The fat pig in the white coat…
正拿着手术刀跟着那个蓝眼睛的女的
is running after that blonde chick with a scalpel.
她还没发现他 现在发现了
She hasn’t seen him yet. She has now.
她要往走廊下边跑—— 圆形的楼梯
She’s off down the corridor– that circular staircase.
她掉下去了
She’s falling over. She’s…
血溅得满门都是 老兄
Blood all over the door, mate.
被杀了
Strangulation, mutilation.
你觉得盲人适合吃哪种食品?
What sort of food do you reckon would be good for blind people?
看那人真怪
Look at this jerk, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥地在干什么?老兄
What the fuck do you think you’re doing, mate?
真恶心 不是吗?老兄
You’re a bloody perv, aren’t you, mate?
在和我说话吗?
Are you addressing me?
和你说话? -和你说话?
Undressing you? -Undressing you?
你为这是哪? 同性恋的天堂还是什么?
What do you reckon this is, poofter heaven or something?
写这上面基佬
Perv on this, faggot.
安迪?
Andy?
安迪?
Andy?
安迪
Andy!
安迪 -安迪
Andy! -Andy!

Hey!
安迪 发生什么事了?
Andy, what’s happening?
呆在车里 马丁 门锁车好
Stay in the car, Martin. Lock the doors.
车?你在叫这堆垃圾?
Car? Is that what you call this heap of shit?
哈哈哈 -下来 好吗?
Ha ha ha. -Get off the car, please.
我觉得你俩是同性恋吧 -滚蛋 他是个盲人
I reckon you two are faggots. -Fuck off. He’s a blind man.
让他自己呆会 好吗?
Just leave him alone, all right?
少来这套.吉恩
Throw us your lippy, Jean.
老兄
Mate…
嗨 不好意思 -“不好意思 不好意思”
Hey, excuse me. -“Excuse me, excuse me.”
你个野种
You bastard.
别这样 好吗?
Don’t start this, all right?
安迪?
Andy?
加油 加油.再打他
Go on. Go on. Beat him again!
加油 打他
Come on! Hit him!
救命!救命
Help! Help!
开门 兄弟 开门
Passenger door, man! Passenger door!
快 让我进去 回来
Quick! Let me in the car! Come back!
门打开
Get the door!
让开 让开 把你的脚从踏板上拿开
Move over, move over. Get your feet off the pedals.
噢 太好了 警♥察♥来了
Oh, great. Just what I need– the bloody police.
把手放方向盘上
Put your hands on the wheel.
嗨 靠边 -点头
Hey, pull over! -Nod.
把你的脚从踏板上拿开
Get your feet away from the brake.
噢 该死 我流血了
Oh, fuck. I’m bleeding.
你受伤了? -啊!!
Are you hurt? -Whoa!
妈的
Shit!
景色真不错
Bloody beauty.
确实 我们下车
That’s it. We’re going down.
我的眼睛 我看不见东西了
My eyes. I can’t see!
我看不见了
I can’t see!
我想他的头撞在方向盘上了
I think he hit his head on the steering wheel.
他的大脑可能受伤了
I think it’s dislodged his brain.
谢谢你 护士
Thanks, nurse.
现在 安迪
Now, Andy…
哦…我得到一个
well, I’ve got, uh…
不好的消息 真的
I’ve got bad news, actually.
你的朋友 马丁..
Your friend Martin is–
医生一直在给他做观察
Well, the doctors are still looking at him,…
可是看起来瞎了
but it looks like he’s been blinded.
瞎了?
Blinded?
该死
Shit.
你还好吗?
You’ll be all right?
还好
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
长官
Sir.
叫我布莱恩
Brian.
布莱恩
Brian.
你一直都是盲的
You’ve been blind all your life.
我知道
I know.
那你怎么还要开车?
What were you doing driving a car?
我忘了
I forgot.
“我忘了”
“l forgot.”
布-布莱恩
B-Brian.
你眼睛是蓝色的
They’re blue. Your eyes.
是的
Yes.
为什么把他们藏起来?
Why do you hide them?
他不是真正的眼睛 只是一些坏的骨肉组织
Well, they’re not real eyes, just defective tissue.
看我的眼睛 他们不能往后看
Look into my eyes, but they won’t look back.
你眼睛什么颜色的?
What color are your eyes?
绿色
Green.
蓝色比绿色好看
Blue’s better than green.
你能进来…
Would you like to come in…
喝杯茶吗?
for some tea?
或者呆一会
Or some port?
好啊 可以
Yeah, I would.
你怎么知道什么时候停?
How do you know when to stop?
听声音
The sound.
真是让人吃惊
Fucking amazing.
给你
There you are.
谢谢
Thanks.
照片里的是谁?
Who’s that in the photograph?
哪张?
Which photograph?
壁炉架上面的那张旧的
The old one on the mantelpiece.
你怎么知道它是旧的?
Oh. How’d you know it’s old?
看起来很旧 而且是黑白的
Looks old. It’s black and white.
照片里的那位夫人穿着老式的衣服
The lady in it has got old-fashioned clothes on.
是你妈妈吗? -是的
ls that your mum? -Yes.
她骗你吗?
Is the kid you?
我一直这样想
I always supposed so.
没见过自己的妈妈?
You’ve never seen your own mum?
想让我给你描述一下吗?
Do you want me to describe her to you?
好的
All right.
她看起和你不像
She doesn’t look like you.
噢 是吗? 可大家都说她像
Oh, really? People always said she did.
不 他们只是随便说说
Nah. They were probably just saying that.
你们两个像是在公园里
Looks like the two of you are in a park.
你坐着 她用胳膊搂着你
You’re sitting down. She’s got her arms around you.
你的头有点转过去了
You’re sort of looking away.
她的手指很长 像雕塑似的 知道吗?
She’s got long white fingers like a statue, you know?
她看起来很年轻 可能也就二十八♥九♥岁吧?
She looks young. Maybe twenty-eight, twenty-nine?
黑黑的长发披在肩膀上
With long, dark hair that’s falling around her shoulders.
看起来很憔悴
She’s very pale.
你——
And you–
你脸上有些斑点 短发
you’re covered with freckles, and your hair is short.
她总是自己给我剪
She always cut it herself.
我从没去过理发店
I never went to a barber.
我从没和我妈妈一起出去过
I never went out with my mother at all.
她因我而感到羞耻 你知道吗?
She was embarrassed by me, you see?
她一直想要一个正常的小孩
She always wanted an ordinary child…
像她那样能做一些日常的事情
that she could do ordinary things with…
可她却得到了我
only she got me.
谢谢
Thank you.
或许有一天我会让你看一张照片
One day, I might show you a photograph.
是我照的第一张照片 那时我十岁
It was the first one I ever took. I was ten.
其实算不上真正的照片
It’s not much of a photograph, really.
只是一个花♥园♥
It’s just a garden…
通过卧室的室子可能看得到
that was visible through one of the windows in our flat…
可却是我照过的最重要的一张照片
but it’s the most important photograph I’ve ever taken.
每一个早上 每一个晚上
Every morning and every afternoon…
我妈妈都会给我描述这个花♥园♥
my mother would describe this garden to me.
通过她的眼睛 我看到了季节交替

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!