看看这个
This is for you.
他什么都没说过
Never said anything to me.
为什么他不直接告诉我
Why didn’t he just tell me?
他知道你会阻止他
‘cos He knew that you would try to stop him
你会不惜一切保护你的家人
He knew you would do anything to protect your family.
可我没做到
But I didn’t.
很快会做到的
Ah, well soon.
慢慢来
Take it easy!
莎拉
Sarah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
如果你在看的话 我很高兴
Well, if you watch this, I’m glad.
因为你现在安全了
Because that means you are safe.
这是我一直想要的
And it’s all I wanted.
我希望我能一直陪伴你
I wish that I could be there with you.
但你可能已经知道
But you probably know now.
反正我已时日不多 所以
I did not have much time anyway.
我做了自己的选择 我无怨无悔
So I made my choice and I don’t regret it.
不管怎么说 小斯科菲尔德 不久就会出生了
Anyway, not to long from now there’s gonna be a little Scofield running around.
林肯 我要你保证 无论发生什么
Linc, I want you to promise me. No matter what.
你都要照顾好他们 让他们知道叔叔与他们同在
They gonna know their uncle never far away.
莎拉 我要你保证 管好林肯
Sarah, I want you to promise me that you keep an eye on Linc.
他这个人受麻烦眷顾
Maybe you notice that he has a tendency to get in trouble.
你知道 生命中我们花了太多时间
You know we spend so much of our lives.
却没说出几句由衷的肺腑之言
Not saying anything we want to say.
我们的肺腑之言
The things we should say.
我们用暗语表达的 用纸花传达的
We speak in cold we send messages, origami.
现在 直白而简单地
So now, plainly, simply
我想说 我爱你们
I want to say that I love you both.
非常爱你们
Very much.
我要你们保证 告诉我的孩子
And I want you to promise me. That you gonna tell my child
我有多爱他
That you are gonna tell us child how much I loved every day.
提醒他们 能够自♥由♥有多幸运
I remind him that how lucky they are. To be free
因为我们现在
Because we are
终于自♥由♥了
We are free now
我们 终于自♥由♥了
Finally. We are free.