Move back!
拜托 让我们走吧 多谢你们袖手旁观
Please, just let us go. Thanks for nothing.
我们没事 谢谢
We’re fine. Thank you.
我知道你♥爸♥爸是格雷特福的警卫
Now, I know your dad was a guard at Graterford.
我自己也有女儿
And I’ve got a daughter of my own,
所以今天的事情就当没发生
so we’re gonna pretend this never happened.
至于艾利克斯·琼斯
And as for Alex Jones,
我们规定他不能出境
he has orders not to leave the commonwealth.
你说什么
What?
先生 你还是先回家吧 好吗
Sir, I need you to go home. All right?
你先回去和家人在一起
I need you to go home to your family.
那你♥他♥妈♥听我说一句
What about what I just fucking told you?
你们为什么不派人逮捕他
Why aren’t you sending someone out to go arrest this guy?
你把刚才跟我说的话告诉洛基警探
Tell detective Loki what you just told me,
他绝对会认真调查
and he’ll definitely look into it.
说啊
Go ahead.
你跟我保证会关押那个混♥蛋♥ 没错吧
That asshole you promised me you’d keep in custody, right?
可你根本没做到
And you didn’t.
刚刚我在停车场抓着他的时候
And right now when I grabbed him in the parking lot,
他挡着我的面说
he said right to my fucking face,
我走的时候她们哭了
“They didn’t cry until I left them.”
就是他妈当着我的面说的
Right to my fucking face.
他 他是刚刚在停车场对你说的
He — he said that to you in the parking lot just now?
刚刚 没错 我刚不是说了吗
Right now, yeah. What did I just say?
在停车场
In the parking lot.
就在你们把我拉走之前说的
Before you grabbed me off him.
除了你还有谁听到了
Did anyone else hear it besides you?
我不知道 当时很安静
I don’t know. It was quiet.
他 他是对我说的 他想让我知道
He — he said it to me. He wanted me to know.
-你确定他说了 -什么
– Are you sure he said that? – What?
你确定他说了这句话
Are you sure that’s what he said?
上帝啊 你们认为是我编的
Jesus Christ, you think I’m makin’ this up?
当然不是 为什么我要编
No. Why would I make this up?
不是 你想想
No, think about it.
-我为什么要编造这个 -我不是这个意思
– Why would I make this up? – I’m not saying that to you.
我只是问你几个问题
I’m just asking you a couple questions.
我会跟他谈的
I will talk to him.
-不 别跟他谈 -多佛先生
– No, don’t talk to him! – Mr. Dover —
直接抓他
Arrest him!
我他妈昨天怎么说的
What did I fuckin’ tell you?
我怎么说的 多关一天
What’d I tell you? One more day.
你确定你今天在停车场
You sure you didn’t say anything to Mr. Dover
什么都没跟多佛先生说吗
in the parking lot today?
有没有说什么他会误会的话或是
Anything he could have misinterpreted or…?
我就在那里
I was right there.
他们什么都没说
They didn’t say anything to each other.
那个人就知道袭击我家孩子
Man just attacked the boy.
没说什么 放开我 救命
Nothing like “Get away from me” Or “Help” Or…
之类的话吗
Anything like that?
没有
No.
我能不能单独和艾利克斯谈谈
Can I speak to Alex alone for a minute?
没事的 宝贝
It’s all right, sweetie.
我就在隔壁房♥间
I’ll be right in the next room.
你很爱你姨妈 是吗 艾利克斯
You love your aunt, don’t you, Alex?
是的
Yes.
如果有什么事情你没告诉我们
You know if you know something you’re not telling us
那你会进监狱待很久
that she could go to jail for a very long time.
你想为她进监狱吗
Do you want that for her?
看到她对你做的这些事之后
After everything she’s done for you?
不想
No.
多佛先生 我是洛基警探
Mr. Dover, this is detective loki.
你抓了他吗
Have you arrested him?
是这样 我刚从艾利克斯·琼斯家出来
Yeah, look, I just came from Alex Jones,
他说在停车场什么都没说
and he said he didn’t say anything to you in the parking lot.
我给了他不小的压力 但是他坚持什么都没说
I pushed him pretty hard, and he didn’t budge.
所以 我们不能再在他身上浪费时间了
So, look, we can’t waste any more time on this guy.
好吗 你得相信我
All right? You’re gonna have to trust me.
有任何消息 我都会告诉你 好吗
I’ll let you know if I have anything new, all right,
为了
for the —
去他妈的为了
fuckin’ “A.”
她衣服上的拉链坏了
The zipper on her coat was broken,
我说没事
and I told her it didn’t matter
因为我们刚好要上街
’cause we were just gonna go right down the street.
不 不
No, no.
她怎么还没回来
Why hasn’t she come home?
都三天了
It’s been three days.
你怎么还没把她找回来
Why can’t you make her come home?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我不明白 都这么长时间了
I don’t understand. It’s been too long.
你快把她找回来
Please make her come home.
让她
Please make her…
这药吃几片 吃几片
How many of these? How many of these?
吃几片 我不知道
How many of these? I don’t know!
没事 没事的
It’s okay. It’s all right.
先吃一片
Just take one.
给
Here.
不要
No.
我只想睡觉
I just want to sleep.
我只想睡觉
I just want to go to sleep.
你
You…
你让我那么有安全感
You made me feel so safe.
你跟我说可以保护全家人的安全
You told us that you could protect us from everything.
天哪
Oh, God…
我出去帮警♥察♥继续找
I’m gonna go out and help the police.
你照看着点你妈
Just keep an eye on your mother.
你妹妹需要我们所有人都勇敢
Your sister needs us to be brave for her.
要勇敢 男子汉一点 好吗
Be brave for her. Be a grown-up for me, okay?
可以吗
Can you do that?
可以吗
Can you do that?
我知道你害怕 看着我 过来
I know you’re scared. Look at me. Come here.
我知道你害怕
I know you’re scared.
不会有事的
It’s gonna be okay.
前者是我们耐心的之因
The former is a reason why we should be very patient.
后者告示我们受苦时时刻忏悔
The latter why we should be very penitent when we are afflicted.
他提醒他困难与痛苦
He reminds him that trouble and affliction
是吾等所有期望
are what we have all reason to expect in this world.
人之所以会遇到困难 非因人
Man is brought into trouble, not as man,
而因人为罪人 不断作恶
but as sinful man, who was in transgression.
人生来带罪 因此要受难
Man born in sin and therefore born to trouble.
走吧
Come on.
快走 塔克
Come on, Tucker.
艾利克斯
Alex.
这首歌♥
That song.
你从哪听到的
Where did you hear those words?
你听我的带换洗衣服了吗
Did you bring a change of clothes like I told you?
带了 能说说原因吗
Yeah. You gonna tell me why?
直接让你看到不是更好
It’s better if I just show you.
让我看什么
Show me what?
这是你之前住的地方吧
Didn’t you used to live here?
关上门 锁好
Close the door. Lock it.
天啊 你 你都做了什么
Oh, my God. What — what did you do?
凯勒 你到底
Keller, what the hell…?
我听到他唱那首歌♥了
I heard him singing the same song
孩子们感恩节唱的那首
they were singing on Thanksgiving.
我发誓 富兰克林 是同一首歌♥
Swear to God, Franklin. The same fucking song.
而且我也告诉过你他在停车场说的话
And I told you what he said in the parking lot.
那我们把他交给警♥察♥
Then we take him to the police —
不不不 警♥察♥屁事儿都管不了
no, no, no. The police won’t do shit.
他会跟上次一样装哑巴
He’ll just clam up and act crazy like he did last time.
总得有人逼他说话
Someone has to make him talk.
总得有人