我们有钱了 苏克雷 来克里特岛吧
We got it, Sucre. Get to Crete.
他不会伤害麦克的
He’s not gonna hurt Mike,
除非他怀疑你知道他的真实身份了
not unless he suspects you know who he really is.
如果你戳穿他的伪装 他才会下狠手
If you remove his mask, he’ll lash out.
你比我更了解他
You know him better than I do.
这正是关键 没人真正了解他
That’s the point, no one knows him.
所以我该怎么做
So, what do I do?
你就陪他”演戏” 伪装好你自己
You play his game. You wear your own mask.
一旦你有机会带着麦克逃离
As soon as you get a chance to get away with Mike,
抓住时机 赶紧跑
you take it, disappear.
我会尽快赶到美国
I’ll get to the States as soon as I can.
我会找到你们
I’ll find you.
你看起来好多了
You’re looking better.
头发变白了 但是好多了
A little grayer, but better.
我可有一位随叫随到的好医生啊
I have an amazing doctor on call.
我会伪装自己 我会陪他演下去
I will wear the mask. I will play his game…
如果他伤害我们的儿子 我会杀了他
and if he hurts our son I’ll kill him.
我不能…
I can’t…
一定要回到我们身边
Please come back to us.
她准备一个人离开克里特岛
She’s leaving Crete alone,
就是说她丢下了乌提斯 而他会跟着她
which means she left Outis behind, and he’ll try to follow,
过一两天就会回到美国
return to the U.S. in the next day or two.
只可能是坐船或飞机
It can only be by ship or plane,
所以把他的照片发往所有海空频道
so plaster his face on all maritime and air channels,
重点检查未来48小时内从克里特岛离开的
focusing on all vessels departing from Crete
所有飞机船只
in the next 48 hours.
他肯定在其中之一上
He’s got to be on one.
-不能让他回到美国 -雅各布
– He can’t make it back inside the country. – Jacob?
是妈妈的电♥话♥吗
Was that Mommy?
是的 妈妈在回家的路上
Yes. Mommy’s on her way home.
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
Michael Scofield.
我的好兄弟 你的命真是比谁都多啊
My man, you got more lives than anyone.
还以为自己可能把命都用光了呢
Think I might’ve used them all up.
真是只不死鸟啊
A damn phoenix.
真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
我想听你说
I want to hear every damn thing
在你诈死后发生的所有事
that’s happened to you since you died.
兄弟 你还活着啊
Papi, you’re alive?
那个船长是个见钱眼开的杂种
The skipper is a corrupt bastard.
别惹他 他货舱内有枪
Don’t mess with him. He’s got guns in the hold,
还有各种违♥禁♥品♥
all kinds of contraband.
船长
Captain.
这就是我跟你说的”货”
Here’s the cargo I was telling you about.
付钱
Pay up.
五万在哪
Where’s the 50K?
这里
Here.
我说了要现金
I said cash.
这是颗蓝宝石 六克拉 完美无瑕
It’s a sapphire, six carats, flawless,
周围是一圈2.5克拉的镶钻
surrounded by 2.5 carats of bezeled diamonds.
黑市价是十二万五千
Street value is 125K.
你可以按半价当了它 还能赚到钱
You can pawn it for half that and still make a profit.
如果这是假的 我就把你们扔到海里喂鱼
If it’s fake, you go under the sea.
我最没想到的是会在船上找到你 老兄
A boat is the last place I expected to find you, buddy.
我原以为你讨厌水
I thought you hated the water.
没错 你还记得啊 但我有案底
Yeah, you remember, but I got a record.
很少有雇主愿意给我这个机会
Not a lot of employers lined up to take a chance on me.
再说 这艘船为我的副业提供了便利
Besides, this ship provides opportunities for my side business…
这才是我待在这艘船上的真正原因
…which is the real reason I’m on this boat.
这艘宝贝船里
This baby…
装了我这辈子的积蓄
…houses my entire life savings.
我跟你们说 这会是一大笔钱
I’m telling you, it’s gonna be huge.
我再过几个月就能彻底摆脱这种生活了
I’m a few months away from putting all this behind me.
要是你们走运 我会让你们
If you guys are lucky, I’ll let you guys
带上我的一个”妞儿”爽一发
take one of my ladies for a spin.
什么 就是性♥爱♥娃娃吗
What, sex dolls?
不是 要有点品味啊 兄弟
No, have some class, man.
准确地说是可充气 高品质
The term is inflatables, high quality,
高价位 高逼真度的性♥爱♥娃娃
expensive, very lifelike.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你好啊
Hey, you.
麦克呢
Where’s Mike?
睡了
Asleep.
孩子今天累坏了
Kid had a big day.
但最重要的是
Most important, though,
迈克尔怎么样了
how’s Michael?
你帮到他了吗
Were you able to help him?
我到的时候 他已经奄奄一息了
I mean, he was barely alive when I got there.
他… 基本处于睡眠状态
He, uh, slept most of the time.
我为他尽力了 我…
I-I did what I could for him. I, uh…
让他的病情稳定了 但他变了
I stabilized him, but he’s changed.
他… 不再是我认识的那个迈克尔了
He, uh… he’s just not the guy I knew.
所以 他们送我到了机场 就这样了
u202dSo, they dropped me at the airport and that was that.
他们是谁
They?
林肯和另外一个人
Linc and some other guy.
麦克
Mike?
麦克呢
Where’s Mike?
-你说他都睡了 -他是睡了
– You said that he was asleep. – u202dHe is…
在朋友家 他去朋友家过夜了
at a friend’s house, a sleepover.
好吧 哪个朋友
Okay. Which friend?
他在帕特里克家
He’s at Patrick’s house.
你祖母的戒指呢
What happened to your grandmother’s ring?
我真是太笨了
I’m such an idiot.
去的路上怕弄丢所以摘下来了
I took it off on the way over for safekeeping,
我怕被偷了
’cause I didn’t want it to get stolen,
结果在回来路上再找时 发现不见了
then when I looked for it on the way back it was gone.
当时我大声尖叫 差点被人赶下飞机了
Screamed so loud they nearly threw me off the flight.
注意 此人极度危险
系ISIL恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
曾杀害一名中情局高♥官♥
并制♥造♥多起爆♥炸♥案

Yeah?
五角大楼的人来了消息
We spoke to our man at the Pentagon.
刚收到海上警报
A naval alert just went out.
发现卡尼尔·乌提斯
Kaniel Outis has been located
在地中海一艘货船上
on a cargo ship in the Mediterranean.
是船长报告的
It was reported by the ship’s captain.
海军打算怎么做
What’s the navy gonna do about it?
最近的濒海战斗舰正驶向目标准备进攻
The nearest LCS combat craft is moving to engage.
已派出了海豹突击队
SEAL team’s been deployed.
下的命令呢
Orders?
寻找并击毙卡尼尔·乌提斯
To seek and destroy Kaniel Outis.
很好
Good.
信息我们已经发出去了
We’ve done our job getting the message out.
现在就等海豹突击队完成任务了
Now it’s time for the SEALs to do theirs.
天啊
My God.
你这一遭真是受了不少罪啊 哥们
You’ve been through hell, my friend.
要有信念 伙计
Have some faith, papi.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, papi.
你怎么样 林肯
What about you, Linc?
我觉得林肯有个秘密女友
I think Linc’s got a secret girlfriend,
那位女飞行员
the pilot lady.
她不是我女朋友
She’s not my lady.
不如让苏克雷给你搞下性♥爱♥娃娃
Maybe Sucre will set you up with one of his sex dolls.
她们不是娃娃 伙计
They’re not dolls, man.
抱歉 充气娃娃
Sorry, inflatables.
我们换个话题吧
Look, let’s just change the subject, please.
不如谈谈安顿下来的事
You know, might be something to be said for settling down.
好吧 没这张牌
Right, well… that’s not in the cards.
从外面上了锁
It’s locked from the outside.
他们识破你了
They made you.
你真的是个被通缉的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥啊
You really are a wanted terrorist.
那你以为他说的都是什么
What the hell did you think he was saying?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!