You tell the truth, Martin.
你的一生就是真♥相♥
Your whole life’s the truth.
对其他人要求别太高了
Have some pity on the rest of us.
安迪?
Andy?
如果你再给我几分钟
If you could spare me a few minutes.
我知道你很忙 可是我有一张照片
I know you’re busy, but I have a photograph…
想让你给我描述一下
I’d like you to describe.
最后一张
It’s the last one.
一个男人在公园里
It’s a man in a garden.
天气很好
It’s a sunny day.
那个男的穿得严严的 手里拿着一个扫把
The man’s dressed in overalls, and he’s holding a rake.
他旁边有一辆装满树叶的手推车
Beside him is a wheelbarrow. It’s full of leaves.
一定是秋天
Must be autumn.
有一个给鸟喂水的池子 尽管里面没有鸟
There’s a birdbath. No birds in it, though.
这是个很小的花♥园♥
It’s a small garden.
很优雅
Very neat.
那个拿着扫把的人一定照管着它
The man with the rake must look after it.
他的脸不太好说 可是看起来——看起来很老
Can’t quite make out his face, but he looks–he looks old.
很老
Old and…
很慈祥
kind.
慈祥?
Kind?
不知道
I don’t know.
可能只是这张照片看起来很慈祥
Maybe it’s just the photo.
这张照片不错 马丁
It’s a nice photo, Martin.
送给你了
Keep it.
你确定你不再需要它了?
You’re sure you don’t need it?
好吧
All right.
安迪?
Andy?
我想我明天可能会去那家餐馆
I thought I might drop into the restaurant tomorrow.
你会在那吗?
Will you be there?
是的 我会的
Yeah, I’ll be there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!