烧掉 烧掉 烧掉
Burn them! Burn them! Burn them!
根据真实故事改编
Frank小姐 我想提醒你我是自愿来这的
Ms. Frank, I’d like to remind you that I came here voluntarily.
不 你来这是因为除非我阻止
No, you came here because your superiors will fire you…
不然你的上级就会炒了你
…unless I tell them to do otherwise.
如你所知 由于目前的争议
As you know, we are reviewing your handling of Wonder Woman…
我们在审核你对神奇女侠的处理
– …given the current controversy.
你们要把她交给别人吗
– You’re gonna give her to someone else?
她的巨大成功都是因为我 我创造了她
She’s a smash success because of me. I created her.
Marston博士 神奇女侠因为内容中涉及大量
Dr. Marston, Wonder Woman has drawn criticism…
捆绑 打屁♥股♥ 折磨 同性恋
…for being full of depictions of bondage…
与其它变♥态♥性行为受到批评
…spanking, torture, homosexuality, and other sex perversions.
你认为对你作品的这种评价公正吗
Would you say that’s a fair assessment of your work?
我能理解
I can see how people with
对我的作品了解丝毫不了解的人
a fairly limited understanding of my work…
可能得出这样简单的结论
…could arrive at these simplistic descriptions.
当然 他们错了
They’d be wrong, of course.
你能解释一下你的话吗
Would you care to explain yourself?
你正常吗
Are you normal?
什么是正常
What is normal?
心理学在哈佛大学是门新兴的科学
Psychology is a young science at Harvard…
在我们这所j姊妹校
…and here at our sister school,
拉德克利夫, 同你们这些年轻小姐一道
Radcliffe, with you fine young ladies…
我们才刚刚
…we have only just now
从哲学系拆分出来
broken away from the philosophy department…
进入我们自身的学术领域
…into our very own distinct field of study.
我们本学期学习的内容是感情
Emotion’s what we will be studying this semester…
尤其是其与欺骗的关系
…specifically as it relates to deception.
我创建了人类感情的一套模型
I’ve invented a model of human emotion…
我们的探索将围绕其展开
…which will guide us through our investigation.
DISC理论
DISC theory.
我将在你们身上实验我的理论
I will be testing my theory on you.
我发誓你们都会探索出自身的真♥相♥
I make a vow to you all to discover the truth of who we are.
我很期待与你们大家一同踏上这场冒险
And I look forward to undertaking this adventure with you all.
如果有学生自愿帮助我
And students who wish to volunteer to help assist me…
和我著名的助手兼妻子
…and my notable associate and wife,
Elizabeth Marston女士的
Mrs. Elizabeth Marston, please…
请在登记表上签名 谢谢
…add your names to the sign-up sheet, thank you.
Dean又坚持要我们给他收据
Dean is insisting we give him receipts again.
我不知道他为什么不去银行工作
I don’t know why he doesn’t go work in a bank.
那个混♥蛋♥又拒绝了我
The cocksuckers denied me again.
比起部里所谓的”男人”
I’m smarter, more rigorous, more accomplished than
我更聪明 更严谨 也更有能力
any of the so-called “Men” In this department.
他们会给你颁发拉德克利夫的学位
They will issue you a degree from Radcliffe.
那个学位就是一坨狗屎 你清楚的
That degree is a load of horseshit. You know it.
才不事 由同样的教授所教
It is not. It is taught by the same professors,
拥有同样的标准
it has the same standards.
正是 如果都是一样的
Precisely. If it is the same work…
那我为什么不能得到哈佛的博士学位
…then why can I not receive a PhD from Harvard?
– 就因为我有条阴♥道♥ – Elizabeth
– Because I have a vagina? – Elizabeth.
你把酒藏哪了
Where did you hide the liquor?
我们要做一番大事业
We will make a great discovery.
我们要做一番大事业
We will make a great discovery…
这样他们就不得不承认我们
…and then they will be forced to acknowledge us.
你真是太出色了
You are very brilliant.
我知道
I know.
比我聪明
Smarter than me.
我也知道
I know that too.
亲爱的 我们 我们不能在实验室里像动物一样操起来
Dear, we… We can’t fuck in the laboratory like animals.
为什么不能
Why not?
我要复交我的申请
I’m going to resubmit my application.
我这次要一直交到理事会去
I’m taking it all the way to the board of trustees this time.
你能不能别流口水了
I’d appreciate it if you stop drooling.
她自愿要协助我们 她的申请是顶尖的
She signed up to assist us. Her application was first-rate.
看那些打转的男孩女孩
Look at the boys and girls circling.
他要上了
He’s gonna do it.
她的美貌让她比起其他的姑娘更有优势
Her beauty gives her an advantage over the other girls.
不 你不是认真的吧 她的美貌
No, you can’t be serious. Her beauty?
– 美貌是种阻碍 – 哈
– Beauty is an albatross. – Ha.
不 她卷入一场战争中了 看到了吗
No, she’s at war right now. See?
看她转开眼神的方式
Watch how she averts her eyes.
如果她和那个男生有过长的眼神接触
If she makes eye contact with that boy for too long…
他就会误认为她对他有兴趣
…he will misunderstand and think she’s interested in him…
之后当她无可避免地拒绝他的时候
…and then when she invariably rejects his advances…
他就会认为她是个荡♥妇♥
…he’ll think that she’s a slut.
同时 那个她旁边的金发姑娘就喜欢那个男孩
Meanwhile, the blond girl next to her fancies the same boy.
哦 那个金发姑娘冲动地恨着我们这个姑娘
Oh, the blond girl hates our girl with a passion…
感情如此凶猛简直让她坐不住
…so fierce she can barely sit there.
但他们还都不得不
But they both have to…
坐在那 微笑 伪装
…sit there, and smile, and pretend…
因为那是她们选择的生活
…because that’s the life they’ve chosen.
那你选择了什么
And what have you chosen?
我选择了你
I’ve chosen you.
我想研究她
I want to study her.
她会伤透你的心的
She’ll break your heart…
只留一具空壳
…leave you eviscerated
溺在你自己的精♥液♥和苦水中
in a pile of your own expended semen and bile.
别这样 亲爱的 太夸张了
– Oh, please, dear, the hyperbole.
哈哈 那也不是她的错
– Ha-ha. It wouldn’t be her fault either.
她只是求生存 如用丛林中的动物
She’ll just be surviving, like an animal in the jungle.
它们生来就有皮毛 利爪 尖牙来生存
They’re given fur and claws and teeth to survive.
– 好吧 做吧 – 你不会嫉妒吗
– Well, then, do it. – You won’t be jealous?
不 我没有性方面的嫉妒感
No, I don’t experience sexual jealousy.
我何必与自然过不去
Who am I to fight nature?
我是你的妻子 不是你的狱卒
I’m your wife, not your jailer.
这是台测谎仪
It’s a lie detector.
或者说我们能让它运转的话 它就会是
Or it would be, if we could get it to work.
现在它只是一堆垃圾
Right now it’s just a pile of crap.
我是Olive Byrne 新的助教
I’m Olive Byrne, the new teacher’s assistant.
知道了
Yes.
– 为什么它不能运转 – 呃
– Why doesn’t it work? – Uh…
不能决定确切测量的对象
Can’t determine what exactly to measure.
我们需要供心理学分♥析♥的单位
We need a physiological unit of analysis.
我也叫你Marston教授吗
Should I call you Professor Marston as well?
嗯 可能吧 如果哈佛把他妈的博士学位发我的话
Mm. Possibly, if Harvard would give me a fucking PhD.
– 甚么 – 你的职责是协助
– Sorry? – Your duties are to assist…
我和我的丈夫完成我们的研究
…me and my husband with our research.
我们把我们的文章放在靠墙的文件柜里
We keep our papers in the filing cabinet along the wall.
请你自行熟悉我们目前的研究笔记
Please familiarize yourself with our current research notes.
你有什么问题吗?
– Do you have any questions?
我有很多问题 但我想我自己能搞懂
– I have many, but I’m sure I’ll manage.
哦 如果你上了我丈夫 我就杀了你
Oh, and if you fuck my husband, I’ll kill you.
– 什么 – 呵
– Excuse me? – Heh.
听着 我替你遗憾
Look, I feel sorry for you.
不 说真的 我真的这么想 不是你的错
No, really, I… I do, it’s not your fault.
是 你的美貌 就像是
It’s, um, your beauty, it’s like a…
就像是一种残疾
Well, it’s like a handicap.
就像有三条腿之类的
It’s like having three legs or something.
– Marston女士 我 – 不 没必要有防卫心
– Mrs. Marston, I… – No, there’s no need to be defensive.
我只是请你帮个忙
I’m just asking you the
就是不要上我丈夫
courtesy of please not fucking my husband.
你能做到吗
Can you do that for me?
可以
Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在 如果你不介意 Marston教授和我
Now, if you wouldn’t mind, Professor Marston and I like…
– 下午要喝咖啡 – 当然
– …to have coffee in the afternoon. – Of course.
华美的女士
–gracious lady…
奥林匹斯山上最美的女性
…the fairest of all the virgins who live on Mount Olympus.
这献给你 亲爱的女士
This is for you, dear lady…
女猎手Diana 纯洁的Diana
…Diana the huntress, Diana the pure.
我替你种下这片花♥园♥ 华美的女神

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!