你的办公室说你在休长假
It was very easy to get your address.
拿到你的地址一点难度都没有
They just gave it to me.
他们直接就给我了
I told them to give it to anyone who asked.
我和他们说了 只要有人找我就给地址
That doesn’t seem safe.
感觉不太安全啊
Nor is hiding from the Piper.
逃避报应也不行啊
He has to be paid.
该来的总是要来的
I guess so.
我猜也是
You seem nervous Mr Green.
格林先生 您看上去很紧张啊
我来这里是为了和您谈谈七年前发生的事情
You probably well remembered a client name Alexander Monroe.
您大概记得很清楚 您有一个叫亚历山大·门罗的客户吧
You helped so many boys like him.
您帮助了可多像他那样的男孩了呢
And you almost certainly won’t remember
那您肯定不记得
the girl who you threatened and bullied until she dropped her case.
那个被您威胁欺凌 最后放弃起诉的女孩子了吧
I remember her.
我记得她
Nina?
叫妮娜吧
Was that it?
对吗
I’m sorry, I don’t remember her full name but
对不起 我不记得她的全名了 但是…
It was Nina though? Wasn’t it?
是妮娜吧 不是吗
Yes.
对的
I remember her.
我记得她
你是来这里伤害我的吗
Do you want me to hurt you?
你想要我伤害你吗
我想是的
I had a… what… I think was an epiphany but my
我之前…突然有一种…顿悟的感觉 不过…
doctor’s called it
我的医生说
我是精神病发作了
It was at work so,
当时我在上班 所以…
so, now
所以现在
I’m on “sabbatical”.
我在”休假”
You know
你知道吗
I got a bonus for every settlement out of court.
我每达成一次庭外和解 就有一笔奖金
I got another bonus for every charge dropped. We all did.
每一次让对方放弃起诉 又加一笔奖金 所有律师都这样
There was a guy
有一个男的
his only job
他唯一的工作
was to comb through all their social media accounts
就是搜查她们所有社交媒体账号♥
寻找任何对她们不利的信息
He contacted old friends, past sexual partners.
他会去找对方以前的朋友 还有过去上过床的对象
Oh, you’d be amazed how much easier it is now at the internet to dig up dirt.
而且现在互联网真的让我们挖黑料方便多了 你都不敢相信
In the old days,
以前啊
we’d have to go through a girls’ trash.
我们还得去翻女孩的垃圾桶
Now one drunk photo at a party.
现在只要拿到一张派对醉酒照片
oh you wouldn’t believe how hostile that makes a jury.
就可以让陪审团对女生产生强烈的反感
You gotta help me.
你得帮帮我
I can’t sleep.
我睡不着觉
I can’t sleep.
我没办法睡着
我已经很久没睡…
I will never forgive myself.
我永远不会原谅自己
I want you to know that.
我希望你能知道
I will never forgive myself.
我永远不会原谅自己
For any of this.
做出这些事情
I forgive you.
我…原谅你
I’m so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Go to sleep.
睡吧
我现在进去吗
No.
不用了
Oh. I’m still getting paid though right?
你还是会给我钱的对吧
Yeah.
对
Cassie?
凯茜
Do you remember Nina’s 16th birthday?
你还记得妮娜16岁生日吗
Oh my Gosh. How could I forget?
天呐 我怎么可能忘
Oh, such a mess.
当时真的一塌糊涂
Nina threw up on the swing.
妮娜在秋千上吐了
Certainly not her finest moment.
这的确不是她的高光时刻
还有那个男生
stole your vase,
他偷了你的花瓶
and she made him bring that back to you and apologize.
妮娜逼他把花瓶还回来 向你道歉
He was so scared of her.
他完全被她吓到了
She was holding onto his ear,
她扯着那个男生的耳朵
“you better say you’re sorry to my mommy, asshole.”
“你这混♥蛋♥快向我妈妈道歉”
What’s his name?
那个男生叫什么来着
Simon or…
西蒙还是…
Steve or something.
史蒂夫之类的
Why are you here?
你来这里干什么
I just wanted to see you.
我就是想见见你
You need to stop this.
你不能再继续这样了
It isn’t good for any of us.
对我们都没好处
It’s not good for Nina.
对妮娜没有好处
It isn’t good for you.
对你也没有好处
Look, I know you feel bad that you weren’t there
我知道你因为当时自己不在场 感到很愧疚
但你必须放下了
I’m just trying to fix it.
我只是想要修正错误
Oh, come on, you can’t.
别这样 你没办法做到的
Don’t be a child Cassie.
别像个小孩一样 凯茜
I’m so sorry. I didn’t go with her.
我真的很抱歉 当时没有和她一起去
No.
别这样
I’m sorry too.
我也很遗憾
Cassie.
凯茜
向前看吧
Please.
求求你了
For all of us.
为了我们所有人
自♥由♥之身的最后一夜
阿尔·门罗的单身派对
噢 好吧 是你啊
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Yep.
行
Do you want something? Do you want a coffee or a…
你要喝点什么吗 要不要来杯咖啡或者…
another dude to go home with?
再来一个男的带回家
Yeah. Actually, do you have any douche-bags lying around?
好啊 你这有没有多余的垃圾男人啊
Yeah, there is a racist on the eighth floor.
有啊 八楼就有个种族歧视者呢
Perfect.
完美
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Cassie.
凯茜
I came to apologize about…
我是来道歉的…
I’ve been trying to think about how to explain.
我一直在想怎么向你解释
It’s not that I’m not interested.
我不是对你不感兴趣
I really am.
我是感兴趣的
真的真的感兴趣
OK. Sorry if I’m confused
好的 不好意思 我很困惑
You…Sorry.
你… 抱歉
我们约会了几次
You won’t kiss me or touch me which is fine.
你不愿意亲我 也不愿意碰我 也没问题
And then, I see you going home with some random creep
然后 我却看到你跟一个奇怪的陌生人回家
in a fedora.
那个人还戴着顶软呢帽
I admit the fedora was unforgivable.
我承认 软呢帽的确罪不可赦
The other night
那天晚上
it’s hard to explain it.
我很难解释
But it won’t happen again.
但不会再发生了
I promise it will never happen again.
我向你保证不会再发生了
我们可以再试试看吗
我是说 我可以再试试吗…
I don’t…
我不…
I don’t know.
我不知道
Are you OK?
你还好吗
I’m..
我…
It’s fine… I guess I’ll see you around.
没事… 那… 还是回头见啦
We’re closed.
我们关门了
Good.
那就好
Do you wanna go to dinner, you miserable asshole?
想一起吃晚饭吗 你这个苦情的混♥蛋♥
Yeah.
好啊
妈的
First trip to the pharmacy together. Yeah.
第一次一起逛便利店哦 对啊
Big step.
关系进了一大步呢
I’m sorry,
不好意思
Are you singing Paris Hilton? Yeah.
你是在唱帕丽斯·希尔顿的歌♥吗 对啊
Yeah. OK, yeah.
行呗 好
Stop it.
别唱啦
It’s fine. It’s fine.
没事的 没事的
Stop
停下
I haven’t done this in a pharmacy in weeks.