Did one of the guys put you up to this?
是他们谁让你这么做的
Did Joe?
是乔吗
Jesus Christ that is dark, even for him.
老天 就算以他的标准 这玩笑也太黑暗了
I don’t follow.
我不懂你的意思
You are not Nina Fisher.
你不叫妮娜·费舍
Why not?
为什么
因为她死了 明白吗
Must be another Nina Fisher. A coincidence.
只是重名了吧 巧合
Yeah, I don’t think so.
我不觉得
Can you let me out of this, please? This isn’t funny.
能松开我吗 这不好笑
我为什么要给你一个死人的名字
Hey! This is fucked up, OK? Stop.
这太操蛋了 停下
But, I’m not doing anything.
我又没做什么
Guys.
兄弟们
Hey Joe, Brandon, Chip, hey guys,can you get up here please?
乔 布兰德 琦普 兄弟们能上来一下吗
I don’t think they can hear you.
他们听不到你的
And even if they could, they are all passed out by now.
就算可以 现在他们也该昏过去了
Because if there is one thing that I learned at Forest, it’s
我在医学院学到的唯一一件事
how easy it is to slip something into a drink.
就是在酒里下药有多容易
You’d think they’d remember that. Especially Joe!
像他们这种人怎么会不知道呢 特别是乔
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
I’m not sure you’d remember me, Al. You were so popular.
我不知道你会不会记得我 阿尔 你太受欢迎了
You’re Nina’s friend.
你是妮娜的朋友
Oh fuck. You’re Nina’s friend.
我♥操♥ 你是妮娜的朋友
So you did notice me after all.
你居然注意到我了
I’m surprised. I wasn’t super-fuckable back then
真让我惊讶 那时候没人想上我
so, I thought I kind of slipped your attention.
我还以为你没注意过我呢
What do you want? Money? You blackmailing me?
你想要什么 钱吗 你想敲诈我
I want you to tell me what you did.
我想要你告诉我你做了什么
Are you talking about…
你是说…
What do you think I’m talking about?
你觉得呢
I didn’t do anything!
我什么都没做
We were kids.
我们那时还是孩子
If I hear that one more time
我要是再听到这种说辞…
Look, maybe she regretted it after…
听着 她可能是后悔了
Oh. Yeah, she regretted it.
那是 她确实后悔
I didn’t do anything.
我什么都没做
Wrong! What the fuck…
错误答案 我♥操♥
Look, I…
听着 我…
I don’t know what you want me to say OK, but we
我不知道你想要我说什么 但我们…
we did not…
我们没有…
What?
什么
You know…
你知道的
know?
知道什么
She could barely hold her head up…
她当时头都抬不起来…
She had no idea what was going on.
完全不知道发生了什么
It was a fucking party, I mean, yeah, we were all drunk,
那他妈是个派对啊 大家都醉了 肯定了
of course, but but but,
当然是这样了 但是…但…
she was into it.
她愿意的
Didn’t look like she was into it in the video.
视频里她看着不愿意的样子
The video?
什么视频
Oh you don’t remember?
你不记得了啊
Your friend Joe taped it.
你的朋友乔录像了
Let me tell you that party doesn’t look so good in the cold light of day.
你的派对在清醒状态下看着可不怎么好
Look.
听着
I will give you anything, OK. I mean I’ll do anything.
你想要什么我都给你 要我做什么我都愿意
任何事
Aw don’t cry.
别哭啊
Really. Don’t fucking cry. Tell me what you did.
真的 别他妈的哭 告诉我你做了什么
I didn’t do anything wrong though! – She dropped out.
我没做什么错事 她退学了
Top of her class, and she dropped out.
成绩名列前茅 但她退学了
I did too to take care of her.
为了照顾她我也退学了
我俩都走了
你却优等生毕业
Did you ever feel guilty? Or did you just feel relieved that she’d gone?
你有负罪感吗 还是她走了你松了口气
I was affected by it too, OK? I mean it’s every
我也被影响了 你知道吗
guy’s worst nightmare, getting accused like that.
被这样指控是所有男生最坏的噩梦
Can you guess what every woman’s worst nightmare is?
那你知道所有女性最坏的噩梦是什么吗
The thing is, you thought you’d gotten away with it
你以为大家都遗忘了
because everyone had forgotten.
你就逃脱了制裁
Fuck.
操
But I haven’t.
但我还没忘
你♥他♥妈♥疯了
我离开时很难过的 你知道吗
I’d wanted to be a doctor my whole life.
我一辈子都想当医生
But lately, I’ve been feeling like
最近 我好像有点…
I might want to get back into it.
有点想重操旧业
Stop!
停下
You know… Stop! Please stop! Hey…
你知道 停下 求你停下
Nina was extraordinary.
妮娜特别优秀
So smart.
非常聪明
Help! Weirdly smart.
救命啊 聪明得吓人
Help! Help me!
救命 救救我
Fuck! Help me!
我♥操♥ 救命啊
I want you to know what she was like, OK?
我想让你知道她是什么样的人 好吗
Come on!
别这样
She’s so difficult to explain because she was just so completely herself.
她太难形容了 因为她独一无二
Even when she was four years old.
四岁起她就这样
She was fully formed from day one.
从小就已经成熟
Same face.
一直是同一张脸
Same walk.
走路的姿态也没变
And funny
风趣
like a grown up was funny. Kind of, shrewd.
是大人的风趣 有点…机灵鬼
I was just in awe of her.
我好崇拜她
I couldn’t believe she wanted to be my friend.
我不敢相信她愿意和我做朋友
她对别人的看法不屑一顾 除了我
Because she was just…
因为她就是…
Nina.
妮娜
And then she wasn’t.
后来她变了
Suddenly, she was something else.
突然间 就变了
She was yours.
变成了你的
It wasn’t her name she heard when she was walking around,
她走在路上听到的不是自己的名字
it was yours.
是你的
Your name
你的名字
all around her.
纠缠着她
All over her. All the time.
无时无刻 密不透风
And it just…
把她的…
squeezed her out.
精气神都带走了
So when I heard your name again.
所以当我再次听到你的名字的时候
Your filthy fucking name.
你这个肮脏的傻♥逼♥名字
I wondered when was the last time anyone had said hers.
我就在想上一次有人喊她的名字是什么时候
Or thought it even.
是不是都没人想起她
Apart from me.
除了我
And it made me so sad. Because,
这让我很难过 因为…
Al,
阿尔
you should be the one with her name all over you.
应该是她的名字刻在你全身
No.
不要
Don’t worry. I have sterilized everything.
别担心 我都消毒了
I really would’ve been a great doctor.
我本来会成为一个好医生的
You’re insane. You know what?
你疯了 你知道吗
I honestly don’t think I am.
我真的不觉得我疯
I’ll do this as quick as I can, OK?
我会尽快搞定的 好吗
This is your fucking fault.
这他妈的都是你的错
Stop, stop, stop!
别动了 别动了
Fucking! stop fucking moving!
操 别他妈再动了
Stop fucking moving!
别他妈动了
Oh man, what a night!
多美妙的一夜啊
With the fucking nurse?
你♥他♥妈♥的和护士睡了
You kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Nice.
赞啊
Joe.
乔
Oh, please don’t freak out, alright?
别抓狂 好吗
Anastasia is never gonna find out
安娜斯塔西娅不会发现的
What happens on tours, stays on tour.
发生在这的事只会留在这