The fluorescent light directly above us was faulty…
因为它不断的闪来闪去
because it flickered on and off intermittently.
我知道地毯是旧的油毯
I know that the floor was covered in old, worn linoleum…
因为我可能通过我的鞋感觉出来
’cause I could feel it through my shoes…
我听到上面有脚步声
and I heard footsteps on it.
我可以告诉你有一个穿着高跟鞋的妇女
I can tell you that there was a woman wearing high heels…
高级香水
and expensive perfume…
我还可以闻到消毒剂和动物呕吐的味道
and I could also smell disinfectant and sick animals.
你身上
And on you…
有一股清洁剂和大蒜的味道
a mixture of detergent and garlic.
这就是我所了解你看到的东西的证物
But this is proof that what I sensed is what you saw…
通过你的眼睛
through your eyes.
事实
The truth.
一个很丑的小孩拎着一个旧书包
Old bag holding hand of small, ugly child.
是的
Yep.
穿着白外衣 觉得他们打板球最棒的庞塞
Ponces who think they’re cool playing cricket, wearing white.
是的
Yep.
我喜欢你这样
I like your style.
朴实 直率 诚实
It’s simple, direct, honest.
安迪 你想一直为我做这个吗?
Andy, would you do this for me on a regular basis?
做什么?
Do what?
给我描述照片
Describe my photographs.
我会付给你钱的
I could pay you.
没门
No way.
噢 我明白了 我问的太多了
Well, I understand. It’s a lot to ask.
我是说 不用付钱 怎么样?
I mean, no money, OK?
安迪 你绝对不可以骗我
Andy, you must never lie to me.
我为什么要那样做?
Why would I do that?
今天星期三
Today is Wednesday.
外面阳光明媚
It is a sunny day outside.
草地上覆盖着一层黄褐色的落叶
The grass is covered in a layer of brown and yellow…
甚至还有一些暗红色的
and even some dark red autumn leaves.
微风把一些落叶
There’s a breeze blowing some of the smaller leaves…
吹得旋转起来
into tiny spirals.
那个人在那? -是的
ls the man there? -Yes.
房♥子的旁边
Over by the birdbath.
他正在把落叶扫到一起
He’s raking the leaves.
能听到他声音吗?
Can’t you hear him?
不能
No.
他停下了一会
He stopped for the moment.
之前我也没听到过
I didn’t hear him before.
那是因为你没注意听
That’s because you weren’t listening.
他不在那 -听我说 马丁
He’s not there. -Listen, Martin.
你一会就会听到了
You’ll hear him soon enough.
他现在把落叶扫到起
He’s raking the leaves now.
听扫把的声音
Listen for the rake.
他根本没在那
He was never there.
我怎么会骗你呢? -因为你能
Why would I lie to you? -Because you can.
好啊 马丁
Hello, Martin.
什么味道? -我带回来一个蛋糕
What’s that smell? -I’m baking a cake.
我哪里配吃这个
What’s that gonna cost me?
这是个特别的时刻
It’s a special occasion.
我三十岁的生日
I turned thirty today.
是吗? -是
Did you? -Yes.
你知道大家都说
And you know what they say.
旦你过了三十 那么你就不能再叫自己女孩了
Once you’re over 30, you can’t call yourself a girl anymore.
不你必须承认你是个女人
You have to admit to being a woman.
可是你不会明白的 马丁
But you wouldn’t know about that, Martin.
你不知道
You wouldn’t know about the difference…
女孩和女人之间的区别 是吗?
between a girl and a woman, would you?
生日快乐 茜莉亚
Happy birthday, Celia.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么来我这里了?
And why have you come here to my place…
为了在你生日的时候 带来一个蛋糕 并且来看看我?
to bake a cake and visit me on your birthday?
我想让你给我照张相
I want you to take a photograph of me.
我给自己买♥♥了一件生日礼物
I bought myself a birthday present.
我穿上它
I’m wearing it.
我想等我换完衣服你给我照一张
I thought maybe you could take a photo of me in my new blouse.
你摸过缎子吗?马丁
Have you ever touched satin, Martin?
很柔软
It’s soft.
比皮毛还要柔软
Softer than skin.
想摸一下吗?
Would you like to touch it?
你还没有得到我的生日礼物 茜莉亚
You don’t get a birthday present from me, Celia.
你就是喜欢挖苦我
You enjoy humiliating me.
我不会永远都来
I won’t be here forever.
我什么时候想走就走
I can leave whenever I like.
我什么时候想伤害你就伤害你
I can hurt you whenever I like.
不要太高抬自己了
Don’t flatter yourself.
现在 你不介意的话 我想自己呆着
Now, if you don’t mind, I’d like to be alone.
比尔?
Bill?
你在哪?
Where are you?
比尔?
Bill?
比尔?
Bill?
比尔
Bill!
过来 比尔
Here, Bill.
一片叶了的照片
A photo of a leaf.
阳光 阳光看起来怎么样?
The light. What’s the light like?
明亮 -明亮?
Bright. -Bright?
热… 你知道 像是大热天里照的
Hot–you know, like it was taken on a hot day…
当太阳就在头顶的时候
when the sun was directly above.
正午 我说的对吗? -是的
Midday. Am I right? -Yes.
下一张
Another.
一个女人 -一个女人?
A woman. -A woman?
给我描述一下她
Describe her to me.
看起来很朴素
She’s plain-looking.
褐色的头发 蓝眼睛
Brown hair. Blue eyes, I think.
我觉她看起来还不错
She’s OK-looking.
那她不是个包吧?安迪
She’s not a bag then, Andy?
不 不是个包
No, not a bag.
她是你的情人?马丁
Is she your sweetheart, Martin?
才不是 情人?
Hell, no. Sweetheart?
茜莉亚没有情
Celia has no heart.
他是我的管家 是个坏女人 我讨厌她
Celia is my housekeeper. A vile woman. I hate her.
如果你这么讨厌她 怎么还给她拍照?
If you hate her so much, why do you keep her on?
她要求的
She wants me.
我想如果我一直拒绝她的要求
And I know that if I continue to deny her what she wants…
她再也不会吝惜我了
she can never feel pity for me.
相反 我要可怜她 下一张
Instead, I can pity her. Next.
你想过让我给你描述动的画面吗?
Have you ever had moving pictures described to you?
什么 电影? -是的
What, the cinema? -Yeah.
不 我讨厌人群
No. I hate crowds.
可以啊 我们就呆在车里
That’s all right. We’ll stay in the car.
下周的舞会上 奇普不会离开我
Chip won’t get away from me at the dance next week.
他是个性♥爱♥狂
He’s sex-crazy.
她在脱她的衣服 太漂亮了
She’s taking off her clothes. Beautiful.
肤色真好
Perfect skin.
嗨 米歇尔 -嗨 琳达.
Hi, Michelle. -Hi, Linda.
好漂亮的乳♥头♥ 老兄 有着性感乳♥头♥的小乳♥房♥♥
Nice tits, mate. Little ones with perky nipples.
插♥进♥她白色的底裤里 她一定会去死
Cute in her white knickers. She’s gonna die for sure.
他的朋友辛迪呢? -在冷冻机里 记得吗?
Where’s her friend Candy? -ln the fridge, remember?
噢 -怎么了?
Uh-oh. -What?
门上有个身影 看起来真可怕
Shadow on the door. Really nasty-looking shadow.
我想 如果我分♥析♥一下你的想法
You know, if you analyze your feelings…
你一定想那个杀手杀了那个女的
you really do want the killer to get the girl.
妈的 -什么?
Shit! -What?
他又在窗户上出现了 她还没发现他
He’s at the window again. She hasn’t even seen him.
她瞎了吗? -不 只是有点呆
ls she blind? -No, just stupid.
让我们进去
Let us in.
身影又出现了
There’s the shadow again.
哇 很大的眼睛—— 全是血丝 太难看了
Whoa. Big close-up of an eye– bloodshot, ugly.
那个穿白衣服的该死的家伙

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!