In case of what?
假设我们是盲人
Let’s pretend we’re blind.
马丁?
Martin?
你来这干什么?
What are you doing here?
我只是刚路过这里
I was just in the area.
看到你坐在这
Saw you sitting over here.
我觉得我应该过来和你打声招呼
Thought I might come and say hello.
我一定要拍下所有的东西
I must have photographed everything…
现在这个公园里有的 每一棵树 每一个长椅
in this park by now– every tree and every bench.
还剩下什么?
What’s left?
有一片叶子落在你脚上了
There’s a leaf at your feet.
有多大?
How large?
我要拍下来
You’ll have to photograph it.
然后我给你描述它
Then I’ll describe it to you later.
怎么了?
What?
我刚为一片叶子拍照
I just took a photo of a leaf…
因为你告诉我那有一片 我相信你了
because you told me there was one there, and I believed you.
我相信你 安迪
I trust you, Andy.
哦 或许你不应该 -为什么不?
Well, maybe you shouldn’t. -Why not?
有一片叶子 不是吗?
There is a leaf, isn’t there?
有
Yeah.
我不是很尽职 马丁
I’m not good at responsibility, Martin.
从没有过
Never have been.
我的老板们都说 我长了一张不能让人相信的面孔
All my bosses have always said I’ve got an untrustworthy face.
我父母觉得我很没用
My parents think I’m useless–
总是换工作 四处游逛
always changing jobs, moving around.
我是个败家子 马丁
I’m a black sheep, Martin.
如果你能看到我的话 你会相信我说的
If you could see me, you might agree.
茜莉亚 你动比尔的狗绳干什么?
Celia, what have you done with Bill’s leash?
在这 我已经系好了
It’s here. I’ve attached it for you.
要有些变化了
There are changes to be made.
你不要在我面前掩盖什么
You will no longer hide things from me.
明白我在说什么吗?
Do you understand?
明白 马丁
Yes, Martin.
事实是最能说明问题的
Truth is best.
过来 比尔
Come, Bill.
噢 我喜欢拉布拉多猎狗
Oh, I love labradors.
我可不是随便说的 比尔
And I’m not just saying that, Bill.
他们是人类的好朋友 马丁
They’re great friends to man, eh, Martin?
是的
Yes.
只打出血肠炎针吗?
So, just the annual parvo shot, then?
是的 -很好
Yes. -All right.
来吧 比尔
Here we go, Bill.
好了 一点都不怕
There you are. Didn’t even flinch.
你衣领下面挂的是什么东西?
What’s this you got stuck under your collar, eh?
什么? -是张照片
What? -It’s a photograph.
噢 厕所里的不会是我吧 对吗?
Oh. It’s not me on the toilet, is it?
不 不 是比尔
No. No, it’s of Bill.
可以说它也挺上镜的
Very photogenic, too, if I may say so.
比尔在公园里? -是的
Bill in the park? -Yes.
比尔和一条褐色的狗在公园里
Bill with brown dog in the park.
不是
No.
比尔和一个女人 还有你的朋友
Bill with a woman and your friend.
我的朋友?
My friend?
就是上次和你来给猫看病的那个
The one you brought with you when you came with the cat.
安迪?
Andy?
谁在那?
Who’s there?
只是我 马丁
Only me, Martin.
你怎么还在这?
Why are you still here?
你应该在两个小时以前 就做完了要你该做的事
You should’ve finished your chores two hours ago.
还有谁在这?
Who else is here?
你觉得谁会在这?
Who do you think is here?
是我
It’s me.
我想我早就该告诉你
I know I should have told you this before.
我和茜莉亚相爱了
Celia and I are in love.
相爱?
In love?
是的
Yes.
出去 你们两个
Get out, both of you.
要让我说多少遍?出去
How many times do I have to tell you? Get out!
坐一下 我去沏茶
Take a seat. I’ll make us a cup of tea.
他不会原谅你的
He won’t forgive you.
现在不会
Not now.
南希·帕梅拉·韦伯
Nancy Pamela Webber.
能带我去那个墓碑前吗?
Could you lead me to the headstone, please?
你遇到过一个空棺材被火化的情况吗?
Do you ever get cases of an empty coffin being buried?
为什么有人会那样做?
Why would anyone want to do that?
我不知道 恶作剧?
I don’t know. A hoax?
这个恶作剧太昂贵了吧
Pretty expensive sort of hoax, if you ask me.
我要买♥♥点上光济油一下桌子了 马丁
I had to buy some polish for the table, Martin…
那你还欠我5美元
so you owe me an extra $5.00.
茜莉亚
Celia.
很抱歉让你受了这么久的苦
I’m sorry I tormented you for so long.
你抱歉?
You’re sorry?
我知道你对我的感觉
I knew how you felt about me…
压榨你的感情是我的错
and it was wrong of me to exploit your feelings.
你被解雇了
You’re fired.
可以把钥匙交给我吗?
May I have my key, please?
我房♥子的钥匙
The key to my house.
你在开玩笑
You’re being ridiculous.
不是
Not anymore.
我不想你为我担心 茜莉亚
I don’t want you to worry about me, Celia.
我已经让中介请了
I’ve arranged for another cleaning woman…
另一个清洁女仆
through the agency.
清洁女仆
A cleaning woman.
我已经给你写好了推荐信
I’ve written you a reference.
“我雇佣茜莉亚三年半
“Celia was in my employment for 3 1/2 years.
“她用自己的行动证明 她是个能干的管家
“She proved herself to be an efficient housekeeper…
“她是一个非常活泼而且健谈的人
“and a lively and provocative conversationalist.
我觉得她的服务非常好”
I heartily recommend her services.”
你没有提到我的乳♥房♥♥
You didn’t mention my breasts.
“茜莉亚的乳♥房♥♥非常大”
“Celia has exceptional breasts.”
你想要我加上吗?
Would you like me to add that?
我可以有个吻别吗?
Do I get a kiss good-bye?
不可以
No.
你不必吻我 我吻你
You don’t have to kiss me. I’ll kiss you.
比尔不要吻一下我吗? -我想他很愿意
Bill won’t miss me? -I should think he would.
很高兴
I’m glad.
什么时候你叫他 他却没有过来
Whenever you call him and he doesn’t come…
你会想起我
you’ll think of me.
再见 茜莉亚
Good-bye, Celia.
好啊
G’day.
安迪
Andy.
觉得怎么样?
How you doing?
进来一下好吗?
Would you like to come in?
不了 谢谢.我不能呆久
No, thanks. I can’t stay long.
我在做兼♥职♥
I’m working two shifts.
需要一些钱
Need the extra money.
我想成立一家商务邮政公♥司♥
I’m gonna start up a mail-order business.
我遇到这个家伙 他在六个月里就赚了15 000美元
I met this bloke who made fifteen grand in six months…
就是通过邮政卖♥♥东西
just by selling things through the mail.
你应该小心一点 安迪
You should have taken care, Andy.
我是个盲人 和其它人不一样
I’m a blind man. I’m not like other people.
你不会明白信任对我有多重要
You can’t know how important truth is to me.
我知道
I do know.
妈的 马丁 每个人都说谎
Shit, Martin, everybody lies.
可关键是他们不总是说谎
But not all the time, and that’s the point.
关于茜莉亚我欺骗了你
I lied to you about Celia…
可其它的都没有
but nothing else.
让我怎么相信你?
How can I believe you?
你不能
You can’t.
你说的对 马丁