有什么差错的话 我保证让你们的计划人尽皆知 明白吗
If you boys do me wrong, I’ll have no option but to sing it out and clear, understand?
别废话了 准备好就是了
You know what? just be ready.
好的 别担心 我会帮他的 谢谢你
Okay, do not worry…
那是索菲亚
It was Sofia.
她会在多米尼加共和国圣安德鲁市 跟你们会合
She’ll meet you at San Andreas habor into Dominican Republic.
然后你们就可以飞往哥斯达黎加
Then you guys can fly to go to Rica.
好 丹尼尔斯在哪里
Cool… I know where Daniels is.
抢了他的钱后 我就直接带走
And after we rob him I’ll take the money to quick ring.
存到银行去
And wire to the bank
-我们一定会顺利会合的 对吧 -我会尽力一试
-You’re gonna meet us at the air strip, right? – Might give it a shot, you know.
好的 就这样了
– Ok, this is it.
万事俱备
We are ready.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thanks, buddy.
为我做的这一切
For everything.
祝你好运 兄弟 后会有期
Good luck, papi.
你们谁都不说是吧 谁都没藏着掖着什么是吧
Nobody’s talking, huh…
[艾米丽]
这个是我做的
I made it in the wood shop.
想在我女儿艾米丽生日那天 送她一份生日礼物
Wanna give my daughter Emily a birthday gift on her actual birthday.
所以我得离开这儿
That’s why I need to get out of here.
-听着有点伤感 -我没有 就是为她做点事
Don’t get sentimental.
那我们就只能孤注一掷了
We need to get to the chapel.
-我们 -现在别无他法了 我只能靠你
Because no way I’m out of here right now.
-哪位 -丹尼尔斯先生吗 美国油漆公♥司♥上门服务
Mr. Daniels, American paint company here for the job.
我就是丹尼尔斯 但我没预约油漆工
Ah, this is Mr. Daniels. And I don’t order any painters.
周三那天预约的 我需要进来
It’s Wednesday, sir. I need to get in.
别想进来 我报♥警♥了
You hold it right there. I am calling the police
出来
Get out!
就是这里
This is it.
我马上回来 去买♥♥个降落伞
I’ll be right back. I gotta get a parachute.
迈克尔
Michael.
过来一下
Come here.
还有个更好的办法
There is a better way.
用餐时间 半小时
Meals, meals, half an hour
动作快点 别磨磨蹭蹭的
We don’t have all day.
我们走
Let’s go.
有办法了吗
Got any ideas?
对 紧跟着我 会有办法的
Yeah. keep your head down and follow me.
你得赶紧想出办法来 有人要冲着我们来了
You’d better think of something fast cause we have company.
做好应战的心理准备 公主殿下
I hope you ready for a fight, princess.
不是你死就是她亡
This one is to the death.
你觉得你能搞定她吗
Do you think you can overpower her?
是的 但我觉得你该担心的不是她
Yeah. but I think it’s her you have to worry about .
随时准备好就是了
Just be ready.
-你好 -是我 关于”生日礼物”的消息我收到了
-Hello? -It’s me, I got the message about the birthday present
-已经给她了吗 -你到底在说什么呀
-Was it given to her? -What the hell are you talking about…
-我说那”生日礼物” -生日礼物
The birthday present.
两个家伙闯进我家抢走了钱 把我揍得好惨
Two guys showed up at my house They took the money.
你好 将军
Hello, General.
就想跟你说一声 我刚到手了一笔钱
Oh, I just thought to let you know how came I miss the green.
我个人最偏爱的两件事 除了绑♥架♥ 就是骗点钱花花
My personal preference, is two eggs at the bars and a copy of Times.
明天早上见了
So I see you in the a.m.
你这个该死的混♥蛋♥ 去死吧你
You worthless son of a whore.
先担心你死后下地狱的问题吧
Careful I don’t get there first.
我会在那继续称王称霸等着你的
Otherwise I would become the king of that prison, too.
经过监狱上方的时机转瞬即逝
Michael, if I take off, the prison is gonne come up real fast.
所以 不管你们想干嘛 最好现在就做好准备
So whatever you got to do,
明白
You got it.
钱到手了 苏克雷送我过来后 就去汇钱了
We got the money. Sucre just drop off on his way to wire it.
很好 这样蒂博格就算入伙了
Good, that means T-Bag’s in.
我去看看还有多久可以启程
I’ll see how long it’s gonna take and get going.
-你确定他会挺你到底 -是 没事的
You sure that thing’s gonna hold you up?
你自己呢
How about you?
这不是我第一次把自己送进监狱
This is not my first time to sent into prison.
只希望 这是最后一次
Hopefully, it would be my last.
想想以后你能给你孩子讲多少 无比精彩的故事
Think about all your amazing stories you will tell your kid
你不会和我们的父亲一样
You gonne be the type of father that our dad never was.
值得景仰的父亲
Someone look up to.
保重 迈克尔
Take care, Michael.
你还没搞到详细情况的话 我马上接手
If you haven’t got details, I’m hanging up.
你就别想再回来当差了
You can forget about getting your badge back.
他计划好了 会跳伞下到院子里
He has got a plane. He’s gonna parachute into the yard.
什么
– What?
我对天发誓 他会在七点左右到达监狱上空
I swear to God… He’s gonna be over prison air space at seven o’clock.
要求支援 派20个全副武装的狱警驻守在院子里
Call in reinforcements. I want twenty armed COs in the yard.
准备完成后 把所有外面的灯关上
If you’re ready, turn off all the exterior lights,
我要斯科菲尔德自投罗网 杀他个措手不及
Scofield would see what’s coming until it’s too late.
还有 把莎拉·唐克蕾狄给我带来
Bring me Sarah Tancredi.
等一下
Wait, wait.
你以为我们把阿格瑟怎么了 事实并非如此
What you think happened with Agther is not what happened.
-我得跟你澄清下 好吗 -说下去
– I need to make it right with you, ok? – Go ahead.
我正希望在这能看到你呢
I was hoping I’d see you here.
你一定很想让我给你找点好料的
You know I still owe you one juicy favour.
晚点再说 蓝眼妹
Later, blue eyes.
我对天发誓 是她想杀我 我只是自卫
I swear to God that she wanted to kill me and I was just defending myself.
-记得这个吗 -记得
– You remember this? – Yes, I do.
我妈给我的
My mother gave me that.
她跟我说有一天要传给我的孩子的
She told me I could give it to one of my kids one day.
我一直没给出去 直到我在这儿成了家
Now never did good. And we’re the family.
阿格瑟是我一手拉扯大的 她绝不会杀人
And I pratically raised Agther. She was no killer.
没有人比我更确定这一点
Now I can say that much for myself.
你能猜到我在想什么吗
You even don’t know what I have in mind yet.
好吧 这是你的想法 觉得她不会杀人
Okay, this’s your head. I just isn’t the count.
只是一个喜欢你的贱♥货♥
She’s just really the bitch more than she likes you.
司吉托兹
Skytlz.
没事 没事
Ok, we cool. We cool… W…
卡拉 把新来的唐克蕾狄带办公室来
Carolin, Simms wants you to bring Sarah Tancredi to her office.
我 好吧
I… Okay.
该死的
Son of bitch!
-把车直接停在这儿 好吗 -好的
Don’t let anybody come and through here, ok?
联邦探员陶德·威利 我得马上进去
Federal Agent Todd Witli, I really need to get inside right now.
突发事件小组已先期到达了 长官
Emergency team takes priority, sir.
我是突发事件小组的头儿 赶紧让我进去
I am the leader of the emergency team, now let me inside.
-我接到过明确的命令 -去找你的主管谈 快点
– The straight order… – Go talk to your supervisor, come on!
-放下武器 -让那位长官进去
Remove the weapons, let the servant through.
这地方这会儿早就该准备好了
The plane should be over at any minute.
伙计们 把灯都关了
Hi guys, kill the lights.
他一降落就直接开火
Once he hits the ground, I want you to start fire.
准备
Stand by.
各就各位
Stand by.
等等 先别开枪
Easy there. Hold your fire.
准备
Stand by.
开枪
Now!
我们走 兄弟们 上
Let’s go, move in.
该死的斯科菲尔德到底在哪
Where the hell is Scofield?
突发事件小组已先期到达了 长官
Emergency First Team takes priority, sir.
我是突发事件小组的头儿 赶紧让我进去
I am the leader of the emergency team, now let me inside, right now.
我接到过明确的命令
The straight order said no one get inside at this point, sir.
去找你的主管谈 快点
Save the order, let’s talk to your supervisor.
为什么到现在还没把 莎拉·唐克蕾狄带来见我
Why isn’t Tancredi in front of me right now?
刚刚有突发状况在处理 我们现在正在找她
We just got the situation under control. We’re looking for her right now.
我的天
Oh, God!
-你没事吧 -摩根干的
– Are you all right? – Yes. It was Morgan…
去查查厨房♥ 她可能在厨房♥那边
Check the kitchen. They might be in the kitchen.
我一个人肯定不行的
I’m not gonna make it on my own.
你别想把我一人撇下
Either leave me here or make up your damn mind.
-你觉得我们能成吗 -是的
You gonna believe we can make it?
好 我们走
– Yeah. – Okay. It’s now.
停车
Oh, hold on.
没什么事
No, there were good.
不许动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!