– Michael, we, euh, we really have to rethink this. – I have, and there’s no other way.
我将会在这个区域降落
Okay, I’m gonna drop down
在摄像头拍到我之前隐藏起来
and just out of area here. Now cut the parachute off before you can reach me.
他们会追踪到你的
They are gonna be right on your ass.
我可以藏在这栋楼后面 等待机会
I can hide behind this building, wave for window.
然后我到这 这是教堂
And then make my way over here.
-我希望莎拉会在那等着 -为什么是教堂
– That’s a chapel, well hopefully Sarah will be waiting. – Why the chapel?
监狱工作人员会从行政楼下班
During the riot, 88 prison employees escaped from the administration building.
他们就在这 在围墙之外
They went up here, outside the fence
行政楼和教堂是连着的
The admin building is connected to the chapel.
那就意味着一定有出口
Which means, somewhere in that compound, there is an sub-twinning exit.
如果我们能到那 我们就能在那里接头
If we can get through it, you can meet us there.
-莎拉怎么才能到教堂呢 -得想个办法
– How is Sarah gonna get to the chapel? – She will have to find a way.
我们今晚7点开始 按计划行事
Look, we are doing this at 7.Pm tonight, just like you planned.
-你去哪里了 -我错过了什么吗
– Where have you been? – What did I miss?
你得帮忙找一架飞机和一个飞行员
I need you to find a plane and a pilot.
你们两个搞定蒂博格
I need you two to take care of T-Bag,
弄清楚到底是谁拿着钱 钱藏在何处
find out exactly who has this money and where are they keeping it.
-我们会拿到钱 -今晚7点之前
– And when do we have to get it? – By 7.Pm tonight.
否则莎拉会死在那的
Or Sarah is gonna die in there.
大家都清楚了吗
Is everybody on board?
好
Okay.
告诉我你已经完成使命了
Tell me, you’ve completed your consignment.
我已经拿到现金了 不过最后的转账可能会推迟
I got the cash, but there may be some delay in final delivery.
我们雇的人遇到了点麻烦
The woman we hired is having some trouble getting near your Sarah Tancredi.
那就换个人 尽管让他放手干
Then hire somebody else. Go to the open season.
你怎么做我不管
Put a bounty on her head. I do not care how you do it.
我要让莎拉就在今天见阎王去
I want Sarah Tancredi dead by the end of the day.
放风时间 一个小时
Open cell. One hour.
我们打牌 你玩吗
We are about to play cards. Do you wanna in?
不了 谢谢
I’m ok, thanks.
你应该玩
You should.
老爹走了 你需要靠山
Daddy gone, you’re gonna need your backup.
我们都需要
Hell, we all do it.
我现在有点小事
I’ve got a pretty little thing.
-好吧 -谢谢
– It’s cool. -Thanks
人头被悬赏了 这么做可不聪明
Not so smart though for a girl who has a bounty on her head.
没听见吗
Aren’t you heard?
唐克蕾狄 有人来看你
Tancredi, you have a visitor.
替我向你丈夫问好
Say hello to your husband for me.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我知道你无法控制这里的事态发展
Look, I know you do not have any control over what is happening to you.
这就要结束了
But things are not working out.
好
Okay.
我想办法能够做这件事
I’ve been trying to find a way to do… this.
可是现在 我们只有一个选择
But from where we are standing right now, there is only one option.
-你需要更多时间来思考吗 -不 没有必要
– Do you need more time to think? – No. No. This is not about that.
我下定决心了 你不需要做什么
I’ve made up my mind. There’s nothing you can do about it.
今晚为我们祈祷吧
Except pray for us tonight.
为我们祈祷
Pray for us.
你可以祈祷我们能够白头到老
You can pray for us to be together.
或许我会做同样的事情
Maybe I will do the same.
我怎么能在不清楚对方的情况下抢劫他
How can I rob someone if I have no clue who he is?
有人说昨天克兰兹见了一个人 名叫乔·丹尼尔斯
The log book outside says that Krentz had one visitor yesterday, Joe Daniels.
那你就可以推断丹尼尔斯就是你要找的人
Well, you can use your power deduction that says Daniels is your backman.
你知道迈阿密有多少个丹尼尔斯吗 成千上万
You know how many Daniels lives in Miami? Thousands. I need more.
-我需要更多信息 -你最好抓紧时间 如果7点我没收到钱
You better get cracking, ’cause if I ain’t get that money by 7 o’clock.
我就不给你们放火 你们就得不到火灾警报
You ain’t get your fire, You ain’t get your fire alarm.
那就是说英雄不能救美啦
And that means Pretty ain’t get Mrs. Pretty.
这不是你发号♥施令的时候
– Listen, I’m afraid you’re not in a position to make demands. – Okay. Sh-sh.
我不想撤销交易 我再想想细节吧
I ain’t talking about begging another deal. I put on the groud come up with some details.
好
Good.
现在就去吧
You got a fetch.
找到飞行员了
We got a pilot.
20年前我逮到这家伙在海湾贩毒
This guy busted twenty years ago running drugs across the Gulf.
他现在做租飞机的生意
weren’t illegimate when he turned to the business now.
他肯定跳过好几次了
He must have jumped out of a few plans, huh?
有时为了好玩 有时情势索取
Yes, several. Some for sport, some necessity
有很大差别
It’s a big different, Michael.
飞行不是很容易 特别是在晚上
It’s not easy heading the X, especially at night.
别担心 我可以自己来
Do not worry. I can go alone.
-这是什么 -试验
– What do you got? – It’s a test.
这座监狱是80年代中期建造的
See the prison was built in the mid 80s.
行政楼的锁很可能是电子密♥码♥锁
So the exit to the admin building is probably protected by a electronic code lock,
用安保卡来开
modified by security card.
如果没有电子保护 我就可以操控它们了
Those locks still have no power protection, which means you can overwrite them.
-你不能把楼里的发电机炸了吗 -不行
– You can’t just go to the generator and blow it up? – No.
炸毁1200瓦的发电机 警报会响的
1200 Volt powers just set off the other alarms.
那么做你也没命了
Not to mention that might kill you.
所以得另寻良策
– So we have to find another way. – Yes.
说吧 马宏 有什么新消息
– Yeah? – Talk to me, Mahone, what’d you got?
-还没有 -不用跟我报告进展
– Nothing yet. – I don’t need update on the hour.
我要的是证据 不是这种废话
I need evidence, it is not crap.
-一掌握犯罪证据就打电♥话♥给我 -好
– Call me when there is progress of commitment of crime. – Yes.
我会吸取你的教训 不会让他在我手底下跑掉的
I’m not gonna let him walk away from me like he did from you. If he’s going down,
真要这样的话 我先一枪毙了他
I’m gonna shoot him in the back.
抱歉
Sorry.
现在我们是朋友了吧
Are we friends now?
别挡道 出什么事了
Get out of the way! What happened here?
不知道 长官
I did not see anything.
-走开 -我也不知道
– Move! – Me neither.
坏消息
Bad news.
阿格瑟·沃伦挂了
Agther Warren is dead.
-谁干的 -没人肯说
– Who did it? – No one is talking.
不过据说是那个新来的唐克蕾狄和摩根联手干的
But I hear it says fish Tancredi and Morgan.
不
No!
不
No!
就是这里了
Here he is.
如果你不喜欢这个家伙 还可以找别人的
If you don’t like this guy. You could still find someone else.
很高兴见到你 伙计
Good to see you, Sni.
你上这儿来有何贵干 马宏
What did you get into here , Mahone?
高空跳伞可不是那么轻松的
Jump into 15,000 feet can’t be easy.
-你又干回老本行了吗 -别忘记谁欠我这个人情就好了
You come back and you work already?
人情 你走私那当口 我跟你要人情了吗
Just not forget who’s doing who a favour.
不 我没有
No I didn’t.
有人问起的话 我就是被雇来送游客的
If anyone asks, I just fly a tourist to Keith.
-他们要往下跳可不关我的事 -我没问题
-And it’s not my fault that he jumped. -Sounds good to me.
如果你不喜欢这人 多等一天 我们再想个新计划
If you don’t like this guy. We can take a day, come up a new plan
不 没时间了 阿历克斯
No, there is no time, Alex…
-不能拿莎拉的命来冒险 -我明白
-It’s not just Sarah’s life at risk. -I understand that…
我知道 所以我还想请你帮个忙
I know you do. That’s why you are someone I could always ask for help.
好 尽管开口
Yeah. What do you need?
如果我失败了
If I don’t make it…
我想请你确保莎拉和我哥 活着离开这个国家
I want you to make sure Sarah and my bother get out of the country alive.
我得确保他们平安无事
I need to know they are gonne be ok.
我相信你会尽你所能促成此事
And I am gonne trust you’ll do Everything you can to make that happen.
这个你拿着
Take this.
我相信你 阿历克斯
I trust you, Alex.
记着这点
Remember that.
[致莎拉和林肯]
特别快递
Special delivery.
那是什么
What is it?
我不确定 可能是女监那边传来消息
I don’t exactly know…
我的人等在外面想知道 打电♥话♥给谁要生日礼物
It came with a message from… Ahh.. the lady side
谁要过生日呀
Whose birthday is it ?
-亲手把这放回原处 -没问题
Look, sent it back to the same place.
这是乔·丹尼尔斯的电♥话♥ 对吧
This is Joe Daniels’ number, right?
正是 这还不够吗 你还想要个社保局的电♥话♥不成
This is. Is there other information or you need his social security number, too?
-有这就够了 -记住
That’ll do.
钱一定要直接打到我账上
I want my money wired to the account number specified.
我可是不见兔子不撒鹰的
No wire, no fire.