正在回家的路上
Headed home now.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
海瑟 感谢上帝
Heather, thank God.
我马上就到
I’ll be there soon.
导航系统被破坏了
Navigation’s been trashed,
控制系统也损坏了
the controls damaged.
见鬼
Damn it.
货船偏离了航线
Tramp’s off course.
正在全速往阿尔及利亚海域行进
Moving toward Algerian waters, top speed.
我们能修好它吗
Can we fix it?
需要花时间
It’ll take time.
修好的时候肯定已经出公海了
And by then we’d be out of international waters.
呼叫猎鹰一号♥ 请求指令
Falcon One requesting orders.
出现了问题
We have a situation.

Yeah.
海豹突击队无法解决乌提斯
The SEAL team failed to neutralize Outis.
船的控制系统被损坏了
Somehow the ship’s controls were damaged.
船正载着我们的士兵驶向阿尔及利亚海域
It’s headed for Algerian waters with our soldiers on boards,
但是 如果他们继续完成任务
but it’ll cause a diplomatic incident
一定会引起国际争端
if they stay to finish the job.
海军已经决定撤回突击队
The navy just made the call to pull the team.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
突击队解决不了 我们就升级行动
The SEALs couldn’t do it. We escalate our move.
本不该小看了他们
Shouldn’t have brought a knife to a gunfight.
我来负责以后的行动
I will handle from here.
谢谢
Thank you.
长官
Sir.

Yes.
我有一个十分紧急的请求
I have an ask, one that’s imperative.
我相信 你会发现我们利益是一致的
I believe you’ll find that our interests are aligned.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
他们在撤离
They’re leaving.
为什么
Why?

Run!
天啊 不 不 不
Oh, God. No, no, no, no!
你会需要这个
You’re gonna want this.
麦克很安全 你找不到了 这事结束了
Mike is safe where you can’t touch him, and this is over.
你的生活 谎言 以及你的假面具
The life, the lies, the mask.
你都要如实地告诉我
You’re gonna tell me everything.
比如说 你究竟是谁
Like who you really are,
这是怎么一回事 一切的一切
what this was, all of it.
这就是我们的生活
It was our life.
事情还没结束 莎拉
It’s not over, Sara.
离结束还早着呢
Not even close.
麦克一直都没有危险
And Mike was never in danger.
我爱他
I love him.
他是我的家人
He is my family.
我养育了他
I raised him.
你又做了什么呢
What have you done?

No.
应该说 你做了什么 莎拉
It’s what you’ve done, Sara.
这一切本可以避免的
All of this could’ve been avoided.
晚上在朋友家过夜好玩吗
Good sleepover?
好玩
Yeah.
妈妈会来接我吗
Is Mommy coming to pick me up?
当然
Yes, sir.
迈克尔死定了
Michael’s dead.
你去希腊的”救人之旅”帮我找到了他
Your Nightingale trip to Greece led me straight to him.
所以 这都是你的错 莎拉
So… it’s all on you, Sara.
你请海瑟帮忙的计划没有成功
And your plan with Heather didn’t work.
我儿子呢
Where’s my son?
在我手里
I have him.
至于我需不需要用他威胁你
And whether or not I have to threaten him–
虽然我也不想如此
which I don’t want to do–
但这全看你要不要放下手里的枪了
is entirely contingent upon you putting the gun down.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!