Johnny said he saw you at the fallout last week.
约翰尼说上周在夜店看到你
Said you were completely hammered and on your own.
说你烂醉如泥 而且是一个人
He was a little worried.
他有点担心
And I know, it’s none of my business
我知道这不关我的事
He must have seen someone else. I’ve never been there.
他一定是看错了 我从来没去过那里
Okay.
好吧
I like your pigtails.
我喜欢你的辫子
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, you want another drink?
你想再来一杯吗
Um, I gotta think. Let me get you one.
我得想想 我给你来一杯吧
Vodka cranberry for the lady please.
给这位女士一杯伏特加蔓越莓
Hey! How old are you?
喂 你多大了
Old enough, right?
成年了 对吧
Can I get a coffee please?
麻烦一杯咖啡
You want milk?
要加牛奶吗
What?
怎么了
Cassandra?
卡珊德拉?
Yeah? Ryan.
是 我是瑞恩
Cooper. We were in class together at Forest med school.
库珀 我们在医学院一起上过课
2nd year neurology, Dr Hadid’s class.
二年级的神经学 哈迪德博士的课
Oh. Yeah.
噢 是
Ryan. Hi.
瑞恩 你好
God. Why are you working here?
天呐 你怎么在这里工作
Or, I didn’t mean to…
我不是这个意思…
That was rude, I didn’t mean…
这太没礼貌了 我没有那个意思…
You didn’t mean what am I doing working in a shitty coffee shop?
你不是想问我怎么沦落到在这个破咖啡店工作
Yeah, no, I just mean, you know
是啊 不 我只是想说
given…
考虑到…
there’s no getting out of this, is there?
没办法圆场了对吧
Nu uh! I’m gonna leave.
没有了 我要走了
Can I leave and then come back and I can do
我可以先走 然后再回来 我可以…
I can do it again, it would be better. You want milk?
我可以再来一遍 会好得多 你要牛奶吗
Pardon?
什么
In your coffee.
咖啡里
No, but uh…
不用了 但是…
you can spit in it if you want, I deserve that.
如果你想的话 你可以往里面吐口水 是我活该
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you want to go out with me?
你愿意跟我约会吗
What?
什么
On a date?
跟我约会
Seriously? I just spat in your coffee.
认真的吗 我刚在你的咖啡里吐了口水
Then I like to finish always with a little dab gloss
我最后都喜欢轻涂一点点唇釉
just to give it a kind of wet texture.
给它一种滋润的质感
Just dab in the middle
在嘴唇中间涂一下
and on the top.
然后抿到上唇
And there you go.
然后就完成了
Perfect blow-job lips.
完美的口♥交♥唇妆
So…
所以…
Don’t forget to like and subscribe, thank you guys for following.
别忘了点喜欢和订阅 感谢大家的关注
I love you, bye!
爱你们 拜拜
Seriously, you gotta read it.
说真的 你应该读一下
‘Consider The Lobster’ is one of the fucking greats, man.
《想想龙虾》是最伟大的书之一
Cracked my head open… like…
它敲开了我的大脑…就像…
like a lobster claw.
像龙虾钳子一样
You know I’m actually writing a novel.
你知道吗 我其实正在写一本小说
Well, kinda, cause I’m such a fucking perfectionist, you know,
算是吧 因为我是一个完美主义者
it’s just taking me forever.
我花了好长时间在写
I just keep going over and over and over it
我只能不停不停地想
my head is picking at it like a scab.
我的大脑像抠疤一样不停地挑毛病
It’s about,
这是关于
I guess, like, what it is like to be a guy right now?
如今做一个男人是什么感觉
Like, what it’s like to be a guy in the world.
在这个世界上做一个男人是什么感觉
Just this greedy, low life, fucked up love story.
这种贪婪的 低贱的 该死的爱情故事
And then all takes place in New York over the course of one night.
在纽约 一夜之间发生的事
You know what…
你知道吗
I’m gonna stop talking about it.
我不能再说了
I don’t wanna jinx it.
我可不想咒它
You do coke, right?
你磕可♥卡♥因♥吧
Not really…
不…
Oh come on!
拜托
I got work in the morning… Oh, whatever, so do I.
我明天早上还要上班 那又怎么样 我也要上班
Here.
给你
Okay, right.
好了
nose up to this.
把这个放进鼻子里
Maybe you just…
要不就这样…
OK. That didn’t work.
好吧 这样不太行
There you go.
好了
Oh my God, you are…
天呐 你真是
so so, pretty.
太漂亮了
But why are you wearing all that make up?
但是你为什么要化浓妆
Do you mind me asking?
你介意我问吗
I never understood why women wear so much make up.
我一直不明白为什么女人要化这么浓的妆
It’s like you guys are so much more beautiful without it.
你们不化妆漂亮多了
It’s like guys don’t even like that kinda staff, you know?
男人甚至都不喜欢这些东西 你懂吗
It’s just a soul-sucking system made to oppress women.
这就是一个用来压♥迫♥女人 吞噬灵魂的机制
It’s fucked up.
它烂透了
I wanna see you.
我想看你这个人
The real you.
真正的你
With all your freckles, your imperfections.
你的雀斑 你的不完美
I don’t feel good.
我感觉不太舒服
Could you get me a glass of water? Yeah sure.
你能给我一杯水吗 当然
Are you fucking kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Hey.

Hey you.

Hey!

There you are! You fell asleep.
你醒了 你刚刚睡着了
Good girl.
好姑娘
Feel better?
感觉好一点了吗
No.
没有
You know, I nearly didn’t come out tonight.
你知道吗 今天晚上我差点没出门
I’m so glad that I did. I feel such a connection to you.
我很高兴我这么做了 我感觉跟你心灵相通
Can you call me a cab? But you just got here.
你能帮我叫辆车吗 但是你才刚到
I need to go home.
我得回家了
No, don’t go.
不 别走
Stay.
留下来
My God, you are so…
天呐 你太…
I need to go.
我得走了
You don’t wanna go home. I need to go home.
你不想回家 我得回家了
Hey Neil.
喂 尼尔
I said, I need to go home.
我说 我得回家了
Holy shit! Whoa. Whoa… what is this?
操 这…这是什么
You are some kind of psycho or something?
你是精神病还是什么
Why do you say that? I just thought that you were…
为什么这么说 我以为你…
Drunk? Yeah.
醉了? 是啊
Really drunk?
很醉了?
Fuck… yeah.
操 是啊
Well, I’m not.
我没有醉
But that’s good, isn’t it?
但是这很好 不是吗
I think you should leave.
我觉得你该走了
Oh now you want me to leave?
噢 现在你想让我走了?
No I just…
不 我只是…
I’m really high
我磕嗨了
Look, I’m really fucking high right now.
听着 我现在真的磕嗨了
I don’t know what I’m doing.
我不知道我在做什么
I think you should go.
我觉得你该走了
But a second ago you were determined for me to stay
但是你刚刚还非要我留下
You are pretty insistent actually.
你还非常坚持呢
I’m a nice guy.
我是个好人
Are you?
是吗
I thought we had a connection, I guess.
我觉得我们心灵相通

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!