《越狱》前情提要
Previously on Prison Break…
我们找到迈克尔了
We found Michael.
没想到还能再见到你
Never thought I’d see this face again.
你本不该见到的
You weren’t supposed to.
我欠你的 斯科菲尔德
I own you, Scofield.
如果你在蓄谋什么
If you’re planning something,
我总是会先你一步的
I’ll always be a step ahead of you.
你老公
Your husband.
雅各布就是波塞冬
Jacob is Poseidon.
他是中情局特工
He’s a CIA operative,
深度卧底
deep cover.
他管理着一个叫做”21号♥空间”的地下组织
He runs a splinter cell called 21-Void.
扫描已启动
身份匹配已获取
他看中了我的能力
He targeted me for my skills.
四年前 他背叛了我 这样就能拥有你了
Four years ago, he betrayed me so he could have you.
他是怎么背叛你的
How did he betray you?
我们原本要去见中情局副局长
We were meeting a man named Harlan Gaines,
哈伦·盖恩斯
a deputy director of the CIA.
可波塞冬当晚却射杀了盖恩斯
Poseidon shot and killed Gaines that night.
我当时就知道自己被下套了
I knew I was being set up.
迈克尔 他现在正和我们的儿子在一起
Michael, he’s with our son right now.
当时斯科菲尔德在各个监狱里搜寻搭档
Scofield was looking for a partner, combing prisons,
想找一个独自生存能力强的人
looking for someone who could handle himself.
你到底想说什么
What are you trying to tell me?
这是你与生俱来的 孩子 是我传给你的
It was ingrained in you, son. You got it from me.
这张截图来自他从沙漠发出的聊天视频
Screen grab of the Skype transmission he sent from the desert.
有那么多信息可以加密 为什么选这个
Of all things to encrypt, why that?
干完这次我就退出”21号♥空间”
I’m done with 21-Void after this.
没人能离开”21号♥空间” 梵
There’s no leaving 21-Void, Van.
闭上嘴直接把钱给我怎样 布鲁斯
How about you just shut up and pay me, Burrows?
我没钱
I don’t have it.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
我会救你和你妈妈出去
I’m gonna get you and your mother out of here.
我们得快跑
We need to run.
六分钟前
你知道自己是精神病吗
Do you know that you’re a psychopath?
我敢说 我不是第一个对家人隐瞒身份的
I assure you, I’m not the first CIA man to hide his life
中情局特工
from his family.
你隐瞒的可是中情局
You hid it from the CIA.
你想把事情搞砸
Look, you want to screw something up?
那就码一千个人来做 你想把事做对
Put a thousand people on it. You want to get it done right?
那就找几个精英 我们一直以来所做的事
Put it in the hands of a few. What we were doing
就是推进这个国家的伟业
was advancing this country’s cause.
把阿布·拉马尔这种人放出来
How does freeing a man like Abu Ramal
是怎么推进国家伟业的
advance this country’s cause?
好吧 确实不是
Well, it doesn’t.
之前的任务
The missions before,
都是为了这个国家好 但是…
they were for the good of the country, but…
不 这件事跟国家没有关系
No, this one wasn’t about country.
跟你有关
It was about you.
没有人想要为了过去的生活奋不顾身 莎拉
Nobody wants to die to their old life, Sara.
迈克尔可不这样
And Michael didn’t.
他极其渴望自己能把握住过去
He wanted to hold on to it so desperately.
就在那一刻 我想让他消失
In that moment, I wanted him to go away,
放弃和他的整个协议 只要我能拥有你
the whole agreement, and just have you.
你把他派到也门去送死
You sent him to Yemen to die.
我一直告诉自己这是我的最后一个谎言
Kept telling myself this was gonna be my last lie.
会随着我们的每一个周年纪念
That it would fade with time as we had anniversaries,
和共同抚养我们可爱的孩子而消逝
raised that beautiful child.
那不是你的孩子
That is not your child.
我抚养了他
I raised him.
那份爱是真的
That love is real.
那不是谎言
It’s not a lie.
你在把他当作诱饵
You are using him as bait.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
她知道不能伤害他
She knows not to hurt him.
你纠结于迈克尔不放
You were so obsessed with Michael
不惜置我的儿子于危险之中
that you would risk my son!
迈克尔吗 你是说你吧
Michael? You mean you.
你并不爱我 你太自我了
You don’t love me. Your ego’s too big.
你一心只想要成为最聪明的人
You’re too busy trying to be the smartest man in the room.
然后你遇到了我丈夫
And then you met my husband,
你意识到
and you realized
他比你聪明
he’s smarter than you.
我不这么认为
I don’t think so.
你确定吗
You sure?
我很确定
I’m positive.
我们的爱是真的 莎拉
Our love was real, Sara.
过去式而已
Past tense.
我还爱你
I still love you.
一切就绪 头儿
Everything’s set, boss.
好的
Good.
得算你一份功劳
Got to give you credit.
你会不惜一切代价帮一个人
You’ll go the whole nine yards to help one man
抢另一个人的老婆
steal another man’s wife.
不不不 别跟他说话
No, no, no. Don’t talk to him.
否则会怎样 他会做一些
Or what? He’ll do something
你不打算要做的事吗 你会杀了我
you’re not already gonna do? You’re going to kill me.
不管你先跟我说多少次你爱我
No matter how many times you tell me you love me first.
闭嘴
Shut up!
哈伦·盖恩斯不是迈克尔杀的 他没有动机
Michael didn’t kill Harlan Gaines. He had no motive.
-闭嘴 -他才是那个有杀人动机的人
– Shut up. – He’s the one with the motive.
哈伦·盖恩斯曾是你在中情局的局长
Harlan Gaines was your CIA director
他在调查雅各布
and he was looking into Jacob.
他本来要把他关进监狱
He was gonna put him prison.
该死
Damn it!
麻烦用胶带把她的嘴封起来
Tape her mouth shut, please.
封起来
Tape it shut.
如果你这么做 就会害死一个无辜的人
If you do, an innocent man dies,
而放走真正的凶手
and the real killer walks.
你还不明白吗
Don’t you understand?
是雅各布杀了哈伦·盖恩斯
Jacob killed Harlan Gaines.
闭嘴吧你
Just shut it.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
1号♥监控摄像头 – 前方
他来了 是时候了
Here he comes. It’s time to do this.
这个地方会在十分钟后烧毁
This place is gonna burn down in ten minutes.
里面会有两具尸体
There will be two bodies in it.
如果这算是安慰的话
And if it’s any solace,
我们的儿子不会是其中之一
our son won’t be one of them.
山中无老虎 猴子称大王
While the cat’s away, the mice will play.
有点不对劲
Something’s wrong.
我收到了你的地图
I got your map.
我会救你和你妈妈出去
I’m gonna get you and your mother out of here.
我没画过地图
I didn’t draw a map.
我们得快跑
We need to run.
等一下
Wait.
你上来做什么 梵
What are you doing up here, Van?
我就想确定我们抓对人了
I just want to make sure that we’re getting the right guy.
问他一些问题
Ask him some questions.
放了我儿子
Let my son go.
我任凭你们处置
Do whatever you want with me.
只要你们放我儿子走
Just let my son go.
命令不是让我们不该问的也问
Orders weren’t to ask questions.
而是格杀勿论
It was to shoot on sight.
或许我们应该问几个问题 妈的
Maybe we should ask questions, damn it.
如果斯科菲尔德杀了哈伦·盖恩斯
If Scofield killed Harlan Gaines,
必要时我们可以把他交给警方
we take him to the police, if we have to.
我们应该用正当的途径解决
We get this done the right way.
波塞冬不会放过我们的
Poseidon would never let us live.
他不会找到我们的
He won’t find us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!