You’re on every no-fly list in the world.
雅各布对莎拉下手了
Jacob’s done something to Sara.
可能对麦克也是
Maybe Mike, too.
-你怎么知道的 -那条短♥信♥
– How do you know? – u202dThat text.
她叫儿子小麦
She referred to our son as Junior.
我们说好不那样叫他的
We agreed we’d never call him that.
他在引诱你 迈克尔
He’s baiting you, Michael.
他得逞了
It worked.
纽约州 伊萨卡
嗨 小子
Hey, buddy.
妈妈在哪
Where’s mom?
你在学校时
I, uh, dropped her off at work
我送她去上班了
while you were at school.
那艘海盗船画得真好
That is quite a pirate ship.
不过桅杆太靠前
Although it would be a little hard
有些不利于航行
to sail with the mast that far forward.
可能会翻船
Your ship might tip over.
桅杆必须在那 这不只是一艘船
The mast has to be there. It’s not just a ship–
其实是一幅藏宝图
it’s a treasure map.
什么意思
What do you mean?
是给吉米的 我们相互藏乐高玩具玩
It’s for Jimmy. We hide Legos for each other.
我总能找到他的
I always find his.
但他却老是找不到我的
He doesn’t always find mine.
等等
Wait a second,
这张图怎么会是地图
how is this drawing a map?
这里是公园
This is the park.
那里是游乐场
That’s the playground.
这是人行道
And this is the sidewalk.
太厉害了
Impressive.
你给这幅画加了密
You put a code in the drawing.
那么你把乐高藏在哪了
So, okay, where did you hide the Legos?
这些大炮是公园里的水池
These cannons are pools at the park.
但多了一个 在沙坑里
But there’s an extra one, in the sand.
我把乐高埋在了那里
That’s where I buried the Legos.
做得好 麦克
Well done, Mike.
做得好
Well done.
我联♥系♥了所有人 我用尽了美国的人脉
I’ve tried everyone. I’m out of resources in the States.
用尽了所有的关系 所有能去确认
All my contacts. People who can go and check on them,
他们没事的人
make sure they’re okay.
林肯 我必须回家
Linc, I got to get home.
我不能再在货船上待两周时间
I can’t spend another two weeks on a cargo ship.
我的妻儿都在他手上
He’s got my wife and kid.
也许有别的方法
There may be another way.
你告诉了我你过去七年的经历
You told me about the last seven years of your life.
还没告诉你我的
Haven’t told you about mine.
莎拉被赦免后 她离开了巴拿马
After Sara got exonerated, she left Panama.
我和索菲娅留了下来 开了一家潜水用具店
Me and Sofia stayed behind and opened a dive shop.
后来我们分了手 一切都变糟了
We broke up, and everything went to hell.
当时没有你的阻止 等到我自己发觉时
You weren’t there to stop me, so before I knew it,
我重操了旧业 干些奇怪的活儿
I was in the old hood, doing odd jobs.
什么叫奇怪的活儿
Odd jobs meaning what?
把东西从一个地方送到另一个地方
Moving things from point A to point B.
给卢卡·阿布鲁齐做事
For Luca Abruzzi.
约翰·阿布鲁齐的儿子
John Abruzzi’s son.
没错
Yeah.
当时我只想快速挣钱来重新开始生活
I just wanted some quick cash to kick-start my life.
他们让我别看箱子的东西
They told me not to look in the boxes.
但我还是看了
But I looked in the boxes.
他们从欧洲走私出来的芬太尼[止痛药可制毒]
The amount of fentanyl they’re smuggling out of Europe–
每个箱子里都有成千上万颗药丸
tens of thousands of pills in every box–
这是祸害人命啊
it’s just killing people.
于是我把一个箱子扔进了垃圾箱
So I dumped a box in a Dumpster,
价值10万美元
100 grand’s worth.
现在你欠了阿布鲁齐的儿子一大笔债
Now you’re in hock to Abruzzi’s son.
没错 他想杀了我
Yeah. He wants to kill me.
但这可能是快速回到美国的捷径
But maybe it’s a way to get back to the States real fast.
纽约
你胆真肥 布鲁斯
You got balls, Burrows.
你真觉得我想帮你吗
You actually think I want to help you?
如果我给你10万美元呢
What if I can get you the $100K?
十万美元
$100k?
你打算怎么筹到这笔钱
How are you gonna come up with that
在芝加哥的小巷里摸爬滚打吗
crawling around the back alleys of Chicago?
我不在芝加哥 我在马赛
I’m not in Chicago. I’m in Marseilles.
-马赛 -是的
– Marseilles? – Yeah.
我做了几笔生意 我手头有10万美元
I’ve been working on a couple deals. I got $100K in my hand.
但我想要脱身
But I want off the hook.
当然了 要不你过来亲手把钱给我
Sure you do. How about you get over here and hand it to me?
这就是我打给你的原因
That’s why I’m calling.
我要神不知鬼不觉地溜进美国
I need to sneak into the States invisible,
就像你的毒品一样
like your pills.
你的那些从欧洲出发的飞机
Those flights you got coming out of Europe–
那些运芬太尼[止痛药可制毒]的飞机 给我留几个位子
the fentanyl flights– I need a few seats.
这样吧
I’ll tell you what.
我来联♥系♥一下
I’ll make a few calls.
因为要么我见到你时 你把钱给我
‘Cause either I’m gonna see you and get that money,
要么我见到你时 你的下场会更难看
or I’m gonna see you, and you’re gonna get something a whole lot worse.
不敢相信我又要这么虐自己
I can’t believe I’m doing this to myself again.
区别在于 这次你不是一个人在战斗
Difference is this time, you’re not alone.
天啊 这东西真恶心
God, these things are disgusting.
它叫什么来着
What they call ’em again?
血肠
Boudin noir.
我不确定里面有什么
Not sure what’s in them.
我觉得你的法语没有你想象中那么好
I don’t think your French is as good as you think it is.
没吃蜗牛你就知足吧
Yo, be happy you’re not eating snails.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥登上货船
卡尼尔·乌提斯或在船上
你觉得他们发现了吗
Do you think they noticed?
别抱侥幸心理
Let’s not take any chances.
伙计们
Guys.
你们的照片上新闻了
Your faces were on the news.
如果有人看到你 这事就完蛋了
Somebody sees you, this thing is over.
-我们得走了 兄弟 -我们该走了
– We got to move, papi. – We got to go.
等等 卢卡
Hold. Luca.
如果你午夜之前能到里昂
If you can get to Lyon by midnight,
我就能安排你上飞机
I can get you on a flight.
我在纽约有个仓库 你来找我吗
I got a warehouse in New York. You’re coming to me?
我们会去的
We’ll be there.
我不确定我到底
Can’t decide whether I want you
希望你有没有那笔钱 布鲁斯
to have that money or not, Burrows.
杀了你或许能让我更爽
Killing you might be a lot more satisfying.
现在我们知道他们躲过了地中海的飞弹攻击
Now we know they survived the strike in the Mediterranean.
我们很确信他会回伊萨卡
We can be pretty sure he’s coming back to Ithaca.
我需要一些解释
I need some clarification.
他为什么要回这里
Why would he come back here…
回美国
to the States
他在这里的话
when he’s more wanted here
被抓的风险更高
than anywhere else in the world?
没错
Of course.
是因为他们
Because of them.
他在为我卖♥♥命之前 有自己的生活
He had a life before he worked for me,
有自己的名字 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
a name– Michael Scofield.
有自己的家庭
A family.
当他走了之后 结果是我在照料他们
And when he went away, I ended up looking after them.
结果… 我爱上了他们
Ended up… falling for them.
他想杀了我
He wants to kill me.
他认为我偷走了他的生活 毁了他
He thinks I stole his life, ruined him,
这就说到了他的精神分♥裂♥了
which speaks to his dissociative mind.
我是说 他是杀人犯 叛徒 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I mean, he’s a murderer, a turncoat, a terrorist.
但我们可以利用这一点
But we’ll use it.
如果有必要 我来当诱饵
I’ll be the bait if I have to.
以便我们能着手彻底干掉他
So we can go about taking him down once and for all.
他不会就这样在这里晃荡的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!