快撤 快撤 快撤!
Drive, drive, drive!
请求支援 所有单位…
Requesting backup, all units…
天啊!
Holy shit!
我故意从房♥顶跳下来的
I jumped off the house on purpose.
南部地区暴发♥骚♥乱…
Chaos has broken out in the Southland…
往常正常情况下很安静的住♥宅♥区现在已经变得十分混乱
…where this normally quiet residential street has turned into anarchy.
我现在在警局队长瑞斯曼的带领下来到骚乱现场
I’m joined now by Captain Reesman of the Police Department.
在我们重新返回现场之前我们不得不让这些东西都烧尽
We’ll have to let this thing burn out before we even think about moving back in.
晚上好 我是… 我是达克斯
Good evening, uh, this is… This is Dax.
我在野兽肚子里
I’m inside the belly of the beast.
现在的场景我无法用语言形容
I don’t have words for some of the things I’ve seen.
唉 大伙都不知道一个简单事实 这其实是…
Pfft. A lot of people don’t know this simple fact, but this is actually…
我参加过的第一个派对…
it’s the first party I’ve ever attended and you…
也许今晚只是个普通派对 但直觉告诉我 不是
Perhaps tonight is just business as usual, but something tells me, no, it’s not.
– 混♥蛋♥ 那是我父亲的汽车 – 伙计
– Shit, that’s my dad’s car. – Shit, dude.
哦 天啊
Oh, shit.
哦 我的天啊!
Oh, shit!
你在跟我开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
– 你都在做什么? – 怎么了?
– What are you doing? – What?
去你汽车!
Fuck your car!
都去他妈的!
Motherfuckers!
哦 天啊 托马斯 我们完蛋了
Oh, my God, Thomas, we’re fucked.
这我可不知道怎么修理
I don’t know how to fix this.
着所有的一切我都不知道怎么修理
I don’t know how to fix any of this shit.
抱歉 托马斯 我只是想搞几个女人
I’m sorry, Thomas. I just wanted to get some pussy.
就在刚刚前方发生了什么事情 我听到一阵骚动
And something’s just happening right now. I’ve heard a commotion.
天啊!
Holy shit!
他妈的在干什么?
What the fuck is that?
哇!
Whoa!
发现纵火目标…
Outside visual on subject with…
所有人 退后!
Everybody, back!
我去! 伙计们 快过来!
Fuck! You guys, come on!
– 快过来 离开那鬼地方! 赶紧的! – 快啊!
– Come on, get the fuck out of here! Move! – Come on!
– 走啊! 天啊! – 快走!
– Go! Shit! – Come on!
哇! 这他妈在干什么啊 伙计! 趴下!
Whoa! What the fuck, dude! Get down!
– 天啊! 小心 – 我去! 他妈的在干嘛?
– Holy shit! Look out. – Shit! What the fuck?
– 目标人物状态活跃而且附有武装 – 哦 我的天啊
– Subject is armed and active. – Oh, my fucking God.
防暴警♥察♥正在现场维持秩序 霹雳小组已经冲向前方
Police are on scene in riot gear. SWAT officers are rushing forward.
所有单位等候霹雳小组到达
All units hold for SWAT team arrival.
– 我去! – 天啊 伙计 是T-瑞克!
– Fuck! – Holy shit, dude, it’s T-Rick!
– 他妈的在干嘛啊? – 考斯特啊!
– What the fuck is he doing? – Costa!
把小矮人换给我!
Give me back my fucking gnome!
快给他 东西在哪里?
Give it to him. Where is it?
那里面全都是摇♥头♥丸♥ 都让大家吃掉了!
It was full of Ecstasy. Everyone ate it!
考斯特他妈的在哪儿?
Where the fuck is Costa?
目标正在移♥动♥
Subject is advancing.
哇 天啊!
Whoa, shit!
我们是警方…
This is the police…
请注意谨慎靠近
Approach with extreme caution.
放下武器把手举过头顶
Put down your weapon and put your hands in the air.
趴下! 举起双手! 放下武器!
– Get down! Show me your hands! – Put down your weapon!
警方现在向目标射击橡皮子弹
Police are now firing rubber bullets.
放下武器! 后退 后退!
– Drop it now! – Back up, back up!
退后!
Get back!
嫌犯正在向警官射击
Suspect is firing at officers.
– 去他妈的 – 你♥他♥妈♥要去哪儿? 快回到这儿来!
– Fuck this. – Where are you going? Get back here!
伙计 托马斯 不要啊!
Dude, Thomas, no!
听着 T-瑞克 我们能把小矮人修好 可以吗?
Look, T-Rick, we can fix this. Okay, man?
去你的!
Fuck you!
你惹怒了我 我就要烧了你!
You burn me, I burn you!
托马斯 快回来 伙计!
Thomas, get back here, dude!
考斯特 你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥!
Costa, you motherfucker!
放下武器 双手举过头顶!
Put down your weapon. Put your hands in the air.
– 快 快 快! – 天啊!
– Go, go, go! – Shit!
放下武器
Put down your weapon.
快 趁现在 抓住机会!
Yeah. Now. Take the shot!
快他妈给我离开这里!
Get the fuck out of here!
快走!
Go!
退后 快退后!
Get back. Get back!
我去 哦 天啊
Fuck. Oh, my God.
目标仍然活跃并在移♥动♥
Still active and on the move.
正直冲往居民住♥宅♥
Heading toward residence.
我的天啊!
Holy shit!
我们是警♥察♥
This is the police.
所有人立即解散
Disperse immediately.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
所有人立即解散否则将会遭到逮捕
Disperse immediately or you will be subject to arrest.
我们是警♥察♥
This is the police.
– 我们得赶快离开这里 – 我不能丢下我的家就走
– We gotta get out of here. – I can’t leave my house.
你家没了 老兄 都他妈完蛋了
The house is gone, man. It’s fucking over.
– 麦洛在哪儿? – 我们是警♥察♥
– Where’s Milo? – This is the police.
所有人立即解散
Disperse immediately.
快走 快走!
Go, go!
我听到在这里
I hear him here.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么? 狗不可能在那个抽屉里
What the fuck are you doing? The dog’s not gonna be in that drawer.
找到了! 我找到它了! 都他妈的混♥蛋♥!
Here he is! I got him! Motherfuckers!
快走 我们走 快点!
Come on, let’s go. Move!
这里现在完全是骚乱
It’s complete chaos out here.
警方正在使用闪光弹驱散人群
Police are using flash-bang grenades to try and disperse this crowd.
我们是警♥察♥
This is the police.
所有人立即解散
Disperse immediately.
如果不立即解散 将会遭到逮捕
If you do not disperse immediately, you will be subject to arrest.
快走! 快走!
Go! Go!
警方现在正在集♥合♥行动 救火直升机已经投入行动
Police are now mobilizing. Fire helicopters have been brought in.
直升机正在向燃烧的区域投放大量的水
They’re dropping water to put this blaze out.
现场画面 平民前方五十码距离需要支援
Scene in progress, 50 yards ahead of IC. Officers need assistance.
天啊!
Holy shit!
泰勒 我需要你! 一起逃走!
Tyler, I need you! Pull it together!
狄更斯前方五十码有平民
Civilians 50 yards ahead on Dickens.
– 警官正在处理骚乱暴徒… – 怎么回事?
– Officers engaged with riot… – What is going on?
– 趴下 趴下 – 我去! 天啊!
– Stay down. Stay down. – Fuck! Shit!
麦洛啊!
Milo!
– 伙计 麦洛! – 嘿 奥利弗!
– Dude, Milo! – Hey, Oliver!
派对愉快啊 伙计
Great party, buddy.
你现在欠我一棵树了 你这个混♥蛋♥
You owe me a tree, you piece of shit.
我们就是要玩得痛快 你这个卑鄙下流的混♥蛋♥!
All we’re doing is trying to have a good time, you cocksucking motherfucker!
你知道你会去哪儿码? 你会去监狱 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You know where you’re going? You’re going to jail, you motherfucker!
好啊! 我的兄弟! 来搞我啊 罗伯特! 你♥他♥妈♥的来搞我啊!
Yeah! That’s my boys! Suck my dick, Robert! Suck my fucking dick!
我去! 天啊!
Fuck! Shit!
黑色轿车 牌照是… 肇事后逃逸
Black sedan. License plate… We’ve got a hit-and-run.
走啊 快走 快走! 快跑! 快跑!
– Go, go, go! – Run! Run!
23号♥单位 你那边情况怎样?
Unit 23, what’s your status?
已排好警戒线 通知 有警官受伤 有警官受伤
– Skirmish line, be advised, officer down, officer down.
他一个人再加 他一整夜都没有休息 他现在应该在睡觉
He’s home alone. He’s been up all night, so he’s probably gonna crash soon.
我们等一个小时确保他已经睡着后 再采取行动
We wait about an hour to make sure he’s asleep, then we make our move.
我们从后门进入 破门而入进入罗布家 然后烧他的房♥子
We go in the back, break Rob’s door down, and torch the house.
– 太棒了 – 你们他妈的在说什么啊?
– Yeah. – What the fuck are you talking about?
那家伙有妻子和一个孩子在家 你们不许烧他家房♥子
The guy has a wife and a baby. You’re not gonna burn his house down.
是他给我们招来了警♥察♥ 是他毁了一切
He called the cops on us. He ruined everything.
现在已经凌晨6点了 算了吧 都过去了
It’s 6 in the morning, man. Let it go. It’s over.
回家去吧
Just go home.
我们的钱怎么算?
What about our money?
房♥子都毁了 你们是我见过的最差劲的保安
The house is trashed. You’re the worst security ever.
你们也差不多该回去了
You guys should go home too.
你不会有什么事吧 老兄?
You gonna be okay, man?
没事 我现在就和麦洛在这儿呆一会儿
Yeah, I’m just gonna hang here with Milo for a bit.
好吧
All right.
我要回去了…
I’m gonna go home…
大哭一场 然后准备打电♥话♥叫律师
…have a good cry, and start calling some lawyers.
托马斯 不论发生了什么 伙计…
Thomas, whatever happens, man…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!