我在想我们这样四海为家,是因为彼得可以避开她
Sometimes l think we’ve been bouncing around the world so he can avoid her.
彼得的工作经历有记录
l read that in the employment dossier.
四海为家
The “bouncing around.”
他根本不该开敞篷车,那辆车害惨了他
He shouldn’t have been in that convertible.
他根本不该开敞篷车,那辆车害惨了他
His stupid goddamn car.
告诉我,为何有那么多蝎子?
Tell me, what’s with all the scorpions?
对啊,这房♥子真诡异,不是吗?
This house. lt’s insane, isn’t it?
有个外号♥叫蝎王的贩毒份子,替他的情妇盖了这间屋子
Some busted drug lord, El Escorpión, built it for one of his mistresses.
彼得打电♥话♥告诉我,这房♥子很大,又诡异无比
Peter called and said he had found this ridiculous, enormous house…
没人要买♥♥,因为大家认为这房♥子受了诅咒
…that nobody wanted because it was supposed to be cursed.
有位女佣每周一,都会过来在屋内洒圣水
One of the maids comes every Monday and sprinkles holy water around.
或许它真的受过邪灵诅咒
So maybe it is cursed, all that bad juju.
这就是你过的生活,你的工作
So, this is your life. This is what you do.
走进别人房♥子告诉他们怎做
Go into people’s houses, tell them how it is.
这是部分的工作
That’s part of it.
去分♥析♥状况,帮他们撑过去,这也是你的工作,不是吗?
Try to figure out what they’re like, how they’ll be and hold up.
去分♥析♥状况,帮他们撑过去,这也是你的工作,不是吗?
That’s what you’re doing, isn’t it?
波曼太太,我会帮助你的
Mrs. Bowman, l’m on your side.
那我表现如何?以一个寡妇的标准?
So, how am l doing…
那我表现如何?以一个寡妇的标准?
…you know, for the bereaved spouse?
你先生还没死,他还活着,我会尽力让他平安回来
Your husband isn’t dead. He’s alive.
你先生还没死,他还活着,我会尽力让他平安回来
And l will do everything l can to make sure he gets home safe.
省省吧,若你想骗我的话
This won’t work if you bullshit me.
这个我知道
l can see that.
所以我们都要实话实说
So we’ll be straight up, then?
没错,实话实说
That’s exactly how we’ll do it.
对不起
Sorry.
天啊,你们一定以为我消失了
God, you’d think l’d been gone for a month.
来点葡萄酒吗?
Would you like some wine?
你知道我不喝酒的
You know l don’t drink.
我们刚刚说到哪?
So, where were we?
我喜欢这个
l like this!
他熟悉当地
He’s loco.
别怕,我们不会杀你的
Don’t be afraid, we’re not gonna kill you.
抢生意的来了
The competition arrives.
哈罗,老战友
Hello, mate.
听说你最近在这一带活动,你应该好好拜个码头
l heard an ugly rumor you were around somewhere.
听说你最近在这一带活动,你应该好好拜个码头
l thought you’d gone all civilized and unsocial on us.
这是什么?你去拉皮吗?
What’s this? A face-lift?
是啊,一次拉一边,你还好吗?
Yeah, l’m doing one side at a time. You good?
他人长得丑,不过还有工作
He looks like shit, but he’s working.
你们在庆祝什么?
What are you celebrating?
生命,自♥由♥,还有花天酒地
Life, liberty, and the ability to purchase clitoris.
天啊
Jesus!
幸好你来了,泰瑞
Thank God you’re here, Terry.
因为这种对话内容实在…… 无聊透顶
Because the quality of conversation has been just “bloody appalling.”
前一阵在忙什么?听说你在土耳其?
Where was it?
前一阵在忙什么?听说你在土耳其?
Someone said you were in Turkey?
不是土耳其,是车♥臣♥,法国人蓝哇的案子
Not Turkey, Chechnya.
不是土耳其,是车♥臣♥,法国人蓝哇的案子 -你消息很灵通嘛
With the Frenchman, Lenoir. Keeping updated?
我们公♥司♥把这案子推掉了,这种烂案子只有韦亚肯接
My guys turned that one down. lt’s a job Wyatt’s outfit would take.
你不是退休了吗?
Thought you were retiring.
对,本来已经退了,不过英贺伦♥公♥♥司♥又找我出马
Yes, l was, but lnherent Risk rang me with a sob story.
我能出马吗?拜托,看在老朋友份上
Could l, please? “Old time’s sake?”
你在忙什么?
What are you doing?
本地最大一宗绑♥架♥案
l’m working on the biggest thing down here.
他在搞意大利人的案子
He’s doing the ltalian.
卡利曲,意大利银行家,他现在可风光了
Calitri. Banker.
卡利曲,意大利银行家,他现在可风光了 -看得出来
Very pleased with himself. l can tell.
鲁森居然让你一个人去车♥臣♥
And lan has you off in fucking Chechnya alone.
所以我当年才辞职走人,鲁森公♥司♥根本不管你的死活
That’s why l left. Luthan Risk doesn’t give a shit about you, and you know it.
谢了,你还有向警方蔬通吗?
Your cops still on the payroll?
现在给的人更多 -替我查查几个人,
Better than ever. Judges, too. Will you run some names for me?
先查一下这个客户的司机资料
That top one is this client’s driver.
只要出得起价,查什么都行 -怎么不叫酒喝?
Shouldn’t be a problem, for a hefty price. Will we ever get a drink?
酒保大概也被绑♥架♥了
l think somebody’s kidnapped the barman.
没关系,兄弟,
That’s all right, mate.
我请客
My shout.
怪怪,这皮夹和我的一模一样
Bloody hell! That’s just like mine.
本来就是你的皮夹
lt is yours.
这是我的
lt is mine.
老朋友,很高兴又见面了
Hey, old mate. lt’s good to see you.
爱丽丝,我实在是太震惊了
Alice, l can’t tell you how shocked l am something like this could happen.
收到我的电报了吗?还好吧?
Did you get my wire? How are you doing?
我是彼得的姐姐珍妮丝 -泰德费纳,我是彼得的老板,
Janis Goodman. Peter’s sister. Ted Fellner. Peter’s boss.
幸会 -到我办公室谈
Nice to meet you. Let’s step into my office.
我人在休士顿开会,接到电♥话♥,简直不敢相信
l was in Houston, got this phone call. l couldn’t believe it.
我昨晚连夜飞回来,所有人都在打电♥话♥联络 全力打听消息,
l flew back here last night. We’ve got everybody working…
我昨晚连夜飞回来,所有人都在打电♥话♥联络 全力打听消息,
…trying to access the information we need to make some informed decisions.
好赶快解决,作正确的决定
Make them quick. The right decisions.
请坐,喝点什么?
Please sit down. Would you like some coffee or tea?
不用了,没关系
No, l think we’re fine.
桑恩先生呢?
Where’s Mr. Thorne?
就是那位鲁森公♥司♥的人
The guy from Luthan Risk.
对
Right.
我们计划有点改变
There’s been a change in plans.
什么改变?
What kind of change?
我们觉得,依目前状况而言,最好交给本地人处理
We think it’s best for all of us, under the circumstances…
我们觉得,依目前状况而言,最好交给本地人处理
…to go with a local representative.
你们不打算用鲁森公♥司♥的人? -什么目前的状况?
You don’t want to use Luthan Risk? What circumstances?
公♥司♥保险没有这一项
There’s no insurance.
奎德的员工从7月开始,就没有投保绑♥架♥险
None of us, no one at Quad Carbon, has been insured for kidnapping since July.
有群白♥痴♥想节省公♥司♥成本,他们搞不清楚状况
Some idiot was trying to cut costs and didn’t realize what they were doing.
爱丽丝,振作点
Alice, honey, please.
任何人都可能遇上这种事,我们正在全力处理
This could be any one of us.
任何人都可能遇上这种事,我们正在全力处理
We’re doing our best. We’re talking to Octonal, trying to get their input.
我们正跟奥克登石油谈,看他们能否出面,不过……
We’re hoping they’ll step up and cover this, but at this point–
难道他们可以不管吗?
Don’t they have to?
他们的立场只是收♥购♥输油管
Their position is, they’re buying a pipeline, not the company.
其他不关他们的事,所以情况有点复杂
lt’s a bit complicated. Their “position”?