I do not know what you want,
但我发誓我要反抗到底
But I promise you I won’t go down without fighting.
宝贝 我不会伤害你的
Damn baby, I ain’t gonna hurt you.
我碰都不碰你一下
And I even ain’t gonna touch you.
我在这里做机动车维修的总负责
I run the motorpool detail in here.
我在考虑你要是想呼吸点新鲜空气
And I’m thinking that if you wanna get yourself a little fresh air,
同时不会担心你从我背后来一刀
and not have to worry about getting stuck in the back,
那么你可以加入 和我一起工作
then you could come in, work with me.
你是我婚礼上出现的那个联邦探员吧
You are the fed from my wedding?
是的 你可以叫我威利探员
Yeah, you can call me Agent Whitley .
我怎么叫你都可以
I can call you a lot of things.
比如海洋世界
– I headed to the Sea World. – Sea World? There isn’t one in Miami.
-海洋世界 迈阿密没有海 -真是我的损失啊
– My loss. – No.
不 你真正的损失 就是做蠢事害死了你的妻子
What would really be your loss is getting your wife killed by doing something stupid.
-你拿莎拉威胁我吗 -没有
– Are you threatening Sarah? – No, not at all.
我只是说假如你想 撤销对她的指控 就尝子弹吧
I’m just saying that if you’re gonna try and revoke her sentence? Bullets fly, Michael.
要是她受了伤 就该你负责
and if she’d get hurt, that’ll be on you.
从一个把她送入监狱的人嘴里 听到这样的话 很滑稽
Funny hearing that from a guy who put her in prison in the first place.
我没送她入狱 是佛罗里达州干的
No, I didn’t put her in prison. State of Florida did.
我的职责只是确保她待在那里
It’s just my job to make sure that she stays there.
你的铁哥们呢
So where are all your little buddies?
好了 快放干冰
Alright, cover some more dry ice.
距离围栏四英尺
Fence line is 4 feet from the road.
距离东区摄像头32英尺
32 feet from the east camera.
-动作快点 他们要看见激光束了 -我尽快 伙计
– Hurry up. They’re gonna see our laser. – I’m going as far as I can, papi.
-你跟着他吗 -是的 他走了
– He followed you? – Yeah, he’s gone now.
你们那边快搞定没
You guys are almost done?
-快了 -很好 公♥寓♥阁楼见
– Almost. – Great. I need you back at the loft.
[迈阿密·戴德医疗诊所]
“Clinic”
你就是普通人嘛
Well, you’re just a natural.
我还以为是什么医生呢
I bet you was hell of a surgeon.
帮她干嘛 你又不是医生
Hand it out, Cons are con, not make you a damn surgeon.
你♥他♥妈♥的搞什么鬼
What in the hell is the matter with you?
你叫她来都没有问过我
You don’t even ask me if she can come over here.
布瑞尔 你能不能给我消停一天 就一天
One day! Can we go one day without your mouth? One!
就今天吧
Let it be today.
抱歉 你还是让着点她
I’m sorry. You gotta forgive my old ladies.
你看上去好欺负 她就那德行
You’re just a little bit easy on eyes. So she’s just jeallous type…
就是个疯婆子
Crazy type is more like it.
-什么 想让我把你舌头割下来吗 -抱歉
– What? Wanna watch your tongue? – Sorry.
-你欠操是吧 -抱歉
Do you want me to take off my belt? – Sorry.
小孩就这样
Kid.
生活很艰难啊
It’s rather hard to run a family.
-有家庭支持你还是很重要的 -我有个家 还有我丈夫
– It’s important, though, that you have one. – I have a family. I have a husband.
你有丈夫 在这里吗
Oh, you got a husband? Is he in here?
-是他送你来这的吗 -不是
– They let you bring him here with you? – No.
我也有个丈夫
Yeah I had a husband too.
18年 要等这么久
18 years is a long time to wait.
如果那不是你的命运 就幸运多啦
So you know if it’s not for you, that’s cool.
你接下来要把脏机油取出来 放到储藏柜去
– Then you pick up the nasty oil take it out and put it in the repository.
好的
– Okay.
走吧 布鲁斯
We have to go, Burrows.
-放开我 -想得美
– Take your hands off me. – When are you gonna ready?
布鲁斯在围栏那里搞什么鬼
What’s Burrows doing by the fense?
别逼我再问你一遍 莎拉
Please do not make me to ask you again, Sarah.
除了你自己 没人能救你 到底回不回答
No one here to help you but yourself, are you gonna answer me?
你要杀了我吗
You tried to kill me.
时间到了 都进去
Winded up cons, back inside, you!
你 给我归队 马上
Come back to your detail. Now.
帮我给你的人带个话
I want you pass a long enough to your boy
他出价想找人除掉那个叫唐克蕾狄的贱♥货♥
What he pays for to discard that Tancredi bitch
我老婆愿意低价接了这活
My woman will do it for a cut ready.
你这是在主动提议打个折扣吗
What kind of discount are you proposing?
跟他讲 他出价10万 我老婆3万就干
Tell him that if he offers a 100 grand. My girl will take 30.
不 不 4万 4万
No, 40, 40.
很好
Perfect.
我跟他说
I’ll tell him.
喂 老兄
Hey, five stars.
你没有现金 不管怎么说
So you have you no cash, whatsoever.
抱歉 我不会听你磨叽个没完
I’m sorry I could not hear you of the sound of that broken record.
懂了 我不会再问你了
Got it. I will not ask again.
真是笨蛋
So as stupid as you look before…
-瞧 是谁来了 -我一直在考虑中
– Oh, to what do we own the honor? – I’ve been thinking…
别害羞 说出来吧
Well, no needs to be shy… just speak that…
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
可能是老爹也改变主意了
No, maybe daddy changed her mind.
可能她不想让你待在这
Maybe she didn’t want you here anymore.
沃特说得对 我最近把欢迎横幅都撤了 别烦我
Sorta right. I recently have road up my walk on mess.
-我求你 -求我什么
– Please. Please. – Please what?
把我当成你家庭的一员吧
Please may I be a part of your family?
出去
Take a walk!
给我出去
Take a walk!
我很乐意 你坐 我当然愿意
I would love that. I would… sit down… I really would…
不过也没你随口说说这么简单
But it’s not that easy as just saying I do.
看你是否愿意宣誓效忠这个大家庭
See if you could make a commitment to your family.
你要证明一下
It’s something you got to prove.
没事的 我们都做过的
Yes, we all did it.
这是一种对家庭规则的誓约
This is the commitment to a family coup.
你必须恪守
… It’s the coach you got a winner.
阿历克斯
Alex.
你好 苏克雷
– Hi, Sucre! – How are you doing Alex?
有什么事
What’s going on?
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.

All right.
他们在监视你
They are watching you.
我们知道 有个联邦探员盯着我们
– We know. They got a fella on us. – No. Not just one.
不只一个 是整个部门都倾巢出动了
The whole department
听起来像是内部情报了 阿历克斯
It sounds like an inside information
你做不做 跟联邦探员们做个交易
Now Alex what do you do? Make a deal with Defence?
他们重新给我工作 条件是让我监视你
They offered me my old job if I come here to spy on you.
你说的那探员叫威利 他是行动负责人
Now the fed you are talking about his name is Whitley. He is running the point.
现在我们都清楚了
It’s all we know.
如果你们真的要做 就决不能有半点差池
So if you really got to do this you got do it right
需要我帮忙的话 我会两肋插刀
And I’ll help you if you need me.
你还发现什么
What else do you get?
莎拉今天下午4点参加机动车维修工作
Sarah’s work on everyday until 4:00 o’clock.
机动车修理间在这 在监狱外♥围♥有两个监视器
Motorpool is here. Exposed by two security cameras along the preliminary of the prison.
-边门呢 -没有装载场 没有工作人员出入口
What about the secondary entrances? No loading dock no personale entrance.
-围栏呢 -15英寸高 外面包着电线
– Fences? – 15 feet high, covered in red wire.
-通电的吗 -没有 怎么了
– Electrified. – No Why…
如果莎拉能到达修理间
If Sarah can get herself back to motorpool,
我们就能想办法进去
I think we can find our way inside.
经过多年的改造
With all the different features in all the years,
围栏变宽了
the defense is widened.
而监视器的位置没变
But security cameras are remaining exactly where they’ve always been.
他们没把变化后的情况考虑进去
They never accounted for difference.
-会有盲点 -对 就在这里
There is a place of pool. Yes. Right here
如果莎拉能回到那里 我们就能破坏围栏
If Sarah can get back to that point we can break through the fence
迈克尔 这很危险
It is risky, Michael.
只能这样了
That’s all we’ve got.
现在就是要告诉莎拉接头地点
Now we just have to say Sarah where we meet her.
怎么做啊 我们不能探视 又不能打电♥话♥
How? We get no visits and phone calls.
没问题 拿给唐克蕾狄吧
It’s clean, take it to Tancredi.
还记得我教你折花吗
Remember when I taught you about flowers?
真希望我现在就在你身边
I wish I was with you now.
看着你拿着它
To see you’re holding one in your hand.
看着你拿着它
To see you’re holding one in your hand.
明天 晚上 7点 废油倾倒场
Tomorrow, 7:00pm, oil dome.
-看来你很忙啊 -有搜查令吗 威利探员
– It seems you were busy? – Do you have a warrant, Agent Whitley…
搜查令 我可不需要
A warrant? No, I do not need one.
有证据就能抓你们回去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!