She’s dead, Joe.
她死了 乔
Come on.
别闹
I’m not kidding.
我没开玩笑
我知道了 你在搞笑
What?
什么
You killed the stripper at your bachelor party?
你在你的单身派对杀了脱衣舞♥女♥
What is this the 90s?
以为这是90年代吗
Al, classic.
阿尔 真经典
好了 你想让我把她弄出去你再睡会吗
好了 宝贝 该走了
Come on.
来啊
What is she doing?
她在干什么
Hey, honey, come on, we gotta go.
宝贝 该走了
Honey, what are we doing?
宝贝 做什么呢
我的天啊
Fuck.

She dead?
她死了
Al! Why is the fucking stripper dead?
阿尔 为什么脱衣舞♥女♥死了
I told you.
我跟你说了
Why’d this happen?
为什么会这样
I don’t know.
我不知道
OK. Hey, Al!
好了 阿尔
This is not your fault.
这不是你的错
I don’t know… it kinda seems like it is…
我不知道… 看起来好像是我的问题…
No, no, no, it’s not!
不不不 不是的
It’s not!
不怪你
Am I… am I gonna go to jail?
我…我会坐牢吗
What?
什么
What about the wedding? And my job?
婚礼怎么办 工作呢
Anastasia is going to be so upset with me.
安娜斯塔西娅会多生我的气
No. Don’t, Al, it was an accident right?
不不 阿尔 这是个意外 对吗
I mean…
我…
It was an accident.
这是个意外
I mean, of course it was a fucking accident.
我是说 这当然是意外了
Of course it was a fucking accident.
这他妈当然是意外了
No one is going to jail OK?
没人会坐牢的
Because no one is ever going to find out.
因为不会有人发现的
If anyone asks, we all saw her leave last night.
有人问就说昨晚我们都看到她离开了
She stripped and then she left.
她跳了脱衣舞 然后就走了
She left? She left.
她走了 她走了
OK? Alright…
好吗 就这样
It’s gonna be fine, alright?
没事的 好吗
We’re gonna take care of us.
我们会处理好
We just gotta get rid of the body before the others leave.
我们要在大家离开前处理好尸体
Hey, hey, hey, hey! It’s OK, look at me.
喂 没事的 看着我
This is not your fault.
不是你的错
谢谢你 你没做错事 懂吗
Alright, you did nothing wrong.
好了 你没做错什么
It’s not your fault.
不是你的错
Can you uncuff me?
你能帮我松绑吗
Come here, come here.
过来 过来
Can’t you just do that thing, where you track her cell phone or something?
你们就不能追踪她的手♥机♥吗
I’m sorry, ma’am. It was turned off before she left.
对不起女士 她离开前关机了
Seems like she really didn’t want anyone to know where she was.
她好像真的不想被人知道去了哪
It’s just not like her to… disappear like this.
就这样消失不像她的作风
Well, that’s not entirely true honey. – Stanley.
这么说也不太对 史丹利
You know, she was getting better…
她情况已经好转了…
OK?
知道吗
She was getting better. Yes, she was, of course she was.
她已经好多了 是的 她确实好多了
She will come back.
她会回来的
你知道她的 她总会回家的
Was she seeing anyone? Did she have a boyfriend?
她有谈恋爱吗 有男朋友吗
Yes. Are you Dr. Cooper?
在呢 你是库珀医生吗
Yeah. Detective Waller.
是我 我是沃勒警官
Yeah, uh, come in, please.
好的 请进
Have a seat.
请坐
Pediatric surgeon huh? Yeah.
你是儿科医生啊 对
That’s very commendable.
让人敬畏的职业
Thank you for all that you do for the community.
感谢你为社区所做的一切
Sure, yeah.
应该的
I’m sorry to bother you at work Doctor.
很抱歉打扰你工作 医生
你认识卡珊德拉·托马斯吗
Yeah, yes.
嗯 认识
Yes. How do you know her?
你们怎么认识的
We were
我们…
we were seeing each other.
我们曾经约会过
Were seeing each other?
曾经
We broke up a few days ago.
我们…几天前分手了
Define a few days.
具体是几天前
Last Thursday. Have you had any contact since?
上周四 你们之后有联♥系♥吗
No, I’m sorry, what is this regarding?
不好意思 为什么要问这些事
Cassandra’s parents have filed a missing persons report.
她的父母申请了失踪人口调查
I’m sorry, what? Why?
不好意思 你说什么 为什么
Because she’s missing.
她失踪了
Since when?
什么时候的事
Since Friday.
从周五起
She told her parents something about a work trip,
她跟父母说要出差
but her colleague didn’t know anything about it.
但她同事不知道这事
Do you have any idea where she might have been going to this weekend?
你知道她周末要去哪吗
She mentioned…
她提过…
the work trip… yeah.
要出差…对
Any idea where?
知道去哪吗
No, no, I’m sorry.
不 我不知道 抱歉
That’s alright Doc.
没事的 医生
Between you and me it,
咱私下说
sounded like she wasn’t feeling so good.
听起来她状态不太好
Mentally, I mean.
精神上 我是说
Her father seemed to think she was a little unstable.
她爸爸好像认为她情绪不太稳定
Yeah. She was…
对 她是…
not in a good place.
状态不对
Do you think she might have wanted to
你觉得她会…
hurt herself?
伤害自己吗
Yeah…
嗯…
She could have
有可能
She could have, yeah.
她可能会这么做 是的
I thought that might be the case.
我就是这么觉得的
谢谢你这么诚实
Well I don’t want to bother you anymore,
我不打扰你了
but if you wouldn’t mind coming to the station tomorrow
如果你不介意 明天来趟警局
you know, for an official statement.
录个正式的口供
Of course. Anything I can do to help.
当然了 只要能帮上忙
谢谢你抽空见我 医生 感谢
Thank you.
谢谢
That’s cute. Yeah.
真可爱 是啊
Anastasia…
安娜斯塔西娅
You’re the greatest thing ever happened to me.
遇见你是我人生最幸福的事
You are my moral compass
你是我的道德风向标
and the love of my life.
一生挚爱
Al, you are my best friend
阿尔 你是我最好的朋友
and my soul mate.
我的灵魂伴侣
I love you.
我爱你
Al is like a brother to me… we grew up together
阿尔和我像兄弟一样 我们一起长大
We are the best of friends, we’ve been through thick and thin
我们是最好的朋友 一起经历了起起伏伏
and I just love him.
我很爱他
And you know, he’s met Anastasia, who
他遇到了安娜斯塔西娅
by all accounts, you know, just, solid catch.
怎么看 都是赚到了
That’s great!
很棒
你还好吗 兄弟
See them bridesmaid over there?
看见那边的伴娘了吗
Just the type of girl that makes you go home to your wife and say…
这种女孩 你回家要跟老婆假装瞧不起
You should train Cirque du Soleil, cum on her ass and face the same time.
你应该练练杂技 能同时射在她脸和屁♥股♥上
That’s nice.
不错
It’s good seeing you. Yeah, you too.
见到你很高兴 我也是
Hey Joe, Hey!
嘿 乔
卡珊德拉·托马斯
7月23日我会参加

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!