你疯了吗 凯勒
Have you lost your mind, Keller?
你能想到更好的方法吗 富兰克林
Do you have a better idea, Franklin?
能吗
Do you?
来吧 你想的话就放他出来
Go ahead. Let him out, if you want.
我不会拦着你的
I’m not gonna stop you.
如果你真的想要那样就动手吧
If that’s what you really want, you go ahead.
你以为会有人像你同情他一样
You think someone’s lookin’ out for our girls
同情我们的女儿吗
the way you’re lookin’ out for him?
但愿吧
I hope.
已经五天了 我们快没时间了
It’s been five days now, man. We’re runnin’ out of time.
你都没法确定是他干的
You don’t even know it’s him.
-我能 -你不能
– Yeah, I do. – No, you don’t.
-我能的 -我了解你 你并不确定
– I do. – I know you. You don’t.
听着 我也想找到我的女儿
Look, I want my baby back
就像你想念安娜一样
as much as you miss Anna.
不管你怎么看我
And despite what you think about me,
我是愿意为女儿付出生命的
I would die for my daughter.
但这样做不对
But this ain’t right.
这一切必须停止
This has to stop.
好啊 那你最好快点动手
Well, then, you better get to work.
先从那面墙开始吧
You can start with that wall there.
富兰克林
Franklin.
停手
Stop.
富兰克林…
Franklin…
想想乔伊
Think of joy.
我必须离开这里 拉尔夫
I need to get out of this place, Ralph.
这房♥子里的一切都让我恶心得想吐
Everything in this house just makes me want to throw up.
你♥爸♥的旧房♥子
Your dad’s building?
我才不要去住危楼呢
There is no way I’m staying in that crackhouse.
恶心死了
It’s disgusting.
好的
Yeah, okay.
我们不去帮凯勒 但也不去制止他
We’re not gonna help Keller, but we won’t stop him, either.
让他做他该做的事吧
Let him do what he needs to.
就当我们不知道
We don’t know about it anymore.
伊莉莎
Eliza?
伊莉莎
Eliza?
-借过 -伊莉莎
– Excuse me. – Eliza?
伊莉莎 开门
Eliza, open the door!
伊莉莎
Eliza?
她在里面吗
Is she in there?
亲爱的
Honey?
让开 让开
Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
你们两个都滚开
Yeah, fuck you both!
下次想把我一个人丢在家里的时候
Next time you plan on leaving me here alone,
至少提前告诉我你们要去哪儿
maybe you could try at least telling me where you’re going!
拉尔夫
Ralph?
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Anna?

Mom?

Mom?
安娜 安娜来过了
Anna. Anna was here.
妈 这儿太冷了
Mom, it’s freezing in here.
妈 喂 妈 妈 妈 快坐下
Mom! Hey, mom, mom, mom, please sit down.
冷静一下 我得把窗子关上
Stop. Calm down. I’m gonna close the window.
她也不在这儿
And she wasn’t here.
接着我听到我的房♥间里有动静
And then I heard a sound from my room,
我就…我走进来 窗是开着的
and I…I came in and the window was open.
原来是关着的
And… and it wasn’t open before.
然后…然后拉尔夫他就进来了
And then… and then Ralph, he… he came in…
他看了看 然后…
And he looked and… and, um…
然后…
And then…
我也不知道了
Then I don’t know.
你不做笔记吗
Aren’t you gonna write this down?
地下室
The basement.
我没查过地下室 我们得去地下室找找
I didn’t check the basement. We need to check the basement.
我带你去 我带你去
I-I’ll show you. I’ll show you.
孩子们知道她们不能下来
The kids know they’re not allowed down here.
她们应该不会下来
They’re not supposed to come down here,
但也说不定
but I-I don’t know.
我丈夫喜欢有备无患
My husband likes to be prepared for emergencies.
你的丈夫去哪儿了 多佛太太
Where is your husband, Mrs. Dover?
我正想问你呢
I was gonna ask you.
他一直在和警方一起找安娜
He’s been out searching with the police for Anna.
这本是你的职责
Which you should be doing right now.
他总是在外面待到这么晚吗
Does he always stay out this late?
是的 很晚才回来
Yes, he stays out this late
他是在找我的女儿啊
when he’s looking for my daughter,
毕竟我们的女儿失踪了
since my daughter has been gone — yes!
该死
Shit.
绕一下
Hey, go aro–
绕一下路
go around.
妈的
Fuck.
出来啊 多佛先生
Come on, Mr. Dover.
白酒&烈酒
该死
Shit.
你为什么跟踪我
Why are you following me?
进来
Get in the car.
你为什么跟踪我
Why are you following me?
你刚才去哪了
Where did you go just now?
我停在一家酒品商店门口
I parked at a liquor store.
喝了一瓶酒
I have a bottle of liquor.
大侦探 你来推理吧
You’re the shit-hot detective. Work it out.
我是说在那之前
I actually meant before that.
你往相反的方向走
You were walking in the opposite direction
穿过停车场
across the parking lot.
往坎佩罗大街走
Towards Campello street.
我已经…
Yeah, well… I haven’t had a drink
九年半没喝酒了
in nine-and-a-half years.
我当时在想 要是在停车场多晃一会
I figured if I walked around the parking lot for a while,
商店开门的时候我就不会那么想喝酒了
by the time they opened, I’d stop wanting it that bad.
然后…然后我就看见了你
And then — then I saw you.
也算是坚定了我的决心
Sorta helped me make up my mind.
你家地下室有半袋碱液
There’s a bag of lye in your basement that’s half-empty.
你妻子以为你在帮我们忙
Your wife thinks you’ve been helpin’ us…
但我们都知道不是那样
But we both know that’s not true.
我去年用碱液埋葬我家狗来着
I used the lye to bury our dog last year.
“帮警♥察♥破案”听着
And “Helping the cops” sounds better
比”我开着车漫无目的游荡
than “I’ve been driving aimlessly in my truck
因为我他妈不知道还能干什么”好多了
’cause I don’t know what the fuck else to do.”
你上周六晚上也在这么晃荡
Is that what you were doing last Saturday night?
也许吧 我有嫌疑吗
Probably. Am I a suspect?
不 我只是问问
No, I’m only asking —
毕竟这个失踪的人曾被你袭击过
I’m only asking ’cause you assaulted a man who’s now missing.
我听说了 他怎么了
I heard about that. What happened to him?
我还以为他被你们监视着呢
Thought you had him under surveillance.
我…我就当
I’m — I’m gonna assume
你这么说是因为你不知道
you’re asking me because you have no idea.
我知道你觉得我和这事有关系
Well, I didn’t think it was something I could get away with.
不是啊
It’s not.
不能因为他有罪
Yeah, well, it couldn’t be that he skipped town
就说他畏罪潜逃了
’cause the asshole is guilty.
不是这样吧
Couldn’t be that, right?
因为那样就可以说是你的错 是吧
‘Cause that would mean it would be your fault, right?
多佛先生
Mr. Dover?
-多佛先生 -怎么了
– Mr. Dover? – What?
你得照顾好自己和你妻子
You need to take care of yourself and your wife.
那才是你的当务之急
That’s the best thing you can do right now.
你女儿回家后还需要你呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!