Fuck her! Fuck her.
去她妈的 去她妈的
Yeah, fuck her! This is how business is done.
就是 去她妈的 生意就是这样谈成的
It’s… it’s just a round of fucking golf.
只不过是打了一轮高尔夫球
They’d think we were taking clients out to a strip club…
他们还觉得我们把客户带到脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥…
which we can’t even do anymore. Exactly.
现在也不能去了 没错
We can’t even do that anymore since Christmas party last year.
去年圣诞派对之后就不能这么干了
I think it’s because the golf club doesn’t let women play there.
我觉得是因为高尔夫俱乐部不让女人进去
So?
所以呢
So… it means we’re having client meetings without…
所以 这意味着我们和客户开会的时候不能…
Look. She should just focus on closing her own shit
听着 她应该专心管好她自己的活儿
instead of whining about how we’re doing better than her.
而不是抱怨我们做得比她好
Jesus.
天呐
Look at that good God almighty.
快看那个美女
Don’t you get some dignity, sweetheart?
你没点自尊吗 亲爱的
Yeah, They put themselves in danger, girls like that.
就是啊 这种女孩总把自己置于危险之中
If she’s not careful someone’s gonna take advantage
如果她不小心的话 就有人去占她便宜了
especially kinda guys in this world.
尤其是在这种地方的某些人
She’s kind of hot.
她还挺正的
Hot fucking mess.
正点 但一团糟
Hey, let’s talk to Brian,
我们跟布莱恩谈谈吧
I think he might be amendable to the idea of…
我觉得他或许会改变他的想法…
I mean that is just asking for it.
这简直是在求着别人去占便宜
Ah, look at that.
看看呐
I think they’d learn by that, wouldn’t you? Right?
我觉得她们能学到教训 不是吗
Where are even her friends?
她的朋友们都去哪了
They just ran off somewhere.
她们就这么走了
Leaving her lying around for anyone to pickup.
让她躺在那里 等着随便哪个人把她接走
Sounds like a challenge, Paul.
听起来是个挑战 保罗
Yeah, maybe.
是啊 可能吧
I’ll go over.
我过去看看
Oh ho! Jerry.
噢 杰瑞
I didn’t know you had it in you! To see if she’s OK.
我都不知道你还有这一面 我只是去看看她还好吗
Yeah, no of course. Sure. Go for it, big fella.
噢 当然 当然 快去吧 哥们
Yeah, I’d just go and see. Go on for it.
我就去看看她 快去吧
Oh my God.
我的天
Hey.

You okay?
你还好吗
What are you looking for?
你在找什么呢
Phone.
手♥机♥
It’s not here.
它不在这
It’s gotta be here, just…
应该在这的 只是…
Uh, you think maybe you left in the bathroom or something?
会不会是你落在厕所了之类的
No.
没有
You gonna be okay?
你还好吗
Oh, yeah.
没事
How you gonna get home?
你要怎么回家
Ride, ride out. Yeah, yeah.
叫车 是啊
I think you might need a phone for that.
我觉得你可能需要手♥机♥才能叫车
Yeah.
没错
I know.
我知道
OK, look, I’m headed out anyway, so I can drop you off.
好吧 反正我也要走了 我可以带你
No. It’s totally fine, it’s not a problem.
不用了 没事的 没关系
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
It’s fine, come on. It’s not a problem.
没关系的 走吧 不麻烦的
Let’s go.
走吧
There we go. You got it?
走了 你可以吗
Alright, just hold on to the railing.
好吧 握好扶手
Yep, okay. Oh my God.
好的 天呐
Come on, I just had my car cleaned.
拜托 我刚洗过车
She’s fine.
她没事的
No I’m not.
不 我不会的
Not going to throw up.
我不会吐的
I don’t think.
我觉得不会
No?
不会吗
You have it sir, she’s not going to throw up.
你听到了先生 她不会吐的
My apartment is a few blocks from here
我的公♥寓♥离这也就几个街区
would you want to have a drink before hitting the hay?
你想在睡觉之前再喝一杯吗
It’s literally right here. You can have like one beer?
真的就在这附近 你还能来一杯啤酒吗
Yes. Can you take us to 242 Raleigh Drive instead please?
好的 麻烦改去莱利大道242号♥
It’s a couple of blocks.
就几个街区远
Just put the address in the app.
你在手♥机♥上改地址就行
Put the address in the app.
在手♥机♥上改地址
Kumquat liqueur, here we go my lady.
金桔利口酒 来吧女士
Hey, sorry about my friends at the bar, they are…
我为我酒吧的那些朋友道歉 他们…
they are assholes.
他们都是混♥蛋♥
There you go, you got it.
给你 拿好
Do you… live alone here?
你一个人住在这吗
No, but my roommate’s out of town.
不是 但是我的室友出城了
So, don’t worry.
所以不用担心
That’s disgusting.
真恶心
You’re so beautiful.
你真美
You know what, do you mind if I just
你介不介意我
You’ve got a little smudge.
擦掉这里的脏东西
I need to lie down.
我需要躺下来
Oh… yeah of course!
好 当然
Right this way.
这边
Don’t go to sleep. What?
别睡 什么
Gosh, you’re so pretty.
天呐 你好漂亮
Wait…
等等…
What are you… It’s okay, hey, you’re safe.
你在… 没事的 你很安全
What are you… Hey, it’s OK. You’re safe.
你在… 没事的 你很安全
Shh! What are you doing?
嘘 你在做什么
God! Your body! What are you doing?
天呐 你的身体 你在做什么
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Hey.

Hey.

Hey! I said, what are you doing?
喂 我说 你在做什么
Whoa! Walk of shame!
哇哦 一♥夜♥情♥刚结束嘛
Straight up. There you go.
都硬了 你瞧瞧
Get yourself some Plan B.
去买♥♥点避孕药吧
How much baby? How much?
开个价啊 宝贝 多少钱
What’s wrong baby?
宝贝 怎么了
Give us a lil smile, huh?
给咱笑一个嘛
Stop staring.
别看了
The fuck you staring at?
你♥他♥妈♥看什么
Stop it.
别看了
You can’t take a joke?
开不起玩笑?
Okay. Fuck you then.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Didn’t hear you come in last night.
昨晚没听到你回来
Everything alright?
还好吗
I had to work late.
我工作到很晚
Thought the coffee house closed at nine.
我以为咖啡店九点就关门了
We had to do inventory.
我们要做库存盘点
You have to do a lot of inventory at that place.
你们那要做的盘点可真多
You should speak to the manager.
你应该跟经理谈谈
I will.
我会的
You know, I was talking to Graham earlier
我之前跟格雷汉姆聊了一下
and he says there’s a position opening at their head office.
他说他们总部有一个职位空缺
And don’t freak out
你别生气
but I want you to know I recommended you for it.
但是我要告诉你 我推荐你了
Hi Can… Why did you do that?
嗨 可以… 你为什么这么做
Because you’re stinking up the joint with your sad little face.
因为你在这丧着脸 气氛都不好了
But I like it here.
但我喜欢这里
No you don’t.
不 你不喜欢
No, I don’t. But I like you.
是 我不喜欢 但是我喜欢你
And I like… Hello.
我还喜欢… 嗨
Working in a customer-facing role.
做一份和顾客打交道的工作
Great! Can I get… No.
太好了 我能要… 不能
Cassie.
凯茜
Don’t Cassie me. I’m fine, Gail. Really.
别这样叫我 我没事 盖尔 真的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!