都是棒极了的一个夜晚
…that was one fucking hell of a night.
好了 J.B.我们走吧
Come on, J.B., let’s bounce.
你也可以走了 达克斯
You can go too, Dax.
谢谢你 托马斯
Thanks, Thomas.
让我度过了一个十分愉快的时光
I had a really fun time.
你会没事的
You’ll be all right.
这里是流行电台KROQ的凯文和豆子
Kevin and Bean from the world-famous KROQ.
我们来讨论一下昨晚发生在帕萨迪纳市的那一场狂欢吧?
Can we talk about this insanity in Pasadena last night?
据说是有史以来最盛大的一次派对
It looked like the greatest party ever.
大男孩的邻居 多美好的一天
Big Boy’s neighborhood, beautiful day.
全都毁于一旦 我不知道你是否看过这个新闻
It is going down. I don’t know if you seen the news.
一些年轻人在帕萨迪纳市搞了一个派对 场面嗨到彻底疯狂
But some cats had a party in Pasadena and took this thing to the whole next level.
我想说的是 他们摧残了邻居们 还有他们的房♥子
I’m talking about, they trashed the neighborhood. They trashed the house.
我听说坎耶(美国说唱歌♥手)昨晚也到场了
We heard that Kanye made an appearance there.
没错 如果各位听众昨晚你也在现场的话 赶快和我们联♥系♥…
Yeah, so if you were there at the party in Pasadena last night, hit us up…
因为我们已经准备谈论这件事一整个早上
…because we’re gonna be talking about it all morning long in the neighborhood.
– 我真的很抱歉 – 你已经说过了
– I really am sorry. – You said that already.
难道你就没考虑过这一切要付出多大代价吗 托马斯?
Do you have any idea how much all this is gonna cost, Thomas?
你的大学学费已经泡汤了 我可以很肯定的告诉你
Your college fund is gone, I can tell you that.
– 是的 爸爸 抱歉 – 你本可以得到很多…
– Yeah. Dad, I’m sorry. – You had so much going for you…
但就一个晚上所有的都灰飞湮灭?
…and you just pissed it all away for one night?
我根本不相信是你造成的这一切
I just didn’t think you had it in you.
是的 我知道 很抱歉我让您失望了
Well, I know. I’m sorry I let you down.
没有
No.
我再说一遍我根本不相信是你造成的这一切
I literally didn’t think that you had this in you.
那么 呃 当时有多少人在场?
So, uh, how many people were here?
呃…
Uh…
大约1500人
Fifteen hundred.
也可能几千
Couple thousand, maybe.

Wow.
你应该看看的
You should’ve seen it.
真了不起
It was awesome.
好吧 你还是完蛋了 托马斯
Well, you’re still fucked, Thomas.
我就是那个混♥蛋♥狗狗#
# It’s the motherfucking D-O-double-G #
是史努比狗狗#
# Snoop Dogg #
你知道我就是暴民 D-R-E#
# You know I’m mobbin’ with the D-R-E #
是啊 是啊 是啊 你知道谁…#
# Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know who’s back… #
好吧 至少这辆车现在看起来像流氓了
Well, at least the van looks gangster now.
伙计 这还仅仅是个开始 好吧? 我父亲为了惩罚我让我开这辆车
Dude, don’t even start, okay? My dad’s making me drive it as punishment.
真糟糕
That sucks.
没错 我现在已经接到六起不同的起诉了
Yeah, and I’m being brought up on like six different charges.
我伤透我妈妈的心了
My mom hasn’t stopped crying.
我们家现在住在万怡酒店
We’re living at a Courtyard Marriott right now.
在审讯之前我基本上处于软禁
I’m basically on house arrest until my hearing.
我本来不打算告诉你们
I’m not supposed to talk to you guys.
我父母很确信这事会让我上不了大学
My parents are convinced this is totally gonna be fucking my college plans.
你根本就考不上大学好不好
Your grades are fucking up your college plans.
我父亲给我找了个律师 连犹太人也认为我们完蛋了
My dad got me a lawyer. Even that Jew thinks we’re fucked.
– 认为我们很可能要为此坐牢 – 天啊
– Thinks we could actually do time for this. – Jesus.
你怎么样 达克斯? 你父母说了什么吗?
What about you, Dax? What did your parents say?
哦 实际上我是一个人生活
Oh, I live alone, actually.
你现在开始吓唬我了
You’re really starting to fucking scare me.
唷 还好吗 库布?
Yo, what up, Kub?
怎么样 伙计?
What’s going on, man?
是他
That’s him.
嘿 考斯特
Hey, Costa.
– 嗨 托马斯 – 谢谢你
– Hi, Thomas. – Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
唷 伙计们 托马斯 派对简直酷毙了
Yo, you guys, Thomas. That party was dope.
– 谢谢 伙计 – 不了 还是谢谢你了
– Thank you, man. – No, thank you, man.
你们太劲爆了
You guys rock.
谢谢
Thank you.
J. B啊!
J.B.!
托马斯啊! 托马斯啊! 托马斯啊!
Thomas! Thomas! Thomas!
柯比 等等
Kirby, wait.
柯比啊
Kirby.
– 嘿 – 嘿 听我说 我就是想和你谈谈
– Hey. – Hey, look, I just wanted to talk to you.
– 现在真的没什么好谈的 – 等等 拜托了 能听我解释吗?
– There’s really nothing to talk about. – Wait. Please, can I just explain?
事情没有那么复杂
It’s not that complicated.
你所做的真的一点也不潇洒
What you did was really not cool.
很伤我的心
It really hurt me.
柯比 对于所发生的事情我很抱歉
Kirby, I’m really sorry about what happened.
我不知道我该怎么处理
I didn’t know how to handle it.
但我认为现在我所做的就是我来到这里的理由
But I think I do now and that’s why I’m here.
现在的我 已经完全毁了
My life right now, it’s totally ruined.
没错吧? 我几乎把我所有邻居的房♥子都给烧毁了
Okay? I practically burned down my whole neighborhood.
也许会让我父母破产 我将会还一辈子的债
Probably bankrupt my parents. I’ll be in debt until I die.
但现在我唯一想要弥补的事情就是我和你
But the only thing that I care about fixing right now is this.
所以 我很抱歉
So, I’m sorry.
如果你还很生气 我懂了…
If you’re still mad, I get it…
但如果你还想参加我下一个生日…
…but if you are talking to me by my next birthday…
我真的很想只和你一起过
…I’d really like to spend it with just you.
哦 你…
Oh, you’re…
那么我们又酷毙了?
So we’re cool again?
我从没有说过你很酷
I never said you were cool.
所以大家都知道这个在帕萨迪纳市举办的
So you know this high school party
高中生聚会最后会演变成一场暴♥乱♥ 对吗?
in Pasadena that turned into a riot, right?
这些孩子几乎把他父母的房♥子给烧毁了 你能想象…?
The kid actually burned his parents’ house down. Can you imagi…?
你知道要打多少工才能补偿这所有的…
Do you know how many chores it’s gonna take to make up for…
他将会在他今后的生活中一天九次谈到这起灾难
He’ll be taking the trash out nine times a day for the rest of his life.
在清晨造成这起火灾和爆♥炸♥事故的当事人…
The person who caused the early morning fire and explosion here…
– 最后幸存下来了… – 考斯特啊!
– …has survived his injuries – Costa!
我们搬到一个像帕萨迪纳市这样的地方是为了避免这些事情
We moved to a place like Pasadena to avoid stuff like this.
一些混♥蛋♥在我门前吐的到处都是
Some asshole puked all over my front door.
这些孩子就没父母管教的吗? 真可笑 对吗?
Do these kids even have parents? It’s ridiculous, right?
你看了现场的录像吗? 我来告诉你
Have you seen the footage? Let me tell you.
自从罗伯特·凯利的生日聚会之后
I haven’t seen that many teenage boobs since
我就再也没看过这么多少女的胸部
R. Kelly’s birthday party.
今天我们要谈论的内容是一个帕萨迪纳市少年
Joining us now live is one Pasadena teen
最近受到了很大的关注…
who’s recently drawn a lot of notice…
举办了一场被人们称作是…
…for throwing what people are calling…
有史以来最史诗巨作的高中派对
…possibly the most epic high-school party of all time.
考斯特 在我们开始之前
Costa, before we begin,
你有没有什么话想对电视机前的观众朋友们说的吗?
is there anything that you would like to say to the viewers?
实际上 有
In fact, I would.
你刚提到这场派对 也许是有史以来的一次史诗巨作
You said it was perhaps the most epic party of all time.
不是也许 是肯定
It was the most epic party of all time.
好吧 我想你现在是不是更应该道歉
Okay. I was thinking more along the lines of an apology.
你打算道歉了吗?
Would you like to apologize?
我有个更好的主意 我现在邀请你参加我的下一次派对怎么样?
I got a better idea. How about I invite you to my next party?
– 你说什么? – 没错 你没听错 小乳妹
– What? – Yeah, you heard me, sugar-tits.
记得穿的性感点来
Just make sure you wear something tight.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!