He’s not just gonna stroll in here.
他太聪明了
He’s too clever for that.
所以我们请了一位更聪明的
That’s why we got someone even more clever.
梭罗吗
Thoreau?
这家伙是个胆小鬼
Guy’s a pencil neck.
是个了解斯科菲尔德计划的胆小鬼
A pencil neck with insight into Scofield’s plan.
这样你才能当好汉
So you, in turn, can be the hammer.
这张截图来自他从沙漠发出的聊天视频
Screen-grab of the Skype transmission he sent from the desert.
通过服务器将它传给叫”蓝色夏威夷”的人
He routed the image through a server to this BlueHawaii guy,
但也可能通过子路线秘密传送给
but it could have been secretly subrouted to another,
一名尚不知身份的人来使用其中加密的信息
yet unknown, recipient to use the information encoded in it.
什么信息
Information?
真的很了不起
It’s actually incredible.
图片用阿♥拉♥伯语加密 包含了很多信息
Encrypted in the Arabic, the images are all sorts of stuff.
乍一看 太平常不过了
Apparently, mundane as hell.
动物园的参观时间
Visiting hours for zoos,
已失效的互联网留言板链接
links to defunct message boards on the Internet.
什么留言板
What message boards?
Truesnuff.com Hunterspycamporn.com
Truesnuff.com, Hunterspycamporn.com,
两个网站上都有… 这个
both of which carry… this.
哈伦·盖恩斯谋杀案的照片
Images of the Harlan Gaines murder.
这混♥蛋♥干嘛丢这些照片出来嘲讽我们
What’s the bastard doing rubbing that in our faces?
有那么多信息可以加密 为什么选这个
Of all the things to encrypt, why that?
你从这里面发现了什么
What’s that get you?
从隐写术的角度看 有很多发现
Stegaonographically, a lot.
隐写术是一种将信息隐藏在
Steganography is the practice of concealing information
组成数字文件的代码中的技术
in the code that makes up digital files.
俄♥罗♥斯♥用 中国用 大家都会用
Russians do it, Chinese, everybody.
他可能觉得如果有人能看见这些
He’s probably thinking if anyone sees this,
他们能看见的也仅此而已
this’ll be as far as they’ll look.
但我已经深入到图像内部
But I’m already going inside the image,
破解了构成图像的数据
breaking down the data that comprises it.
我脑袋都晕了
This is making my head spin.
重点是如果我们使用大数据 人工智能
Point is we put big data, AI on this,
很快就能破解里面隐藏的任何代码
we can crunch any codes hidden in there pretty quickly.
这就是我正在做的
And that’s what I’m doing.
好样的
Nice work,
但事实是如果我已做好自己的本分
but the truth is if I’ve done my job,
或许他就会先暴露自己的意图
he may reveal his intentions to us first.
因为现在我已迫使他偏离计划这么远
Because I’ve got him so far off his game now,
他会过早开始行动
he’ll start to play his cards too early…
泰迪[即茶包哥]
Teddy.
现在知道神秘捐助人就是我了吧
不过天上不会掉馅饼
总有一天 你得为我出力 为他人所不能为
信封内的信息将改变你的人生
看了你就明白了
但作为回报 你必须”杀”一个人[双关语 选择新的人生]
“但作为回报 你必须’杀’一个人”[双关语 选择新的人生]
“But in return, you must take a life.”
甚至在电脑计算出结果之前
…show us what the tattoos mean
就能告诉我们纹身的含义
even before the computers will,
以及所有他准备招募来参加行动的人
and all the people he’ll be enlisting for the fight.
你得打给这个法国的付费电♥话♥
You have to call this pay phone in France.
等等 芝加哥吗 我还以为要和你一起走
Wait. Chicago? I thought I was going with you.
等你明白为什么你是我的得力干将再说
Not until you find out why you’re my whip-hand.
我必须要到芝加哥才能明白吗
I have to go to Chicago to find that out?
一路平安
Safe travels.
在他如此繁复的计划之中
In the grandiosity of his plan,
他会看不清最简单的细节
he’ll lose sight of the simplest details.
他昨晚给我发信息所用的手♥机♥
The phone he texted me with
位置定位在法国里昂
was located in Lyon, France last night.
晚上11点51分时在机场航站楼关机
It was turned off in an airport terminal at 11:51 P.M…
再过20分钟就有架直飞纽约的航♥班♥
…20 minutes before a direct flight to New York
你们就去那守株待兔
where you’ll be waiting for him
彻底结束这场游戏
to put this game to bed for good.
纽约州 肯尼迪国际机场
前往佛罗里达州迈阿密市的
Flight 290 to Miami, Florida will now
290次航♥班♥现在将离开B24号♥登机口
depart from gate B24.
他刚刚重新开机了
He just powered back up.
肯尼迪国际机场
我们找到他了
We got him.
小心
Look out!
机尾
Back of the plane.
抱歉 抱歉 你们不可以…
Uh, excuse me! Excuse me. You’re not allowed…
看来游戏还在继续
Looks like the game’s still going.
纽约州北部 威尔莫特市立机场
你只靠贿赂机场的小官员
It’s impressive how you get these drugs in the country
就能把这些毒品运进国内也是没谁了
just by bribing small-time airport officials.
我猜你在这放了
I’m guessing you got about
价值五百万的芬太尼
five million bucks worth of fentanyl in here.
那又怎样
So what?
你和你弟是要来教我做人吗
You and your brother here are gonna lecture me?
我们其实是在讨论
We were actually debating on whether
要不要给你那十万
I should give you the 100K or not.
他说这钱沾着无辜者的血
He says it’s blood money.
我同意
I agree.
闭上嘴直接把钱给我怎样 布鲁斯
How about you just shut up and pay me, Burrows?
我没钱
I don’t have it.
抓住他的人 把他们带到后面枪毙
Grab his guys, bring ’em to the back and shoot ’em.
你不想往你的拘捕令上再添谋杀罪吧
I don’t think you want to add murder to your arrest warrant.
等一下
Wait.
什么拘捕令
Arrest warrant?
外面的那个家伙
That guy out there
是缉毒局的人
is a DEA informant.
他现在完全听我们的
We have him in our pocket.
他欠我们的 他有三车的
He owes us. He’s got three vans
探员在等着他的电♥话♥
full of agents that are waiting for his call.
他们会如雨点般扑向你和你藏的毒品
They’re gonna rain down on you and your pills.
除非你不再追究我哥的欠款
Unless you forgive my brother’s debt.
那么我们的线人就不会打电♥话♥
Then our informant won’t make the call.
让你弟来给你撑腰吗
Have your brother fighting your battles, do you?
不是
No.
不如让你的人放下枪
Why don’t you tell your guys to drop the guns,
然后我们单挑
and you and I can have it out?
你怎么说 卢卡
What do you say, Luca?
把外面那人赶跑
Scare that guy off.
把这些人带到后面去
Bring these guys to the back.
他们一旦有动作 他就会打电♥话♥
They make a move, he makes a call.
真的吗 我觉得你在唬我
Yeah? I think you’re bluffing.
我可警告过你了
I warned you.
有人入侵
We got company.
你开枪杀我们 现在就有几十个目击者了
You shoot us, there’s dozens of witnesses now.
我们走
Let’s go.
只要让他们看到缉毒局的帽子和几辆SUV
All they had to see were DEA hats and SUVs,
他们就被吓跑了
and they were gone.
久仰大名啊 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
Famous Michael Scofield.
希巴 谢谢你做的一切
Sheba. Thank you for everything.
你都不知道我见到你回家有多高兴
You have no idea how happy I am to see you back home.
我们还没到家
We’re not home yet.
好吧 下一步怎么办
All right, so what’s next?
我们怎么抓到这个混♥蛋♥
How do we get this son of a bitch?
不是”我们”做什么
We don’t do anything.
你的使命已经完成了
Your part is over.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
戏耍一回阿布鲁齐的儿子是一回事
Tricking Abruzzi’s kid is one thing.
但波塞冬 他见过你的脸
Poseidon– he knows your face.
自从你到了也门就一直在追踪你
Been tracking you since you went to Yemen.
你一直是名勇士 我欠你一个人情
You’ve been a warrior, and I owe you.
但现在你的脸会拖累你和你的家人
But your face is a liability now to you and your family.
我不想让你涉险
I don’t want you to risk that.
他们或许认得他的脸 但认不出我的
They may know his face, but they don’t know mine.
出其不意 攻其不备嘛
It’s the punch you don’t see coming that knocks you out.
这才是我的希巴
That’s my Sheba.
你照顾好她 行吗
You take care of her, all right?
你是说让我照顾好他吧
I take care of him, you mean.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!