我跟你说过 我们想销声匿迹就一定可以
I told you. We want to disappear, we disappear.
我能做得到的
I can make that happen.
我们把他交给警方
We turn him in,
然后就走人
and we’re gone.
别逼我做这样的选择
Don’t make me choose like this.
艾米丽
Emily.
我们果真有的选吗
Is it really even a choice?
没有
No.
因为没人能离开”21号♥空间”
‘Cause there’s no leaving 21-Void.
快走 你伯伯在车道尽头
Go. Your uncle’s at the end of the driveway.
别回头 跑 快
Don’t turn around. Run! Go!
莎拉
Sara.
我们儿子在哪
Where’s our boy?
林肯伯伯 林肯伯伯
Uncle Lincoln, Uncle Lincoln!
不 不 是我 发生什么事了
No, no, no, it’s me. What’s going on?
有人在开枪 我很害怕
They’re shooting. I’m scared.
-他们是来抓你的 -谁
– Okay. They’ve come for you. – u202dWho?
我不会让他们伤害你
I am not gonna let them hurt you,
明白吗 上车
you understand? Get in the car.
我们现在就得走 麦克 现在就走
No, we’ve got to go now, Mike. We’ve got to go.
妈妈怎么办呢
What about my mom?
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
麦克
Mike!
麦克 不
Mike! No!

No!

No!
麦克
Mike!
他抓走了他
He took him.
-莎拉 -他抓走了我们的儿子
– Sara… – u202dHe took our son.
冷静 冷静 亲爱的
Come back to me. Come back to me, sweetheart.
冷静下来
Come back to me.
我们得集中注意力 好吗
We got to stay focused, all right?
这事还没完 很大程度上还没完
This is not over. Not by a long shot.
-林肯在哪 -什么
– Where’s Linc? – u202dWhat?
我们得找到林肯 好吗
We got to find Linc, okay?
我们得找到林肯
We’re gonna find Linc.
林肯
Linc.
天啊
Oh my God.
林肯 林肯
Linc. Linc.
我让你失望了 迈克尔
I let you down, Michael.
我当时本该抓住时机解决卢卡
I should have taken care of Luca when I had the chance.
你没让我失望 你当时也料不到会这样
You didn’t let me down. You couldn’t have known.
多亏了你 我们快成功了 哥
We’re so close because of you, Linc.
是你把我救回家的
You got me home.
是你
You got me home.
他们稳定他的伤势了 迈克尔
They’ve stabilized him, Michael.
我们也帮不上什么了
There’s nothing we can do.
我们现在还是赶快离开吧
We’ve got to get you out of here right now.
你得给我点人生建议 知道不
Okay, you got to give me some direction here, you know?
一些…
Some, um…
父辈的建议
fatherly advice
怎样和你这样的父亲…
on how to deal with having a father that’s, um…
相处
you.
好吧 你知道…
Well, you know, uh…
你是不是和我一样 看见这瓶子血就抓狂
Is this blood freaking you out like it’s freaking me out?
对啊 对啊 我来…
Yeah, yeah. Let me, uh…
迈克尔说完成这件事会让我们都得到救赎
Scofield said that it would deliver me. Both of us.
我所需要做的
All I have to do
就是把血带给他
is just get it to him.
我明白其中缘由
I understand why.
所以我才能最后明白这句话
So I can finally understand this.
他给你的吗
He give you this?
“经汝之手 晓’后史’之荣耀”
“By your hand, you shall know the glories of your progeny…”
不对 不对…
I-It’s, it’s…
是”后世” 孩子
It’s “Progeny,” Dear boy.
“后世”
“Progeny.”
“吾等世界终将拨乱反正 永垂不朽”
“And our world will be made right forevermore.”
最初 我觉得这事和宗教有关
Originally, I thought it was a religious thing.
上帝之子啊什么的
You know, son of God, and all that.
但现在我明白…
But now I know it’s…
这句话就是对我说的
it’s my own progeny.
而你
You.
就是我遇到的真正美好的事
It’s a glorious thing indeed.
就算我现在不知道该怎么处理我们的关系
Even if I don’t have a damn clue how to deal with it.
彼此彼此
You and me both.
我有个把我们儿子救回来的办法 莎拉
I’ve got a way to get our son back, Sara.
自从他逼迫我疏远你和麦克
I’ve been planning to bring Jacob down
我就一直在计划如何扳倒雅各布
ever since he forced me to turn my back on you and Mike.
自从我进了也门监狱
A plan I had to put on hold
这个计划就搁浅了
while I was in that Yemeni prison.
我必须要等到从监狱逃出来
I had to wait till I got out.
等到万事俱备的时候
Till everything aligned.
等到现在 才能执行
Till now.
告诉我你有结果了
Tell me you got something.
差点逃过了我的眼睛
It’s eluding me.
在眼睛里有更深一层的编码
There’s an even bigger code encrypted into the eyes.
内容是什么
And what’s it say?
我还不知道
I don’t know yet.
按照我现在的破解速度
But with the amount of processing power I throw at it,
我们很快就会有结果的
we’re gonna find out real soon.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我不知道该怎么告诉你
I-I don’t know how to say it, so, um…
刚才那个人是个警探
That man was a police detective,
他刚刚告诉我 你妈…
and he told me your moth…
你妈死了
your mother’s dead.
什么
What?
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
不过我会带你去一个安全的地方
But I’m gonna take you somewhere safe,
在那里 没有人能伤害你 也没人能找到你
where those people that are trying to hurt you can’t reach you.
为什么会有人想伤害我呢
Why would they try and hurt me?
这是因为我爱你
It’s because I love you.
而这些人想伤害我
And they’re trying to hurt me–
所以他们才会伤害我最爱的人
take the one thing that I truly love away.
那他们为什么想伤害你
Why would they try and hurt you?
这是因为有一些关于我的事我还没告诉你
Because there are some things I haven’t told you about me.
我给你寄那封信是有原因的
I sent that letter to you for a reason.
波塞冬当时正在监视
Poseidon was monitoring my communications
一切对我可能有利的资源或者盟友
with everyone who could possibly be a resource or an ally,
但没有监视曾被我鄙视的人
but not with people I despised.
直说吧 你到底怎么看我这个人
Give it to me straight– how you really feel about me?
我想过 如果我给予一个人
I figured if I showed grace to a man
他此生从未体验过的恩惠
who’d never seen it before in his life,
或许他会为了表达感激
maybe he’d be grateful,
而为我们做一些事情
do something for us.
为我们所有人
All of us,
也包括为他自己
himself included.
“吾等世界终将拨乱反正 永垂不朽”
“And our lives shall be made right forevermore.”
我是指普通人的生活
I’m talking about normal, everyday life.
一种我们很久很久
The kind of freedom none of us has known
没有体验过的生活
in a long, long time.
但波塞冬并不想放过我们
But Poseidon’s not just gonna let us go.
他将我和你儿子牢牢控制在其股掌之中
He’s got me and your son in an iron grip.
必须得有人让他罢手
Someone has to make him let go.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我完全理解你的意思
I’m tracking where you’re going.
可以使我们过上你说的那种
Only way we’re gonna get that
美好而又普通生活的唯一方法
beautiful, mundane life you’re talking– any of us–
就是我杀了他
is if I take his.
我们暂时安全了
We’ll be safe here for now.
听着
Hey, listen,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!