Don’t move!
-站那别动 -我只是
– Stay in the dark now! – Please, I just…
给我跪下
On the ground!
就你一个人吗
You’re here alone?
该死的 我在问你话 快回答
Damn it, can’t when I ask you a question you answer?
还有谁在这儿吗
Is there anyone else here?
是的
Yes.
谁
Who?
-上帝 -你说什么
– God. – Excuse me?
上帝与我同在
He’s always here.
我在担心生活在那边的女儿
I was worried about my little girl in the outside.
所以我过来祈祷 但愿有人能照看着她
So I came to pray, see if someone would watch over her.
过去查一下
Go check it out.
女监这边急需人手
Get all the guards here now.
得把这些野兽赶紧关起来
We’re gonna get these animals lock down.
我们最好赶快过去
You better head over there.
-希望你女儿能比你聪明得多 -我也是
– I hope the daughter you have is a lot smarter than you. – So do I.
准备好走了吗
Hey, are you ready to go?
不许放一个人进来或走出这座监狱
Nobody gets in or out of this prison.
我不管是总统要来还是怎么的 都叫他们打道回府
I do not care if the President have to take a piss. You tell him to turn the hell around.
成立专门小组
Get a team,
我要把这个地方一寸寸 翻个底儿朝天
I want every inch of that fence line check to point if it’s been compromised.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
迈克尔说这事能成
Michael said this is where they’re gonna come out.
你觉得苏克雷把钱及时汇过去了吗
You think the Sucre made the drop on time?
我不知道
I don’t know.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
[结束营业 明早8点开始营业 欢迎届时光临]
“Close”
请输入您的账号♥
Please enter your account number.
您的账户余额为0美元0美分
Your account balance is zero dollars and zero cents.
如果您想再输入一遍账号♥…
If you would like to access to the accout…
您的账户余额为0美元0美分
Your account balance is zero dollars and zero cents…
你以为你这是在干什么 新来的 我们正处非常戒备时期
What the hell you think you are doing, fish, we’re in lock down.
-我错了 -回去站在我看得见的地方
– A fault. – So going on the bith block out or not.
让我们看看还能发现什么
What’s so worth you to find out?
要从这里出去吗
We’re gonna get through here?
另一边类似于逃生门 是用于骚乱发生时的
The other side is kind of escape patch for the administrators, in case of a riot
这是跟福克斯河监狱一样的系统
Is this the same system we have in Fox River
这门只能由控制中心远程控制开关
that door can only be open remotly from the central control room?
所以我们需要一个人的帮助
That’s why we now ask for help.
蒂博格
T-Bag.
把你跟我说的告诉他们
Tell them what you told me.
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德正策划越狱
Michael Scotfield is about to stage a prison break.
而我对他的计划知道得一清二楚
And I know exactly how he is gonna do it.
斯科菲尔德究竟让你做什么
What exactly Scotfield had asked you to do.
就让我报个火警 其他的他自己搞定
Just light a fire in my cell, the rest… rest just take care of himself
火警后你们会采取什么措施
Fire alarm. That goes off which protocol?
本州法律有关于火警疏散的规定
State law, mandatory evac
是啊 他不用偷偷出去 自有人带她出去
yeah, he won’t gonna break out. I was going to get you a Scott rat.
-闭嘴 -把他带出去
Shut up! Get him outta here
好了 疏散的话只能在院子里进行
All right, the evacuation is only gonna get him out of the yard.
不管什么原因 他需要噪音 需要制♥造♥混乱局面
Whatever he is up to, he needs noise and he needs chaos.
关闭烟雾探测系统和火灾报♥警♥器
Deactivate the small protection system, the fire alarm
我要你马上切断喇叭声
when you are at it, kill the horn.
这儿的任何声音 哪怕是针掉在地上的声音
Anybody so much as bends a blade of glass in this place,
都要确保听得到
I want to be able to hear it.
-我们还在等什么 -我们说好了的
– What are we waiting for? – I made a deal.
一切准备就绪的时候 蒂博格会拉响火警
At my price, T-bag would set off the fire alarms
等的就是这一刻
That’s what we are waiting for
-迈克尔 这里有个 -不用管它
– Michael, this is… – It’s okay.
蒂博格 唯一让人确信的是
See there is only one thing you can count on when you are dealing with T-bag
就是他会告密
He is a ratter.
-什么情况 -院子里抓到一个女犯人
– Anything? – So far just being eliminated in the yard.
-是唐克蕾狄吗 -不是 她姓摩根 名叫格雷琴
– Tancredi? – No, Morgan. First Name Grtsn…
在教堂附近
– Over the chapel. – Okay.
好了
All right.
很好 我们走
Great. Let’s go.
好的 我们下去
OK, down there.
门后应该有个100码的通道
Beyond this door, should be probably a hundred yards tunnel.
尽头有林肯接应
On the other side of that is Linc.
然后我们乘船逃离
After this there is a boat bounding for the white sand and blue water.
系统会让读卡器瘫痪几秒钟
Parachute system. We will move override the radar for just a few seconds.
时间刚好够打开缺口 准备好
Just long enough if you don’t match. So get ready
再来
我就担心这个
I was afraid this might happen
没事 我们继续走 看有没别的出路
It’s okay. We gonna keep moving or we gonna find another way out of here
我知道自己必须做什么
I know what I have to do
马上派人到教堂这里来
– I need units to the chapel now. – Need about 3 …
-他们在哪里 -我不知道 他们现在应该出来了
– Where are they? – I don’t know. Should have been here by now.
那东西不能产生足够的能量
Battery wasn’t generating enough power
得把整栋大楼的系统弄瘫痪
I have to blow up the system for the whole building
你想做什么
Okay What do you want to try?
这里是主保险丝
This is the main fuse
我把它拿下来 会停一会电
If I yank that, everything will go dark for a second.
我会接上这两根电缆
If I reconnect the two cables
如果我接上这两根电缆
If I reconnect the two cables
会有很大的噪音 整栋大楼的所有灯都会烧掉
There will be a lot of noises. Every light bulb is gonna blow
我要打开舱门 我要你赶紧逃命
As soon as that happens, you need to open that hatch.
好的 你怎么办
Ok. What about you?
迈克尔
Michael
莎拉
Sarah
得有人待在这里 得有人打开舱门
Someone has to stay here and someone has to open the hatch
你就是要离开的人
and that someone is gonna be you
好啊 我会等着你的
Okay. So I will leave it open for you
你不明白
You do not understand
这是唯一的办法
This is the only way
除非你跟我一起走 否则我不会离开你
I’m not leaving unless you are coming with me
我会跟你一起走
I’m coming with you
我爱你
I love you
我也爱你
I love you too
走
Go
走 莎拉 快走
Go, Sarah. Go
去楼下
Down
迈克尔 在哪里
Where is Michael?
莎拉 迈克尔在哪里
Sarah, where is Michael?
他在哪里
Where is he?
他回不来了
He did not coming back.
他不会回来了
He is not coming back.
你什么意思 他怎么回不来了 你什么意思
What do you mean, he is not coming back? What do you mean by that?
他不会回来了
He did not coming back.
他会回来的
He will be here.
他走了 林肯
He is gone, Linc.
林肯 该走了
Linc, we gotta go.
该走了
We gotta go.
走了
We gotta go.
为什么我要受惩罚 是我告密啊
Why am I being punished? I went to tell. I blew the whistle.
你协助了这次越狱行动 蒂博格先生
You weighed in to aid him to escape
有证据表明 你是共犯
As far as the authority is concerned, you are no cops.
斯科菲尔德
Scotfield
斯科菲尔德
Scotfield
斯科菲尔德
Scotfield
如果行动失败 迈克尔让我把这个转交给你
Michael asked me to give you this if he didn’t make it out.
他希望这能让你理解他为什么那样做
He said it would help you understand why did what he did.
是诊断书
This is his blood report.
[诊断书 脑瘤]
Testing Laboratory “A brain tumor activity”
这是将军的钱
This is the General’s money.
我本该陪你到哥斯达黎加
I was supposed to wire it down to Costa Rica for you to pick up.
但我惹了点麻烦
but I ran into some trouble.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
照顾好宝宝
Take care of the baby. OK?
也照顾好你的
Take care of yours.