Everybody knows, Olive.
你甚至都没想着要遮掩
You haven’t even bothered being discreet.
– 我不知道 – 求你了
– I don’t know what… – Please.
我可以再请求你不再见他们
I could ask you to stop seeing them again…
但我知道你不会那么做
…but I know that you will not.
我们被炒了
We’ve been fired.
我想和你们在一起 我想和你们两个在一起
I want to be with you. I want to be with both of you.
– 好 好 – 你们俩都疯了吗
– Yes. Yes. – Are you both insane?
你们没意识到发生了什么吗 我们全完了 所有人
Do you not realize what has happened? We are ruined. All of us.
你不能再嫁人了
You will not be able to marry.
你不能再教书了 我什么都做不成了
You will not be able to teach. I will not be able to do anything.
你认为我们所生活的是怎样的一个世界
What kind of a world do you think we’re living in?
– 我们相爱着 – 我们不能相爱了
– We are in love. – We cannot be in love.
– 这是违反常规 当然 但是 – 这太荒谬了
– It’s unorthodox, sure, but it’s… – It’s preposterous.
那是个幻想 而我们不得不活在现实当中
It is a fantasy, and we have to live in reality.
在这个世界 在这群人中 爱
And in this world and these lives, love…
– 根本不重要 – 我不相信
– …it doesn’t matter. – I don’t believe that.
那你就是个傻瓜
Well, then you’re a fool.
一个愚不可及 头脑简单的蠢货
A stupid, simpering dilettante.
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
Marston博士
Dr. Marston?
– 不好意思 什么 – 你说神奇女侠
– Sorry. What? – You were saying that Wonder Woman…
离开天堂岛进入了人的世界
…leaves Paradise Island and enters man’s world.
你是这么称呼的吧 人的世界
That’s what you call it, right? Man’s world.

Yes.
我们的钱连电费都不够付
We don’t even have enough money to pay for the electricity.
我们还有我卖♥♥的书的进账
We still have some money coming in from my book sales.
哦 五本都有吗
Oh, all five of them?
不好意思 亲爱的 但没人在乎DISC理论
I’m sorry, dear, but nobody gives a shit about DISC theory.
那你呢 你住这里 你也能出点力
What about you? You’re here now. You can pull your weight.
– 她怀孕了 – 多明显啊
– She’s pregnant. – Obviously.
– 你说我可以住在这里 – 好像我有选择一样
– You said it was all right if I stayed. – As if I had a choice.
– 那我就走 – 别
– Then I’ll go. – No.
你那个著名的女权姑妈呢 她有钱
What about your famous feminist aunt? She’s rich.
她担心与我们的现状有任何联♥系♥
She’s worried that any association with our situation…
对运动的影响不好
…would be bad for the movement.
真是婊♥子♥
What a bitch.
我在报纸上读到Keeler卖♥♥测谎仪
I read in the paper the Keelers are making money…
赚了不少钱
…selling the lie-detector machine.
或许我们也应该这么做
Perhaps we could do the same.
多棒的主意啊 Olive
That’s an excellent idea, Olive.
或许Bill早该申请专利的
Perhaps Bill should have patented it.
科学是为所有人服务 为了大众的福祉
Science is for everybody, for the greater good.
我决定发表是正确的
I was right to publish.
大众的福祉没法喂饱你的孩子
The greater good won’t feed your child.
那也是你的孩子
It’s your child also.
– 你也应该负责 如果你 – 什么 有条屌♥吗
– You’d be responsible too if you… – What? Had a click?
你懂我什么意思
You know what I mean.
Olive.
– 一分钟你能打多少字 – 75个
– How many words a minute do you type? – Seventy-five.
– 你能速记吗 – 我可以学
– Can you take dictation? – Well, I can learn.
只是外界有很多虚假的传言
It’s just that there are spurious rumors out there…
污蔑我的名声
…maligning my reputation.
确实存在传言有关
There has been talk of some
你在拉德克利夫的不当行为
improprieties while you were at Radcliffe.
你有一个波士顿大学的法律学位
You have a degree in law from Boston University…
拉德克利夫的心理学硕士学位
…and a master’s degree in psychology from Radcliffe.
哈佛
Harvard.
你们还在一起吗
And are you all still together?
那不是个问题吧 是吗
That won’t get in the way, will it?
我不明白为什么我的私人生活和任何人有关
I don’t see how my personal life is anyone’s business.
是时候向前看了 Bill
It’s time to move on, Bill.
你不觉得这种工作配不上你吗
You don’t think you’re too good for this line of work?

No.
我想让他在一个家中长大
I want him to grow up with a family.
我想要给他更多
I want more for him.
比我拥有的更多
More than I had.
如果
If…
如果这样的话 决不能让它伤害到我们的孩子
If we do this, we can’t let it come back on our children.
我们必须编一个说辞
We’ll have to make up an explanation…
一个谎言
…A lie…
然后坚持说下去
…and stick to it.
神奇女侠有一个秘密身份
Wonder Woman has a secret identity.
– 是的 – 为什么
– Yes, she does. – Why is that?
她需要在人的世界中隐藏自己
She has to hide her true self from man’s world.
嗨 我是街对面的Molly Stewart
Hi, I’m Molly Stewart from across the street.
– 我就想过来打个招呼 – 你好
– I wanted to come over and say hello. – Hello.
你都住过来一周了
It was silly that you’ve been living here…
我们还没好好打过招呼
…for over a week and we haven’t been properly introduced.
你是Marston夫人吗
Are you Mrs. Marston?
不 我是Marston夫人 你好
No, I’m Mrs. Marston, hello.
你好 那你是
Hello. And you?
哦 我只是住在这而已
Oh, I just live here.
哦 那Byrne是你的孩子吗
Oh. So Byrne is your son?
他昨天逛过来了 想一起玩
He wandered over yesterday, wanting to play.
不 不 Byrne是我儿子 我有两个儿子 Donn和Byrne
No, no, Byrne’s my son. I have two sons, Donn and Byrne.
我丈夫Richard去世了 所以Marston夫妇收留了我们
My husband Richard passed away, so the Marstons took us in.
多可怜啊
You poor dear.
Pete是我儿子
Pete is my boy.
很高兴见到你 我们下次再见
Well, it’s been good to meet you. I’m sure we’ll see you again.
– 下次见 – 很高兴见到你们
– See you soon. – Nice to meet you both.
Donn, Byrne, Peter.
来吧 孩子们
Come on, boys.
亲爱的Margaret姑妈 事情还不错
Dear Aunt Margaret, things are good here…
我们在新租的房♥子中安顿下来了
…and we’re settling in to our new rental.
孩子们让我抽不开身 但我们在这很幸福
The kids are keeping me busy, and we’re very happy here.
我在向出版商递交文稿
I’m submitting writing samples to publishers…
希望某人能尽快找来
…and hope someone bites soon.
那你是说她活在谎言中吗
Would you say she was living a lie?
不 神奇女侠有第二自我
No, Wonder Woman assumes an alter ego…
她为Steve Trevor当秘书
…so she can go to work as Steve Trevor’s secretary.
她是个秘书
She’s a secretary?
当秘书有什么错
What’s wrong with being a secretary?
不是说有什么错 但我觉得有点怪
Nothing’s wrong with that, but I think it’s odd…
神奇女侠如此全能
…that Wonder Woman is
而你给她的隐藏身份是秘书
all-powerful and you have her hiding as a secretary.
她是个现代女性
She’s a modern woman.
– 你好 – 你好
– Hello. – Hello.
嗨 你看上去很不错
Hi, you look lovely.
– 哦 你也是 – 你们好 孩子们
– Oh, so do you. – Hello, boys.
她有自己的一番事业 她赚钱养活自己
She has a career of her own, she makes her own money.
– Bill在哪 – 在他书房♥
– Where’s Bill? – In his office.
她不依赖于男人
She is not dependent on a man.
“你也可以受人欢迎”
“You too can be popular.”
这本会大卖♥♥的 我保证
This one’s going to sell. I’m sure of it.
那为什么要屈尊伪装呢
So then why the elaborate charade?
这 这是给你的
This… This… This is for you.
– 给我的 – 我们俩送的
– For me? – From the two of us.
给你玩的
So that you can play.
太漂亮了
It’s beautiful.
嘿 孩子们 看我的飞机
Hey, kids, look at my plane.
– ♪ East of the sun ♪
– ♪ Days bend to brightness ♪
– ♪ And west of the moon ♪
– ♪ We’ll be diggin’ a glow ♪
– ♪ We’ll build a dream house ♪
– ♪ A righteous pad ♪
– ♪ Of love, dear ♪
– ♪ Where you can really lay it on me ♪
– 孩子们 挠他痒痒 – 挠他痒 他很怕痒
– You should tickle him, boys. – Tickle him. He’s very ticklish.
– ♪ Near to the sun in the day ♪
– ♪ We’ll be jumpin’ ♪
– ♪ Near to the moon at night ♪
– ♪You’ll be with me ♪
她这么做是因为她爱他
She does it because she loves him.
– ♪ Living on love and pale moonlight ♪
– ♪ Your fellow ♪
– ♪ Just you and I ♪
– ♪ We’ll nix the squares ♪
– ♪ Forever and a day ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!