How about we drop it, lady?
你以为我就想不到这一手吗
You don’t think I expected this?
我们可以一直这样玩下去
We could do this all day.
应急方案层出不穷
Play contingency after contingency.
但你真想这样吗
But do you really want to do that?
不 大卫 该死
No! David. Dammit!
退后 不然我现在就杀了他
Back off, or I kill him right now.
这肯定是你的最后一招了吧
And that must be the last of your contingencies.
感谢你的倾力表演 迈克尔
Thank you so much for showing me, Michael.
对了
Oh, yeah.
还应该告诉你 我打给了联调局
You should also know I called the FBI.
一条匿名线报称
An anonymous tip saying
卡尼尔·乌提斯会出现在这个仓库里
that Kaniel Outis would be at this warehouse.
继续清场 去第二个地点
Keep clear. Moving to second position.
听着 他们进来了
Okay, they’re in the building.
没时间了
There’s no more time.
交出那些硬盘
The hard drives,
否则我们就要开枪射你的”棋子们”[同伙]了
or we’ll start shooting your pieces.
把男孩交出来
Hand over the damn boy!
闭嘴
Shut up.
女士 把枪放下然后走开
Lady, put the gun down, walk away,
否则我对接下来的事情可不负责
as I cannot be held accountable for what’s about to happen.
他要动 你就开枪
He moves, shoot him!
我曾在酒吧斗殴时杀过一个人
I killed a guy in a bar fight once.
当时他对我的妞儿爆粗口 而哥秒杀了他
He was talking yang to my girl. Took me one second to do it.
别出手
Don’t do it!
你该听他的 他可是个非常聪明的人
You should listen to him. He’s a very smart man.
我是在跟你说话 维普
I’m talking to you, Whip.
不值得为这事去死 这是我的战斗
It’s not worth dying for. This is my fight!
这是我们的战斗
This is our fight.
我们费尽心血 绝不能让这混♥蛋♥得逞
We’ve come too far to let this son of a bitch win.
这本就不在计划之内
This wasn’t the plan!
别出手
Don’t do it!
有些混♥蛋♥总得让他们滚蛋
Some sons of bitches just got to go!
我们是唯一能出手的人 对不对 爸
We’re the only ones who could do it. Ain’t that right, Pa?
大卫
David!
有种试试
Try me.
维普
Whip!
不
No!
维普
u202dWhip.
维普
Whip.
维普 计划本不是这样的
Whip. This wasn’t the plan.
大卫 挺住
David, stay with me.
挺住 儿子 挺住
Stay with me, boy. Stay with me.
交出硬盘 快点
The hard drives. Now.
有我在 没事的 有我在
I got him. It’s okay, I got him.
好
All right.
在那边
It’s that way.
保持冷静 小子
Keep it calm, boy.
-保持冷静 -如果他也想逞英雄
– Stay calm. – If he tries to play hero, too,
就杀了他
execute him.
大卫
David…
你开枪打了他 你个贱♥人♥
You shot him, you bitch.
他本就不该惹老娘
He shouldn’t have tried me.
-举起手来 -别动
– Hands up! – Freeze!
快照做 我们是联邦探员
Do it now! Federal agents!
把手放到我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see them!
我…
I’m…
我没事 我得…
I’m good. I got to s…
看见你的脸
see your face.
别动 举起手来
Freeze! Get your hands up!
走好 儿子
Go easy, son.
近来可好
How we doing?
比你要好
Better than you.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你还好吗
You okay?
前面 就放在下一个隔间
Up ahead, in the next bay.
这电♥话♥我来接
I’ll take that call.
找到了 迈克尔 救出我们儿子了
We got him, Michael. We got our boy.
恭喜你啊
Good news for you.
但现在你也没必要给我我想要的东西了
But now you’ve got no reason to give me what I want.
这对你来说也算是个坏消息
which kind of makes it bad news for you.
联邦探员
Federal agents!
你个贱♥人♥
You son of a bitch.
那间小屋
The cabin.
盖恩斯的外套
Gaines’ jacket.
摄像头 拍下我的样子
Camera, taking my picture.
空包弹[即没有弹头]
Blanks.
刚才你是故意让我把枪从你手上抢走
You wanted me to take the gun from you back there.
你比我原想的要厉害啊
You’re better than I thought.
把我犯下的谋杀罪再栽赃给我
Re-framing me for the murder I actually committed.
是你栽赃给我的那个
The one you framed me for.
迈克尔 搬走尸体
Michael, pick up the body,
清理现场 什么痕迹都不能留
make it look like it never happened.
真是天才 真的
Genius, really.
可惜没人会相信
But no one will ever go for it.
真♥相♥是你给世人展现的样子
The truth is whatever you tell people it is.
你教我的
You taught me that.
可惜两分钟后联邦探员就会赶到这里
Too bad the feds’ll be here in two minutes,
看到你布置的场景
see your little diorama here,
就会知道这一切都是假象
and know it’s all bull.
只是那时这些都不在了
Except none of this will be here.
我也不会在
And neither will I.
大型卡车
王八蛋
Bastard!
这是为过去这七年
This is for the last seven years.
别动 举起双手
Freeze! Get your hands up!
举起双手
Put ’em up!
是他 是卡尼尔·乌提斯
It’s him! It’s Kaniel Outis!
幸好你们来了
Thank God you’re here.
谢天谢地
Thank God!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
手举起来
Hands up!
幸好你们及时赶到了
Thank God you guys got here when you did,
我的感激难以言表
that’s all I can say.
否则他就会…
I mean, he would have…
否则我现在已经是死人了
I’d be dead right now.
如果你们同意的话
Look, if it’s okay with you guys,
我想回家 收拾一下
I’d like to go home, clean myself up a bit.
你们也能想到 今天有够漫长的
As you can imagine, it’s been a long day.
-可以 -谢谢
– That’s okay. – Thank you.
雅各布·安东·奈斯吗
Jacob Anton Ness?
有事吗
Can I help you?
你因涉嫌谋杀哈伦·盖恩斯被捕了
You’re under arrest for the participation in the murder of Harlan Gaines.
如果你是指那些荒唐的布景…
If you’re talking about that nonsense in there… u202d
我们是指在你大学的办公室里发现的
We’re talking about blood evidence found in your office
血迹证据
at the university.
只有你有进入权限的办公室
An office only you have access to.
哈伦·盖恩斯的血迹
Harlan Gaines’ blood.
“鲜血”终将洒在它应在的位置
And blood will finally be spilled in its rightful place.
[那个终将”血”债”血”偿的正确所在]
什么 怎么会…
What? How…
这是那晚谋杀丢失的画面
These are the missing frames from the night of the killing.
是被波塞冬删去的画面
The ones Poseidon edited out.
没错 我当时在场 这一点我从未否认
Yes, I was there. I’ve never denied it.
他逼我去的…
He forced me to…
就为了陷害我
so he could frame me.
所以你物品上的血迹证据
So the blood evidence found in your belongings
是他让你处理尸体时留下的
was because he tasked you with disposing of the body.
没错
Correct.
加上在他大学办公室里发现的