But I’m sure that they’ll take good care of your daughter.
但我相信他们会照顾好你女儿的
She seemed excited actually!
她似乎真的很兴奋
Oh. Wait…
噢 等一下
I have her phone.
她的手♥机♥在我这里
She’ll be wanting that later.
她会想要拿回去的
You are crazy.
你疯了
No.
没有
Tell me what room my daughter is in right now.
告诉我 我女儿现在在哪间房♥
I told you. The same room Nina was in.
我说过 就是妮娜待过的那个房♥间
I told you I don’t remember that.
我说了我不记得了
That’s a shame.
那可真是太遗憾了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
She is a young girl.
她只是一个小女孩
I wonder if she looked so young to those guys.
不知道在那些人眼里她是不是很年轻
You better tell me what room she’s in.
你最好告诉我她在哪个房♥间
Tell me what fucking room she’s in.
快他妈告诉我她在哪个房♥间
Now!
马上
You sociopath, tell me where she is.
你这个变♥态♥ 告诉我她在哪
Right now!
快说
Tell me what room she is in.
告诉我她在哪
Please.
求你了
Please tell me.
求求你告诉我
You are right OK?
你是对的 行了吧
Is that what you wanna hear?
这就是你想听到的吗
You’re right.
你是对的
You’re right…
你是对的…
Look how easy it was!
你看 这明明很简单嘛
I guess you just had to think about it the right way.
你用正确的方式思考这个问题就对了
I guess it feels different when it’s someone you love.
如果受害者是你爱的人 感觉就不一样了吧
Tell me where my daughter is please!
求求你告诉我 我女儿在哪
Relax.
放轻松
Dean Walker, do you really think I would do something like that?
沃克院长 你真的觉得我会做出这样的事情吗
Luckily I don’t have as much faith in boys as you do!
幸好我不像你那么信任男孩们
Amber is sitting in a diner
安珀现在正坐在一家餐厅里
waiting for her favorite boy band to show up for a music video.
等着她最爱的男团去拍MV呢
It’s the Castle Diner if you want to call and check.
在城♥堡♥餐厅 你可以打个电♥话♥去问问
You should probably call actually,
你的确应该打个电♥话♥过去
or she may never figure out they’re not coming.
不然她可能真的觉得他们会出现呢
She’s kind of an idiot, huh?
她脑子不太灵光 对吧
人倒是够美的
Who needs brains? They never did a girl any good.
谁需要头脑呢 太聪明对女孩子没好处的
Great to see you again Dean Walker.
很开心再次见到您 沃克院长
喂 你挡到路了啊
Get out of the fucking road.
你♥他♥妈♥快从路上让开
You’re sitting in the middle of the intersection.
你正停在路口中♥央♥呢
你驾照怎么拿的
You blow the entire DMV?
你给车管所的所有人口♥交♥了吗
喂 我跟你说话呢
Look at me, you stupid cunt.
你倒是看我啊 你这蠢婊♥子♥
Where are you going?
你要去哪
你打算就这么把你的车停在路口吗
You’re coming here, huh?
你要过来吗
You angry?
你生气了
Holy shit!
我♥操♥
Is that a fucking tire iron?
你拿卸胎棒干嘛
神经病
Just chill out, okay?
冷静点 行吗
Why don’t you calm down.
你冷静一点
Whoa, OK, look, stop, stop, stop!
好了 听着 停下 停下 停下啊
Crazy fucking bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥的疯婆娘
Excuse me?
你说什么
Fuck you.

Fuck.
我♥操♥
Ryan, what are you…?
瑞恩 你在…
She lives, I’m just kidding.
你还活着啊 开玩笑的
You weren’t answering your phone.
你一直没接电♥话♥
So I was… Oh, shit! The movie…
我刚才… 啊 糟糕 电影…
Alright, I’m so sorry, I had to work late.
好吧 我真的很抱歉 我下班晚了
Yeah, I, I went by the coffee shop,
我刚去咖啡店找过你了
盖尔说你今天请假了…
Um… Everything alright?
嗯… 你还好吗
Yeah, no, I’m fine, I’m just in the middle of something.
不 我没事 我就是刚刚在忙别的事情
Totally, got it. We can make a movie
没事 我懂的 我们还能去看个电影啊
still… if we skip dinner.
还来得及的…不吃晚饭的话
I’m a little tired. Yeah.
我有点累了 好吧
我明天打给你好吗 好啊 行
Are you OK though?
你真的没事吗
You seem kinda…
你看上去有点…
What?
什么
off.
不在状态
没有 嗯…
I’m fine, just too much coffee
我没事 只是咖啡喝多了
Don’t work in a coffee shop.
劝你别在咖啡店上班
OK.
好吧
Alright, night. Goodnight.
那行 晚安啦 晚安
好了 好了
Watch, you mis-step here.
小心 别踩空了
Now, when we get to the house, we gotta be quiet
好了 到我家之后 记得安静一点
cause I don’t know if my parents are asleep or not.
我不知道我爸妈睡了没
and be respectful.
不要乱来
This fucking surge prices.
深夜叫车抬价太他妈夸张了吧
1.2倍价格 这也太…
That’s not that far, you can walk, right?
也不是很远 你能走的对吧
I don’t know. Let’s try, let’s go.
我不知道啊 试试呗 我们走
Come now.
来吧
You got it, that’s fine.
你可以的 没事的
Cassie?
凯茜
Ryan, what are you doing here?
瑞恩 你在这里做什么
I’m meeting…
我来见我的朋友们…
friends cause my schedule…cleared up last minute.
因为我突然…有时间了
Let me explain. It’s fine, it’s…
你听我解释 没事的
Oh, my bad dude, I didn’t know the woman was taken, but,…
兄弟不好意思啊 我不知道这女的已经有主了
她是你的了 兄弟 天呐…
Do you know her name or…
你知道她叫什么名字吗 或者…
Clair? Wow.
克莱尔吗 哇哦
Pretty close. OK. Have a good night.
差得不远啦 好吧 你们今晚玩得开心点
Don’t go Ryan. Wait, please.
瑞恩 别走 求你了
Cassie, if you didn’t want a relationship. You could’ve just told me.
凯茜 你要是不想和我在一起 早该跟我说清楚
That’s ice cold.
真是冷血啊
That was humiliating.
有点丢人呐
Why don’t you just fuck off now OK?
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚远点好吗
你一直都是清醒的吗
Oh shit.
我♥操♥
You’re that psycho that Jerry took home.
你就是杰瑞带回家那个疯子
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么
You know what. Not interested sweetheart.
你知道吗宝贝 我对你没兴趣
你怎么不去别的地方发疯啊
You’re not even that hot.
你也没有多辣
You are hardly dropping panties yourself Paul.
保罗 你自己也没什么魅力好吗
When was the last time you scored in daylight…
你上一次在大白天钓到妹是什么时候了
Careful.
你给我小心说话
No, you be careful.
不 你给我小心
I’m not the only one who does this.
我不是唯一一个干这种事情的人
And some of the other girls, they really are crazy.
而且有些女孩呢 她们真的很疯哦
I don’t believe you.
我才不信你
There is a woman in this city that carries a pair of scissors.
城里有一个女孩 会随身带着一把剪刀哦
You’re lying.
你骗人
Try it out, next time you go out, see what happens.
那下次你出来玩的时候 就试试呗 看看会发生什么事情
Why you guys have to ruin everything?
你们为什么非得把一切都糟蹋掉呢
Can I help you?
有什么能帮到你吗
我真的希望您能帮我
Oh, I’m sorry. I’m no longer practicing the law,
不好意思 如果你要找律师的话
if that’s what you’ve come for.
我现在不做了
It’s not about that.
我不是为了这个来的
I’m afraid it’s your day of reckoning.
恐怕你的清算之日到了
I’ve been waiting.
我一直在等这一天
Come in.
进来吧
Your office told me you’re on sabbatical.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!