我还以为只是个比喻
I thought it was an analogy.
天啊
For God’s sake.
这房♥间里没有其他出路
There’s no other way out of this cabin.
所有船员都到顶层甲板集♥合♥ 都举起手来
All crew to the top deck. All hands up.
服从命令 否则我们会开枪射击
Comply or be fired on.
此船现已属于美国海军管辖
This ship is now under the control of the U.S. Navy.
准备登船
Prepared to be boarded.
追兵到了
We got company.
我建议跳船
I say we jump.
我们要游很长的距离
That’s a long way down.
只有这条出路
It’s the only way out.
太远了
It’s too far.
我有个办法
I have an idea…
但得受点苦
…but it’s gonna hurt.
莎拉
莎拉
莎拉
莎拉

Hello?
海瑟 是我 听着 现在不方便说
Hey, Heather, it’s me. Listen, I can’t talk,
但我需要你现在去接麦克 好吗
but I need you to go pick up Mike right now, okay?
你知道帕特里克·门罗家住哪吗
Do you know where Patrick Monroe lives?
知道
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
听着 我过后再解释
Listen, I’ll explain later.
别把他带回来 好吗
Don’t bring him back here, okay?
让他跟着你 我会尽快过去
Keep him with you. I’ll be over as soon as I can.
你能帮我这个忙吗
Can you do that for me?
好 我现在就出门
Yeah. I’ll leave right now.
没事吧
I-I-Is everything okay?
有事
No.

Go.
六个人 剩下跟我走
Six. The rest with me.

Go.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
走 走
Go, go.
我往左 你往右
I’ll go left, you right.
他们从窗户出去了
They went out the window!
他们从窗户出去了
They went out the window!
你看见什么了
What do you see?
没看到人
No visual.
A1小队 A2小队去左舷 快
Alpha One, Alpha Two to portside, now.
收到
Copy that.
行了
Okay!
把它… 把它拿掉
Take… Take it off!
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
费尔南多
Fernando.
费尔南多·苏克雷
Fernando Sucre.
我是船员 看看名册
I’m a member of this crew. Check the roster, man.
我和这事没关系
I got no part in any of this.
从名册里找费尔南多·苏克雷
Check the roster for Fernando Sucre.
此人似乎没有嫌疑
Suspect seems to check out.
把他带到驾驶舱上去
Take him to the bridge.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
走吧
Let’s move.
绝对不许任何人下船 明白吗
Absolutely no one gets off this ship, understand?

Sir.
我不认识什么卡尼尔·乌提斯
I don’t know any Kaniel Outis.
他叫斯科菲尔德
The guy’s name is Scofield.
很多年没见过了
Haven’t seen him in years.
他给我打电♥话♥ 说需要我送他一程
He calls me, he says he needs a ride.
正在轮机层追捕嫌犯
We got active pursuit on engine deck.
看好他
Watch him.
他叫斯科菲尔德
The guy’s name is Scofield!
苏克雷说的就是那扇门
That’s the door Sucre told us about.
他们在那
There they are!
不许动 不许动
Freeze! Freeze!
快点 快点
Look alive, look alive!
他们无路可逃了
We’ve got them bottled up.
伙计们 快点 快点
Guys, come on! Hurry!
快点
Hurry!
卡住了
It’s stuck!
快点 卡住了
Come on! u202dIt’s stuck!
卡住了
It’s stuck!
把他们熏出来 快
Smoke them out, go!
催泪瓦斯弹
Tear gas.
如果进了通风系统 我的货就毁了
That hits the ventilation, it’s gonna ruin my cargo.
你向来都是个废物 苏克雷
You’ve always been a loser, Sucre.
我雇过的最烂的船员
Worst shipmate I ever hired.
你把这人♥渣♥带到我的船上来
You brought this scum on board my ship.
他们是你的朋友 他们要去哪
They’re your friends. Where are they going?
他们是熟人的熟人
They’re associates of associates.
我很多年没见过他们了
I haven’t seen them in years.
但你说到点子上了
But that’s a good point.
不如你告诉这个面善的海豹突击队员
Why don’t you tell the nice SEAL here
你是怎么收他们船票钱的
how you accepted payment for their passage?
可能他们是你的朋友 而不是我的
Maybe they’re your friends, not mine.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我听到他们提到17号♥集装箱什么的
I heard them say something about container 17.
就是那个17号♥集装箱
That container 17.
就是装了你的绝密货物的那个 对吧
The one with your super secret cargo, huh?
武器弹♥药♥吧
Weapons and munitions?
文森特 目标可能持有武器
Vincent, tangos may be arming themselves.
如果他们发现武器肯定不会给你好脸色吧
Man, they’re not gonna like you if they find that, are they?
文森特
Vincent.
你最终也可能上了针对恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的监视名单
You might just end up on the terrorist watch list, too.
文森特 听得到吗
Vincent, do you copy?
听不清楚
Can’t read you.
毫无用处的墨西哥人 你算计好了的
Good-for-nothing Mexican. You planned this.
在这别动
Stay here.
17号♥还封着
17’s still sealed.
船长
Captain?
哥可是波多黎各人
I’m Puerto Rican.
正前方 你们听到声音了吗
12 o’clock. You hear that?
快点
Come on!
快走 快走
Go, go. Move!
怎么回事
What’s going on?
这船正在改变航线
The ship’s changing course.
我做到了 兄弟
I did it, papi.
现在没有退路了
No going back now.
看看他们下一步怎么办
See what their next move is.
还记得我们的蜜月吗
Do you remember our honeymoon?
当然
Yeah, of course.
当时你向我敞开心扉
How you opened up.
跟我说你对在福克斯河监狱里做的事充满愧疚
Told me you carried shame for what you did at Fox River.
说你有时候都希望从来没听说过
How some days you wished you’d never heard
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德这个名字
the name Michael Scofield.
甚至 你还承认对我撒谎
Even admitted to lying,
对我隐瞒了所有真♥相♥
keeping it all from me.
当时的你最终向我坦白
How you finally came clean
并抛开一切过往
and put it all behind you?
没错
Sure.
我原谅了你对我撒谎
I forgave you for the lies.
原谅了你的过去
Your past.
接受了你
Accepted you.
疼爱你和麦克
Loved you and Mike.
这些对你来说还不够吗
How is that not enough for you?

Hi.

Hello?
我接到他了
I have him.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
他很好
He’s fine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!