We need a big boat.
不介意载通缉犯的大船
One that doesn’t mind a radioactive cargo, you know?
雪城地方机场
你们好啊 我想继续我们之前的谈话
Hey there, I wanted to follow up on our conversation.
显然 中情局和国♥务♥院♥
Obviously, the CIA and State,
我们一直在共享卡尼尔·乌提斯的情报
we’ve been sharing information on Kaniel Outis,
但我想问你们的是
but my question for you is:
乌提斯杀了阿布·拉马尔
Outis killed Abu Ramal,
帮了国家一个大忙
did the country a service.
但你们昨天为什么还在国安局
So why were you still at NSA yesterday,
想杀了他
trying to kill him?
我们先离开停机坪行吗
Why don’t we get off the tarmac?
我们会尽可能给你共享调查得来的情报
We’ll share what we can about our investigation.
这都是官僚主义造成的信息误传
This is all just bureaucratic miscommunication.
我们可以消除误解
We can iron it out.
希望你们明白 我们同中情局核实过了
So you know, we checked with CIA.
中情局昨天并没有批准你们前往国安局
The CIA didn’t sanction your visit to NSA yesterday.
甚至没人知道你们去了那
No one even knew you were there.
你们究竟为谁卖♥♥命
Who are you working for, really?
你们为什么想解决卡尼尔・乌提斯
And why were you trying to take out Kaniel Outis?
没想到还能再见到你
Never thought I’d see this face again.
你本不该见到的
You weren’t supposed to.
为什么
Why?
我会一五一十地把整件事告诉你
I’ll tell you everything you want to know.
但首先 我需要你给我件东西
But first, I need something from you.
什么都行
Anything.
一张我儿子的照片
A picture of my son.
我们昨天没在国安局
We weren’t at NSA yesterday.
我告诉你 这是场误会
I’m telling you, this is a mistake.
对我撒谎也是个错误
And it’s a mistake to lie to me.
我能让你们受到审判
I can have you prosecuted.
我在国安局有个联♥系♥人 她给了我证据
I have a contact at the NSA and she gave me proof.
你不会叫他小麦吧
You’re not calling him Junior, are you?
我保证过我不会那样叫他的
I promised you I would never do that.
他是个了不起的孩子
He’s an amazing kid.
他就像你一样
He’s just like you.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
是他
It’s him.
你的丈夫
Your husband.
-雅各布吗 -雅各布
– Jacob? – Jacob.
雅各布就是波塞冬
Jacob is Poseidon.
我就知道 当时我没疯
I knew it. I wasn’t crazy.
他说谎被我抓了现行 但他…
I caught him lying, but he-he–
老天 他掩饰得太好了
oh, God, he covered it so well.
他表现得很真诚还受了伤 我就相信了他
He was… honest and hurt, and I bought it.
他是谁
Who is he?
到底是谁
Really?
他是中情局特工 深度卧底
He’s a CIA operative, deep cover.
他管理着一个叫做”21号♥空间”的地下组织
He runs a splinter cell called 21-Void.
这和你有什么关系
What does this have to do with you?
他看中了我的能力
He targeted me for my skills,
要挟我
blackmailed me.
他说 如果我不同意为他效力
He told me if I didn’t agree to come work for him,
他就不会放过你和林肯
he’d go after you and Linc,
把你俩都送进监狱
put you both in jail.
然后他用行动向我证明了他所言非虚
And then he proved it to me.
他说会让我再也见不到你俩
He said I could never see either one of you again.
或是麦克
Or Mike.
逼着我伪造了我的死亡
Made me fake my death.
然后他就利用我
And then he just used me.
他娶了我
He married me.
如果我早知道他就是你老公 我发誓…
If I’d known he was your husband, I swear…
不 不 不 这不怪你
No, no, no, no, no, this is not on you.
我…
I…
为什么现在 你为什么现在回来
Why now? Why did you come back now?
那个纸鹤…
The origami…
四年前 他背叛了我
Four years ago, he betrayed me
现在我知道为什么了
and now I know why.
他想让我消失
He wanted me out of the way…
这样他就能拥有你了
so he could have you.
他怎么背叛你的
How did he betray you?
他安排了一个会面
He set a meeting.
我们本该讨论我的下一个任务
We were supposed to discuss my next assignment.
他没告诉我的是
What he didn’t tell me
我们要见的是中情局的副局长
was that we were meeting a man named Harlan Gaines,
哈伦・盖恩斯
a deputy director of the CIA.
当时盖恩斯正在调查”21号♥空间”
Gaines was investigating 21-Void.
想查出幕后主使的那个叛徒是谁
Looking for the traitor behind it.
那时我才知道我的任务并非是由中情局批准的
That’s when I knew my work wasn’t sanctioned by the CIA.
波塞冬为了阻止调查
Poseidon shot and killed Gaines that night,
当晚就射杀了盖恩斯
to stop the investigation.
他让我去搬尸体
He told me to move the body,
掩盖所有痕迹
make it look like it never happened.
我看了那一部分的照片 证据确凿
I’ve seen the photos of that part, they’re damning.
他选了我搬运盖恩斯尸体的照片
He chose images that showed me moving Gaines’ body,
删除了会给他自己定罪的那些照片
eliminated the ones that incriminated himself.
那时我知道我被下套了
I knew I was being set up.
他想加强对我的控制
He was tightening his control over me,
但我却无能为力
but there was nothing I could do.
至少他是这么想的
At least, that’s what he thought.
当我知道波塞冬已经变节
When I knew Poseidon had gone rogue
以及背着中情局私自开展行动时
and was operating outside the CIA,
我就开始谋划回到你身边的事了
that’s when I started my plan to get back to you.
你并没有啊
You’re not.
另一个人盗用了你的…
Some other man has your–
你的脸 你的过去 你的整个人生
your face, your past, your whole life.
莎拉 我有个计划来纠正这一切
Sara, there is a plan to make this right,
来保护我们的家庭
to protect our family.
迈克尔 他现在正和我们的儿子在一起
Michael, he’s with our son right now.
他和麦克在一起
He’s with Mike.
我… 听着 我得走了
I, uh, look, I have to go.
“诺亚” 你要给我们造艘船吗
Hey, Noah, you gonna build us a boat?
不 我会做件更赞的事
Nope. I’m gonna do one better.
你给谁打电♥话♥呢
Who you calling?
一个有船的朋友
A friend who actually has a boat.

Hello?
-苏克雷 是我 -林肯吗
– Sucre, it’s me. – Linc?
我还以为你会死在中东了呢 老兄
I thought the Middle East was gonna swallow you up, man.
迈克尔在哪 你找到他了吗
Where’s Michael? Did you find him?
听着 这就是我为什么打电♥话♥
Listen, that’s why I’m calling.
我们在克里特岛上
We’re on the Island of Crete.
我们需要低调地坐船回美国
We need a low profile ride back to the States.
我是很想帮忙
I would love to help,
但我们现在在世界的另一端 兄弟
but we’re on the other side of the world, brother.
我们刚在摩洛哥卸了货
We just dropped a load in Morocco.
你在说些什么啊 摩洛哥离克里特岛很近
What are you talking about? Morocco’s near Crete.
是啊 我知道 当然是了
Yeah, I know, of course it is,
其实我的意思是这艘船不是我的
but what I mean is it’s not my ship.
好吧 那么搭个顺风船要多少钱
Yeah, but what would it cost to hitch a ride?
你们不能随便搭顺风船
You can’t hitch a ride.
你们必须租下整艘船
You have to rent the whole ship.
老板说五万美元一次 林肯
The boss charges 50K a leg, Linc.
你们想回美国 那就需要五万
You want to get back to the States, it’s 50K.
五万吗
50k?
我们只是想回家
We’re just trying to get home.
你知道我们没那么多现金
You know we don’t have that kind of cash.
现在有了
You do now.
拿去 这个是我祖母的
Here, this was my grandmother’s.
这件传家宝至少值那么多钱
It’s an heirloom worth at least that.
我也想不出它还能派更好的用场了
I can’t think of a better use for it.
谢谢你
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!