好兄弟
I love you, brother.
好兄弟
Love you, too.
-注意安全 好吗 -你也是
– Be safe, okay? – u202dYou, too.
-再见 -好的 那么…
– Bye. – u202dAll right. Well…
再有事需要我
when you need me again,
你知道去哪里找我
you know where to find me.
我们会在下午四点转移她
We’ll transport her at 1600 hours.
在那之前保持低调 谢谢
Lay low until then. Thank you.
刚才那一幕你不介意吗
That doesn’t bother you– what you just saw in there?
把老婆关在地下室
Down in the basement with his wife,
那个他口口声声说深爱的女人
the woman he says he fell for?
别说了
Stop.
干完这次我就退出”21号♥空间”
I’m done with 21-Void after this.
等我们抓到斯科菲尔德 乌提斯
After we get Scofield… Outis–
管他叫什么
whatever his name is–
我退出
I’m done.
我就只是想抓到杀害盖恩斯的凶手
That’s all I ever wanted, to get Gaines’ killer,
但他在里面做的事
but what he’s got going on in there–
那可不正常
that’s not normal.
那是私仇 太变♥态♥了
It’s personal. Something sicker.
没人能离开”21号♥空间” 梵 你很知道
There’s no leaving 21-Void, Van. You know that.
他雇我们 因为我们是顶尖高手
He hired us because we are the best.
我们想做什么都可以
We can do whatever we want.
如果干完这次后我们想要人间蒸发
And if we want to disappear after this…
我们就可以销声匿迹
we can disappear.
不可能逃走的
There’s no getting out.
如果你那么想…
If you think that way…
那你也沦为了一名”囚徒”
then you’re a prisoner, too.
门口那人说他们到这里五分钟之后
The guy at the gate said the vehicles split
那些车就分开走了
five minutes after they got here.
五分钟吗
Five minutes?
哪里不太对
Something ain’t right.
货还在这里没动
The product is still here.

Come on.
这些全都是他们预谋好的
It was all staged.
高明啊
Clever.
但布鲁斯会为此丢了小命的
But Burrows is gonna die for it.
我不知道我们该怎么找到他
I don’t know how we’re gonna find him.
他已跑得不见踪影了
He’s in the wind.
那可不一定
Maybe not.
易通路卡的接收器
EZ Pass transponders.
桑特拉在高速运输管理局有认识的人
Santora’s got a guy at transit authority.
他肯定能告诉我们他们何时上了哪条路
I bet you he can tell us what roads they’ve been taking and when.
接下来就要靠我们巡查周边
Then it’s up to us to comb the neighborhoods,
找到那些车
find the vehicles,
然后一枪打死那个贱♥人♥
and put a bullet in that son of a bitch once and for all.
我有个奇怪的要求
I got a weird request.
如果我给你一些坐标 你能带我去吗
If I give you some coordinates, can you take me to ’em?
我试试
See what I can do.
不行 除非这辆车自带浮船 否则没门
No. Unless this cab’s got pontoons, ain’t gonna happen.
这坐标在密歇根湖中♥央♥
These coordinates are in the middle of Lake Michigan.
纽约州 伊萨卡
就是这里了
This is it.
没有灯光
No lights.
我觉得他们不在这里 迈克尔
I don’t think they’re here, Michael.
除非他就是想让我们这么想
Unless that’s what he wants us to think.
走吧
Come on.
准备好尽快带我们逃跑
Get ready to get us out of here as fast as you can.
林肯
Linc.
多加小心
Be careful.
谢了
Thanks.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
怪不得莎拉从来都不回信
That’s why Sara never responded.
我不能跟任何人联♥系♥
I wasn’t allowed to contact anyone,
但她是我妻子
but she was my wife.
莎拉·斯科菲尔德收
纽约州 伊萨卡 内斯特路1990号♥
邮编 14850
我使用本以为只有她会知道的方法联♥系♥她
I reached out to her in a way I thought only she would know.
但他也知道
But he knew my ways, too.
什么也没有
Nothing.
莎拉
我在伊萨卡
你在干什么
What are you doing?
谢天谢地
那不是莎拉 迈克尔
That’s not Sara, Michael.
他不知道我察觉了
He doesn’t know I know that.
你和麦克明天能出发吗
能 要我们去哪
记得我还欠你一顿晚餐吗
菲力牛排
这回答是对的 她还活着
That’s the right answer. She’s alive.
他肯定跟她在一起
He must be right there with her.
我要安排一次见面
I’m gonna set a meeting.
什么 你就这么亲自过去露个脸吗
And what, you’re just gonna show up and show your face?
没错
Yes.
雪城的莫雷利牛排餐馆 正午碰面
那表示波塞冬也会露面
That means Poseidon has to show his face, too.
游戏的最终局开启
And the endgame begins.
纽约州 雪城
莫雷利牛排餐馆
正午了 老板
It’s high noon, boss.
我没看见他
I’m not seeing him.
那就对了 他是在等我们
And you shouldn’t. He’s waiting for us
走第一步棋
to push the first piece out onto the board.
也就是我吗
Which would be me?
也许不是
Maybe not.
黑色SUV
Black SUV.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Something I can help you with?
接车服务 我来接一位女士和小孩
Car service. I’m here to pick up a lady and child.
他们上别的车走了 你走吧
They got another ride. Hit the road.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
快走
Hit the road.
记下那辆黑色SUV
Mark the black SUV.
不用 那只是让你露个面用的
No need. They were just here to make you show your face.
现在走开 快
Walk away, please. Now.
好 表现出有点小慌张的样子
Okay, act the tiniest bit flustered.
现在重复我说的话 大声点让人听到
Now repeat these words back to me loud enough to be heard:
“他们没出现”
“They didn’t show.”
“我现在回你那里去”
“I’m coming back to you now.”
他们没出现
They didn’t show.
我现在回你那里去
I’m coming back to you now.
游戏上演了
Now we have a game.
他现在已经暴露了他哥
He’s already revealed his brother,
他最大的一颗棋子
his biggest piece.
很快他就得露脸了
Soon he’ll have to show his face.
负责跟踪的探员 拿下他
Trailer, please take him down.
车♥库♥入口 限高2米
搞什么
What the…?
我跟丢了
I lost him.
你能听见我吗
Can you hear me?
该死的
Damn it.
没信♥号♥♥
No signal.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我在车♥库♥没信♥号♥♥
I lost reception in the garage.
该死的 你中计了
Damn it, you fell right into it.
现在他们找到我们了
Now they’ve got a mark on us.
黑色轿车
Black sedan.
他正往西走
He’s heading west.

Please!
请别开枪
Please, don’t shoot.
你还好吗
You okay?
毁了我的国家的狗♥杂♥种♥长这个样子
So that’s what the dog who’s destroying my country looks like.
说话
Talk to me.
迈克尔 我们找到车了
Michael, we found the car.
我们在第三大道和华盛顿大道旁的路边拐角
We’re on the corner of Third and Washington by an alley.
快过来
Get here now.
他带走了莎拉 但我们没看见她

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!