He had Sara with him but we couldn’t see her.
什么叫你没看见她
What do you mean you couldn’t see her?
我们的视角看不到
There’s no way we could have.
我的天 莎拉
Oh, my God. Sara.
当时后座上没人吗
There was no one in the backseat?
不 车窗涂了银膜 我们看不到
No, the windows were blacked out– we couldn’t see.
这是什么
What’s that?
我儿子画的
My son did this.
他很棒
He’s good.
这上面可能会有些什么
There might be something here.
这是一艘船
It’s a ship.
一艘海盗船 上面有三个海盗
A pirate ship with three pirates–
男人 女人 和一个小男孩
man, woman and a boy.
就是我 莎拉 还有麦克
That’s me, Sara and… Mike.
你觉得那是什么
What do you think that is?
这是… 是条多头蛇
It’s a… it’s a many-headed hydra
正往上爬伺机攻击
reaching up to attack.
是在说雅各布吗
Think it’s Jacob?
八♥九♥不离十
Must be.
这是一条讯息
This is a message.
你是说麦克在画里暗藏了讯息
You’re telling me Mikey’s left something encoded in that?
是啊 他天生就懂
Yeah. Yeah, it’s encoded in him.
他遗传了我的基因
He’s got my DNA.
可他连你要来都不知道
He didn’t even know you were coming.
肯定是莎拉告诉他的 我不知道
Sara must have told him. I don’t know.
她肯定跟他说了我要来
She must have told him I was coming.
这里面绝对有什么 百分百有
There’s definitely something here. Definitely.
那是什么
What is it?
卢卡的一个手下
It’s one of Luca’s guys.
什么
What?
他是怎么追踪我们到这的
How the hell did he track us here?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我只知道所有的因果报应
All I know is all the chickens are coming home
都挑了这个最糟糕的时候找上门来
to roost at the worst possible time.
我们得赶紧走
We got to go.

Linc?
我懂了
I got it.
这艘船 这艘大帆船
This ship, this galleon.
船所在的这片水域 我刚看了地图
The body of water it’s on. I looked at the map.
有片湖的轮廓和这个一模一样
There’s a lake, a lake shaped exactly like it,
就在手指湖区
up in the Finger Lakes district.
“长湖”
“Long lake.”
这个X标记应该是指长湖的东岸
This X would be on the east shore of that lake.
他是在告诉我们他的位置
He’s telling us where he is.
我在想你是不是疯了
I’m trying to figure out if you lost your mind or not.
只有一个办法能搞清楚了
There’s only one way to find out.
什么
u202dWhat?
-你得回布法罗去 -什么
– You’re going back to Buffalo. – u202dWhat?!
我要你和你的家人待在一起 照看难民
I want you to be with your family, look after the refugees.
林肯 我也是这件事的一员
Linc, I’m a part of this fight, too…
这是什么意思
What was that?
吻别
It’s good-bye.
如果你出事 我永远都不会原谅自己
I could never forgive myself if something happened to you.
芝加哥 伊利诺斯州
密歇根湖沿岸
有什么能帮你吗
Can I help you?

Yeah.
我能租条船吗
Can I rent a boat?
我想坐着去湖上转转
I want to take one out on the lake.
但作为回报 你必须”杀”一个人[双关语 选择新的人生]
正在录音
一直在思考
Been thinkin’.
上帝…
God…
我一直在思考
I been thinking.
因为有笔吃亏的买♥♥卖♥♥摆在我面前
‘Cause a hard bargain’s been presented to me,
所以我打算动用
and I’m considering something
以前的西尔多·拜格威尔做派
that’s-that’s gonna seem like the old Theodore Bagwell.
正前方
北纬43度50分32秒 西经87度4分39秒
茶包哥
T-Bag.
如果它终将发生…
And if that’s indeed what’s coming…
它不会出自一个冷血之徒之手
…it won’t be the work of a cold-blooded man.
不是为了罪孽…
And it won’t be for sin…
亦不是为了仇恨
…or for hate.
如果鲜血沾染了我的双手
If there’s blood on my hands,
世人须知…
know this, world…
这是为了爱
…it’ll be for love.
还好吗 小家伙
How you doing, buddy?
我在湖边小屋待够了
I’m sick of the lake house.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我们马上就会回家了
We’ll go home soon.
别担心
Don’t worry.
妈妈还好吗
Is Mom okay?
她…
She’s, uh…
她有点不舒服
she’s a little under the weather.
她在休息
She’s just resting.
一切都会好起来 孩子
Everything will be fine, kiddo.
很快一切就会恢复如常了 好吗
Everything will be back to normal soon enough, okay?
迈克尔 去救他 我会准备好
Michael, go get him. And I’ll be ready.
谢了 伙计 很好玩
Thanks, man, that was fun.
不客气 随时效劳
u202dYeah, anytime.
好 谢谢
Yeah, great. Thank you.
维普是个怎样尊贵的名字
What kind of honorific is Whip?
你是谁
Who’s asking?
注定卷入此事之人
A man drawn into this by destiny.
好吧 你走开好吗
Okay. How about you take off?
我可不是随便就对跟我搭讪的人
I don’t exactly cotton to strange men coming up to me
有好感的 懂吗
in the middle of the night, you know?
只有一个人叫我维普 但那人不是你
Only one person calls me Whip– you ain’t him.
就是”无名氏”这么叫你的
“Nobody” calls you that.
[即希腊语”乌提斯” 即迈克尔]
给了我这只手的那位”无名氏”
Man who gave me this hand. “Nobody”.
卡尼尔·乌提斯
Kaniel Outis.
或对于像我们这些认识他的人来说
Or for those of us who know him,
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
Michael Scofield.
你是谁
Who are you?
我们都有昵称 不是吗
We all got handles, don’t we?
乌提斯 茶包哥 维普
Outis. T-Bag. Whip.
但你的真名叫戴夫·马丁 对吗
But you’re Dave Martin, aren’t you?
你是怎么知道的
How’d you know that?
你最好赶紧说清楚 老家伙
You better start talking, old man.
你最好别跟老子吵
You don’t want to tangle with this.
彼此彼此
Neither do you.
你要的答案都在这里面 好吗
All your answers are right in here, all right?
西弗吉尼亚一家酒吧
West Virginia honky-tonk,
1991年 有个漂亮的女服务员
1991, pretty waitress,
关门后我们就两人世界嘿嘿嘿了
bunch of personal business between us after closing,
接着因为有个臭条子死盯着我而惹了麻烦
and then I git, ’cause Johnny Law’s breathing down my neck.
当时也没有她的联♥系♥地址
Lacking a forwarding address,
所以我再也没有得到她的音讯
I never heard from her again.
你到底想说什么
What are you trying to tell me?
当时斯科菲尔德在各个监狱里搜寻搭档
Scofield was looking for a partner, combing prisons,
想找一个独自生存能力强的人
looking for someone who could handle himself.
因为你与生俱来的生存本能
And with your innate ability to thrive,
连最糟糕的监狱里也能混得风生水起
rising to the top in even the worst of cages,
你让他想起了一个人
you reminded him of a certain someone.
于是他做了点调查
And so he did a little research.
想知道我们都想知道的事
Wanted to know what we all want to know.
到底是你学来的
Did you learn it…
还是与生俱来的
or was it ingrained in you?
是你与生俱来的 孩子
It was ingrained in you, son.
是我传给你的
You got it from me.
林肯 他在这
Linc, he’s here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!