leave me out of it.
只要别把我扯进去就行
And
还有
please will you do me a favor?
我能请你帮我一个忙吗
Yeah.

Never fucking contact me again.
你♥他♥妈♥别再联♥系♥我了
Al, get it.
阿尔 上啊
Fuck, fuck. Shh calm down, calm down.
操 操 冷静 冷静
Oh my God, this is insane.
我的天呐 这也太疯狂了
Ryan hold this. Come look at this.
瑞恩 拿好了 过来看啊
You gotta check this out.
你可得看看
别拍我 把相机拿开
Oh my god.
我的天啊
Ryan, come on. This is fucked up.
瑞恩 来嘛 这太操蛋了
Jesus Christ.
老天啊
Al
阿尔
Cassie, what…
凯茜 你干嘛…
What are you doing here, are you OK?
你在这里做什么 你还好吗
Can we go somewhere to talk, privately?
我们可以找个地方单独聊聊吗
Uh. I’m working.
呃 我在工作啊
We need to talk. Right now.
我们现在就需要谈谈
OK. I guess…
好吧 那就…
What’s going on?
怎么啦
Are you alright? You are such an asshole.
你还好吗 你真的是个混♥蛋♥
怎么了
I really thought for a second it was all going to be OK.
我真的有一刻以为一切都会好的
Cassie?
凯茜
Look at this.
你看这个
What are you showing me? What is this?
你给我看的这是什么
That… Al Monroe?
那是阿尔·门罗吗
Oh my God.
我的天哪
What is that?
这是在干嘛
I don’t wanna look at that Cassie.
我不想看这些 凯茜
Why not? You were happy to watch back then.
为什么 你当时不是看得很开心吗
What are you talking about? I wasn’t…
你在说什么 我不在场…
“Oh my god, this is insane. Wow. Ryan, hold the… ”
“我的天哪… 太疯狂了 瑞恩 你来拿相机…”
I… I don’t remember, I don’t
我不记得…
Didn’t make an impact, huh?
没给你留下印象哦
I was a kid, I…
我那时还是个孩子 我…
I need you to do something for me.
我要你为我做一件事
And I want you to think about it very carefully.
你给我好好想清楚
I have this video,
这视频在我手上
准备好发给所有联♥系♥人了 你的父母
Your parents.Your colleagues.
你的父母 你的同事
你的好友和他们的老婆
Cassie, come on!
凯茜 别这样
So, I can send it out right now.
你要是不想我现在就发给他们
Or you can tell me where Al Monroe’s bachelor party is.
就告诉我阿尔·门罗的单身派对在哪举♥行♥
What?
什么
Why?
为什么
You don’t need to know why.
你不需要知道理由
你要干什么
Well that depends. On what?
那就看情况了 看什么情况
Do you think they’ll fire you in here?
你觉得他们会解雇你吗
瑞恩·库珀医生
You work with kids right?
你的工作要跟孩子接触
They have to be careful,
他们要很小心
things have changed so much since we’re at school, haven’t they?
和我们学生时比 时代变化可大了
Think about this. Please please. I cannot begin to tell you
你再好好想想 你都不敢想…
how much I’ve thought about it.
我已经想这些事想了多久了
Okay.
好吧
Alright, there, OK?
好了 给你 行吗
They are gonna be there this weekend, all of them. You don’t…
他们这周末会在这 所有人都在 你不…
You don’t think I’m a bad person, Cassie I,
你不觉得我是个坏人吧 凯茜 我…
我… 我爱你
我爱你 凯茜
You gotta forgive me.
你要原谅我
Tell me you’re forgiving.
告诉我 你会原谅我
我不
So, you’re perfect right?
所以你就很完美咯
You’ve never done anything you’re ashamed of, you’re…
你没做过什么值得羞愧的事么
I can’t
我不能…
are you going to tell everybody?
你会告诉所有人吗
我不知道
I don’t know if I can live with the threat of this hanging over me.
我不知道我能不能活在这种威胁的阴影之下
I didn’t even do anything.
我什么也没干
OK.
是嘛
Poor Ryan, just an innocent bystander.
可怜的瑞恩 清白无辜的旁观者
Yeah.
还真是
Don’t tell any of them that I’m coming.
别跟他们说我要去
Cause I’ll send the video around just the same if you do.
你说了我就把视频发出去
And then we both won’t be doctors, you fucking failure.
那我俩就都当不成医生了 你♥他♥妈♥的废物
Nice.
真有品
Bye Ryan.
再见 瑞恩
Well, the doctor’s here.
医生来了
Stripper time baby! Let’s go!
脱衣舞时间到 宝贝 来啊
Nurse, I’m feeling sick, I need to check my temperature.
护士小姐 我不舒服 帮我量量体温
I told you guys, no strippers.
我跟你们说过了 不要脱衣舞♥女♥
Anastasia’s gonna lose her shit.
安娜斯塔西娅会发飙的
Who ordered?
是谁叫她来的
Joe? Don’t look at me.
乔 别看着我啊
No one owning up,
没人承认吗
Only if Anastasia finds out it’s your fucking funeral.
安娜斯塔西娅发现了你们就完了
I take it you’re the groom? – Yeah.
我猜你是新郎吧 是
Then sit the fuck down.
那你就他妈的坐下
Now.
听好了
I’m going to need you all to kneel in front of me like the naughty boys you are.
你们这些淘气男孩都在我面前跪好了
Everybody here?
人齐了吧
I don’t want anyone to miss out.
我可不想有人错过了好戏
护士小姐 病人都在这了
Time to go upstairs.
该上楼了
No, it’s OK, I don’t…
不了 不用了 我不…
want to…
不想…
Look, I won’t have to do anything if you don’t want me to,
听着 你不想做那些我们可以不做
but I only get paid if I go upstairs with you.
但我只有跟你上楼了才拿得到钱
OK.
好吧
I wanna see her crawl out of here in the morning, Al.
阿尔 我要看到她明早从那爬出来
Leave some for us man!
给我们留点 兄弟
So. What do I…
所以… 我要…
Get on the bed.
去床上躺着
OK.
好的
I’m a little scared of you.
我有点怕你
You don’t need to be scared.
你不用怕
Get on the bed.
去躺好
Oh, no, no, no. Sorry. I’m not sure about that.
不 不 不 不好意思 我不想戴这个
It’s for my safety.
这是为我的安全
When I give private dances… guys can get a little handsy, so…
我跳舞时 男人手都不安分
好吧 是 那肯定的
You know… you don’t have to…
你不需要…
I’m a gentleman. Are you?
我是个绅士 是吗
You might be surprised to hear that gentlemen are sometimes the worst.
你可能会惊讶 绅士有时候是最坏的
Oh, sorry, can you loosen this a little?
不好意思 能松一点吗
You’ll get used to it.
一会儿你就习惯了
Look. I don’t want to sound like a pussy
我不想听着像个胆小鬼
but… you’re not going to… do anything, are you?
但是… 你不会对我… 做什么吧
It’s just…
只是…
and we’re getting married so I don’t want any…
我很爱未婚妻 我们马上结婚了 我不想…
Hey. Do I look like someone who would
嘿 我看着像那种…
make you do something you don’t want to do?
会违背你意愿的那种人吗
No. Exactly.
不像 那就对了
So, what’s your name? Candy.
你叫什么名字 糖糖
I mean your real name.
我是说真名
Nina. Nina Fisher.
妮娜 妮娜·费舍
What did you say?
你说什么
I said my name is Nina Fisher.
我说我叫妮娜·费舍
Can you let me go, please?
能把我松开吗
I’m sorry I can’t.
对不起 不可以

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!