My testimony will be your brother will let me in,
我这一进屋 放在眼前的这些 就能指证你们
once inside. I saw all this evidence right can play inside.
-法官是会听你的还是听我的 -什么证据
– What judge gonna take your word over mine? – What evidence?
这些照片是在公开场合照的
Those pictures were taken from public property that prison
那监狱也是用纳税人的钱建的
was paid for by the tax-payers.
你口中的证据就是无罪公民
So how you have evidence of the exonerate the citizen standing on a public road
站在公路上给公共建筑照相
Taking pictures of public building.
最后重申 这不是犯罪
That’s an reject, it is not a crime
如果我能就以此定你的罪呢
What if I said that I get you out attempt just for availing this staff?
如果我说这只是友好往来呢
What if I told you that all this was piece offering.
狱长不让我见我妻子
The word was let me see my wife
我想如果能找出安全漏洞
So I figured if I found if you lapses in security
好心告诉她
Point them out of the gesture of a good faith,
她也许会回心转意
should am I change your mind?
是这样吗 找到什么了吗
That’s all. You find anything yet?
没 看起来固若金汤
No. No sign at all.
那真谢天谢地
Thank goodness for that,
有什么事就告诉我 好吗
she has lot enough for anything comes up, right?
会第一个告诉你的
You will be the first to know.
在外面 如果我记得完成任务的话
In the outside, I am not forgetting the job that I’ve done.
不管是什么
Remember what,
钱都是哗哗地进来 我现在没钱了
I got paid well for it.
但我还有需求
Now I’m broke I still need to thanks
-比如说什么 -行个方便
– Like what? – A favor.
我可不给犯人行方便
– I’m not do favors for cons.
是吗 那你来浴室干嘛
Really? It’s not what says on the bathroom wall.
我知道你会帮知恩图报的人
As I understood, you do fevers for those who bring it.
对吗
Is this true?
搞什么啊 我可是守规矩的
Hey, you bustling what? I am a veteran here.
凭什么搜查我的房♥间啊
I know they trap me.
你了解我的啊
Hey, you know me!
看看啊
Looking, looking, here.
不 你要知道 那不是我的
No! That belonging is not mine, you know it.
我不吸毒啊
I do not use drugs.
谁把那玩意放进去的
Who put that here?
放开 我知道在哪里关禁闭
Hands off me, I know where the hold is.
看什么看
About what you guys look
我可没吸毒 你要付出代价的
I do not use drugs.
我也爱你
I love you too.
索菲亚已经在中美洲安排好了一切
Sofia makes arrange in the center of America.
你一救出莎拉 上船 就自♥由♥了
Once you break Sarah run on the boat we are gone.
恭喜 刚收到法庭的决定
– Hey. – I just got the decision from the court.
命令狱长给予监督探视权
They are ordering the warden to allow supervise visitation.
-你去哪 -他们准我见莎拉了
– Where are you going? – They let me see Sarah. – Wait, wait, wait
等等 你说的每个字 他们都能听到 要多加小心
They gonna be listening to every word you say You gotta be careful about this.
如果她理解我信中的暗号♥ 她总能想办法让我知道的
If she understood the letters she’ll find a way to tell me.
怎么可能 用摩斯密♥码♥吗
How? She gonna blink in Morse code
我的天
Oh my God!
我的天 谁干的
Oh my God! Who did this to you?
我没事 宝宝没事
It’s okay. Baby’s ok.
莎拉 真对不起 因为我 你才进来的
Sarah, I’m so sorry, you’re here because of me.
对不起 让你受苦了
I’m sorry. This is hard.
-我好想你 -不许接触
– I miss you so much. – No touching.
我也想你
I miss you too.
坚持住 好吗
You’ll just upturn in there, ok?
我尽力 但保护我的人没了
I am trying but my protection is gone.
-收到我的信了吗 -收到了
– Did you get my letter? – I did.
有时我不知道如何表达自己
I know sometimes it’s hard for me to express what I want to say
希望你能了解我真正想说的
– But I hope you understanding what I meant to tell you.
我了解
– I see.
他帅吗
Is he cute?
等我 我会等你
You were there for me I’ll be there for you.
-好的 -就这样了
– Okay – That is it.
时间到了
Time’s up.
回头见
See you soon
再见
Goodbye!
迈克尔
Michael,
公♥寓♥里那些照片和模型 我想了很久
I’ve thinking a lot about the photos and mockups you show me in the loft.
然后就做了些测试
And I ran a few tests,
放低一点 发现了个盲点
Low and behold, I found a blind spot.
就这个围栏附近 是改建造成的
Right along the fence line over here due to her rupture fin.
-你不知道这些 是吗 -不 当然不
You know about this, did you? No, of course not.
因为如果你知道 就会告诉我和典狱长 对吗
Because you wanna tell me or the warden about it if you did, right?
很好 在有人想越狱前被我发现了
That’s a good thing I found that’s what I did if anyone try to escape.
我们不能从上面或者下面通过围栏
But we can’t go through the fence then that leaves under or over.
怎么可能她爬围栏而不被发现
How is she climbing the fence without being seen?
肯定没有电♥话♥线给她爬
I guess there is no telephone wire for her to clime cross.
-那只能走地下了 -好吧 那我们就一起挖吧
– Then she’s gotta go under. – All right let’s get some shovels.
-你先前说的降落伞是怎么回事 -降落伞吗
– What do you say? You are saying about parachutes? – Parachutes?
伙计 拜托啊 搞笑的吧 降落伞吗
Guys, come on, can’t be… Parachutes?
想想看 第一 没有飞机 第二 没有飞行员
A few thoughts on this A, we don’t have a plane. B, we don’t have a pilot.
你跳过伞吗
Have you ever wanna parachute?
别担心 我有计策了
Do not worry I think I am got a plan.
-但需要一个老朋友的帮忙 -谁啊
– But we need some help from our little friend? – Who?
-想要我帮忙啊 -听我说
– You want a favor from me? – Just hear me…
当然 你和迈克尔把我送回来时
Of course. I mean when you and Michael send me back to that prison you did give me a piece of chew gum.
那可是哼着小曲 赏了我一块口香糖啊
You look like kind of man what I’ll be if I did quit your prequel.
如果我不帮你 我会是怎样呢
What you have to do is set off the fire alarm here,
听着 你要做的就是明晚7点半 拉响火警
Tomorrow night, 7:30
就这么简单
That is it.
你们要把她救出去吗
You breaks how?
克兰兹发了悬赏令想要她的命
Krentz is put a hit on her
要想保住她的命 成败在此一举
It’s our one shot of keeping her alive.
林肯 承蒙你来看我啊
Are you gonna pick her up in jam, Lincoln
等这事搞定了 我给你5000美金
We’ll put five grand in your kick once this whole thing to employ.
迈克尔的爱只值5000美金吗
The love of Michael’s life? That’s only $ 5,000?
我们只能给你这些酬劳了
That’s the best we can do.
-我要六位数 -我们只有这么多
– I need six figures – That’s all we got.
算你走运 我知道是谁干的 是将军的人干的
Lucky deaf, you are not somebody who does the General’s man.
他重金悬赏 要买♥♥莎拉的项上人头
He’s here to bail out for Sarah’s fate.
明天晚上7点之前把钱汇过来 我们就算成交了
You want that money to me by 7pm tomorrow. Then we are on business.
-他叫什么 -让你聪明的弟弟开动脑筋想想吧
What is his name? Guess your brother knows who he is.
-你得再多给我些情报 -明天7点我来取钱
Come on, you gonna give me more than that. Tomorrow 7 pm, I want that cash…
你不能单独行动
You want going alone.
我知道他要救你出去 我要跟你一起出去
I know he’s breaking you out. I’m coming with you.
放松 克兰兹让我杀了你
Relax, Krentz send me to kill you
不过在他那样对待我之后 我不再服从命令了
but after what he’s put me through I’m done taking taking order for sure.
坐在你对面吃饭 你就给我下毒
When I’m sitting next to me you give me poison.
难道你认为我想让你死的话 你还能活蹦乱跳这么久吗
You think you would this long if I want you dead.
我想让你死 可你还活着
I want you dead, you are still alive.
当你知道谁在追杀你时 活着一定很艰难吧
You think that is hard to stay alive when you know who is coming after you.
监狱里有200个女犯 你想自己跑吗
There are 200 women in prison this? Could you even get a Jin-pot?
我跟你一起出去 否则谁也别想出去
I’m coming with you or nobody is going
你应该看看当迈克尔看见围墙被加固
You should have seen the look on Michael’s face.
摄像头增设时 脸上的表情
When he saw me fixes the fence and installs the camera
你干得不错
You did a great job.
完工了吧
Job is over now.
如果迈克尔知道莎拉的危险处境
If Michael has this misguide belief Sarah’s life is in danger.
他一定会想办法帮她越狱的
He gonna find a way back in that prison.
你的工作没有结束
Your job will be over until you give us enough evidence
直到你给我们找出充分的证据 能让他重回高墙之内
to put him back behind bars.
有什么新消息
So what’s the latest?
没什么具体的 我会让你第一时间知道的
There’s nothing concrete but I’ll let you know when I get something.
好吧 不错
All right. Good man.
如果你在看这个 我很开心 因为你安全了
If you’re watching this, I’m glad because that means you are safe.
-哥们 他怎么知道他能做到 -他会跳下飞机
– How does he think he is gonna to do this? He is jump off the plane.
这个我知道 问题是他能不能着陆
I know he is gonna jump. The question is, can he land?
只要不被抓到
That got caught.
怎么从监狱出来呢 尽管蒂博格
Then how is he gonna get out of the self work, even if it’s T-bag
这种假设悬了点 信任蒂博格那是在玩火自焚
It’s a big “IF”. Just T-bag is crazy.
-迈克尔 我们得重新考虑一下 -我考虑过了 没有其他路可走了