是的
Yes, sir.
我等不及要看你上场
l was really looking forward to it.
回去找你的队友吧
Better get back out there with your mates.
是的
Yes, sir.
我可以说话吗?你们抓错人了,
Can l speak now? Because this is wrong.
你们弄错了
This is so wrong.
我是来帮助塔卡拉居民的
l’m here to help the people of Tecala.
我是来盖水坝的,水坝
l’m here to build a dam.
不,我不是做输油管的案子
No. l don’t work on the pipeline.
我在奇马雅帮忙盖水坝
l’m here to build the dam at Chimaya.
是输油管 -不是输油管
For the pipeline. Not for the pipeline.
就是输油管 -听我说
Yes, for the pipeline. Listen to me
听我说,注意听我说
Listen to me. Just listen.
是为了阻挡水灾,你了解吗?
To stop the flooding. Can you understand that?
你们没听到吗?我不是做输油管工程
Don’t you hear me? Didn’t you hear me?
我是来帮助塔卡拉人♥民♥的
l don’t work for the pipeline! l’m here to help the people of Tecala.
你是个犯人,把他带走
You are a prisoner.
带他去北方
Una foto, por favor.
就这些
That’s it.
整盒子都是照片……
This whole box is just….
彼得拿出来一些,我正打算好好整理,都没机会
We brought some albums with us. l was gonna…
彼得拿出来一些,我正打算好好整理,都没机会
…organize all this, and l just never got it together.
天啊,这是哪里?印度吗?
Oh God, what’s that? lt’s lndia?
爱丽丝,别这样,只要能看清楚脸的照片就行
Alice, stop now. We need just one good picture of his face.
对不起
Sorry.
该说对不起的人是我,我不知道我的国家是怎么了
l’m the one who’s sorry. l don’t understand my country anymore.
不,这是单纯掳人勒赎案件,他大概在郊区被抓走
No, it was completely random.
不,这是单纯掳人勒赎案件,他大概在郊区被抓走
He was out in the barrio.
那地方什么事都会发生,车子、金钱,什么都洗劫一空
Anything can happen out there. They steal your car, your money, whatever.
不,我们现在什么都还不知道,什么状况都不确定
No, we don’t really know a damn thing.
不,我们现在什么都还不知道,什么状况都不确定
Nothing definite at all.
我再打给你
Let me call you back.
你竟然说什么都不知道?
You’re telling him we don’t know what happened?
爱丽丝,目前为止真的是这样
At this point, we don’t know.
他被人绑♥架♥,他在半路被人用枪带走
He was kidnapped, Jerry.
他被人绑♥架♥,他在半路被人用枪带走
He was taken at gunpoint in a roadblock.
至少有25个人看到他被一辆卡车载走
Twenty-five people saw him drive away in that goddamn truck.
或许是我太敏感,不过对我而言,算够确定了
l don’t know, maybe it’s me, but that sounds pretty fucking definitive.
爱丽丝,你大姑又打来了
Alex, it’s your sister-in-law again.
珍妮丝,订到机票了吗?
Janis, did you get the flight?
欢迎光临 请问这次打算停留多久? 还不知道
Welcome back, Mr. Thorne. How long will you stay this time?
彼得波曼先生
Mr. Peter Bowman.
让我好好看看你
Let’s have a look at you, mate.
珍妮丝
Janis!
爱丽丝
Alice!
往那边,山卓会帮你拿行李
Go here. Sandro will get your bag. Okay.
票根 -有的
Tickets, ma’am. Okay. Yeah.
行李箱别搞丢
Please don’t lose my luggage.
有个英国来的人在等你 他想跟你见面谈谈,
There’s a guy waiting from England. He wants to talk to you about Peter.
他说是重要事
He says it’s important.
夫人,是他们坚持要进来的
l was against this, but they insist.
抱歉,希望你别见怪
Sorry. l hope we did the right thing.
鲁森危机管理公♥司♥ -他是谈判专家
What’s Luthan Risk lnternational? He’s a negotiator.
要我陪着你吗? -不用,我自己来 确定吗?
Shall l go with you? No. l’ll take care of it.
你好,我是彼得的姐姐,请问有何指教?
How are you? l’m Peter’s sister. Can we help you?
我是泰瑞桑恩,你好
Terrence Thorne. How do you do?
以目前状况而言,我们还好
Considering the circumstances, we’re doing all right.
你好,波曼太太,我是鲁森危机国际顾问
How do you do, Mrs. Bowman?
你好,波曼太太,我是鲁森危机国际顾问
l’m with Luthan Risk. We’re an international consultancy–
我有一张你的名片
l have one. Your card.
我们的总部在伦敦,我隶属保安与危机处理小组
We’re based in London. l’m with our Security and Crisis Response Unit.
本公♥司♥是奎德石油签约指定的K&R的顾问公♥司♥
l’m sorry for appearing like this.
本公♥司♥是奎德石油签约指定的K&R的顾问公♥司♥
My company is the designated K and R consultant for Quad Carbon.
K&R,什么是K&R?
“K and R.” What is K and R?
绑♥架♥与勒赎
Kidnap and Ransom.
你刚到吗? -是的,昨晚刚到
You just flew in? Correct. Last night.
你跟奎德石油的人谈过吗?
Have you spoken to anyone at Quad Carbon?
伦敦方面应该有,我才刚被指派,目前只看过彼得的人事资料
London may have. l was just assigned. All l’ve seen is an employment dossier.
我希望能研究得更清楚,我有问题要问你,相信你也是
l’d like to get a proper file going. l’ve some questions, and so must you.
我会尽我所能回答你
l’ll try and explain as much as l can.
绑♥架♥就是一场游戏,无论喜欢与否,就当是场游戏
This is a game.
绑♥架♥就是一场游戏,无论喜欢与否,就当是场游戏
lt’s a game you play, whether you like it or not.
对你而言是情感的煎熬,而绑♥架♥彼得的人,当是做生意
For you, it’s emotional. For thepeople holding Peter, it’s a business.
你越能摆脱情感因素客观处理,事情就越容易解决
The sooner you get comfortable and objective about that…
你越能摆脱情感因素客观处理,事情就越容易解决
…the easier this willbe.
全球到处都有人策划绑♥架♥,有时是单纯的恐怖行动
People take hostages all over the world. Sometimes, it’s purely terror…
有时是政♥治♥诉求,为了宣传,在这里,纯粹是为了钱
…other times it’s political, propaganda purposes.
有时是政♥治♥诉求,为了宣传,在这里,纯粹是为了钱
Down here, it’s simply about money.
所以,彼得在哪?他在哪?
So…
所以,彼得在哪?他在哪?
…where is Peter? Where is he now?
可能在深山里,极可能是ELT干的
Probably in the mountains. He’s probably been taken by the ELT.
听着……
Look…
我才刚下飞机,能不能再叙述详细一点?
…l just got off a plane.
我才刚下飞机,能不能再叙述详细一点?
Can we back up a little bit here, please?
这个ELT……这个组织到底是什么?
This ELT…
这个ELT……这个组织到底是什么?
…this group, who the hell are they?
你怎么确定我弟弟在他们手上?
And how can you be so sure they’re the ones who have my brother?
本来是搞土地改革运动,这些人属于革命派
This is a land reform movement. These people are revolutionaries.
起初,他们很有政♥治♥诉求
lnitially, there was a political agenda.
不过今天的ELT,已经和当年完全不同了
However, what you must understand is…
不过今天的ELT,已经和当年完全不同了
…today’s version ofthe EL T…
不过今天的ELT,已经和当年完全不同了
…is a completely different animal. Twenty years ago…
20年前,他们只是一群在深山中的马♥克♥思♥革命份子
…they were a struggling Marxist revolutionary group in the mountains.
冷战结束,一切都变了,莫斯科的金援中断
The end of the Cold War changed everything.
冷战结束,一切都变了,莫斯科的金援中断
The money from Moscow dried up…
ELT必须自力救济,他们搞绑♥架♥生意发了大财
…and the ELThad to finda new way to support itself.
ELT必须自力救济,他们搞绑♥架♥生意发了大财
So they got into kidnapping, which has made them millions.
后来他们发现了一座金山银矿
Then they realized they were sitting on an even bigger goldmine.
塔卡拉是全球仅次于哥伦比亚的可♥卡♥因♥中心
Behind Colombia, Tecala is the world’s largest supplier of cocaine.
ELT拥有武力,以及许多贫穷文盲战士
The ELThad the weapons andan unlimited supply of poor, illiterate soldiers.
他们作风剽悍,行动快速,很快就接收了毒品交易市场
They came in hardand they came in fast, and they took over the drug trade.
当年成立的政♥治♥诉求,已完全变质了
Whatever political agenda they started with…
当年成立的政♥治♥诉求,已完全变质了
…has been completely perverted.
你来此之前知道这些吗?
Did you know that when you moved here?
能否开始讨论实际重点?请你一步一步解释该怎做?
Listen. Can we get practical here, just for a second?
能否开始讨论实际重点?请你一步一步解释该怎做?
Can you just explain how this works, step by step?
你就等候对方联络,他们开价,我们就开始谈判
We wait for contact, they make a demand, we start negotiating.
谈判?谈些什么?
Negotiate? What’s to negotiate?
任何都谈,要是付钱太快,太多
Everything. We pay too fast, pay too much…
让他们觉得钱来得太容易,就干脆不放人了
…make it look too easy, and instead of getting Peter back…
他们会来电多谢我们的首期,并要求更多赎金
…we’llget a message thanking us for the down payment andasking for more.
我们要做的是找出正确数字
All that we want to do is finda number.
可以让彼得尽快平安返回的数目
A dollar figure that gets Peter back in onepiece as quickly as possible.
不
No.
我强调一点,这不是营救行动
Let me clarify something. This is not about rescues.
这不是要将贼人绳之以法,靠警方的力量会很危险
This is not about bringing anyone tojustice.
这不是要将贼人绳之以法,靠警方的力量会很危险
Relying on the police down here is dangerous.
靠军方也好不到哪,他们逮到机会就想开火
The army is no better. They’re pumped up and trigger-happy.
这种事绝对不能逞英雄,所以我们只能靠自己
The last thing we need is heroics, so we rely on nobody, nobody local.
那大使♥馆♥呢?我还在等他们电♥话♥
And the embassy? l’m still waiting for them to call me back.
美国目前在此地的任务,是要瓦解ELT的贩毒势力
The US mission down here at the moment…
美国目前在此地的任务,是要瓦解ELT的贩毒势力
…is to try andbreak the ELTand switch the country’s economy from drugs…
把本地导向石油经济,彼得对这个计划毫无帮助
…topetroleum.
把本地导向石油经济,彼得对这个计划毫无帮助
Peter does not fit into thoseplans.
大使♥馆♥帮不了你,他们很清楚
The embassy cannot help you and they know it.
顶多拍拍你,安慰你不用难过
The most you’llget is a sympathetic smile anda pat on the back.
谈判过程要多久?
How long is this gonna take?
老实说,我不知道,你必须有长♥期♥抗战的准备
ln truth, l don’t know.
卡塔拉的一切都是很慢的
You need to settle in for a long haul. Nothing goes quickly in Tecala.
不过那些绑走彼得的人,他们知道自己在干嘛
But thepeople holding Peter, they do know what they’re doing.