No.
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
好的
Okay.
本该让她置身事外的 林肯
Should’ve left her out of this, Linc.
闭嘴 你就要见到你七年未见的老婆了
Shut up. You’re about to see the wife you haven’t seen in seven years.
-我来 我来 -起航吧
– I got you, I got you. – Cast off.
你们准备好了
You’re ready.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
被关久了 久到我都记不清了
Been locked up for longer than I can remember.
奥杰吉亚之前 是我的公♥寓♥ 脑袋和电♥话♥
Before Ogygia, it was my apartment, my head and my phone.
我周围都是高墙
Walls all around me.
看不到这个世界
Couldn’t see the world.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
没有高墙
No walls.
自♥由♥ 我已经很长时间没体会过了
Freedom, like I haven’t had in a long time.
我可以重新开始新的生活
I can start over.
除非你说你需要我
And unless you say you need me,
否则我想留下来
I’d like to stay.
你是自♥由♥的人 雅
You’re a free man, Ja.
你决定吧
The choice is yours.
我欠你一条命
I owe you my life.
你把世界还给了我
You gave me back the world.
要帮他康复 给他平安啊
Get him healthy. Get safe.
我会的
Yeah, I will.
再见
See you.
我得知道
I got to know,
你真的有佛莱迪·摩克瑞的骨灰吗
you really got Freddie Mercury’s ashes?
凯思·理查德吸了他死去父亲的骨灰是真的吗
Is it true Keith Richard snorted his dead father’s ashes?
我可不知道
I don’t know.
正是如此
Exactly.
要活下去
Keep alive.
你也是 兄弟
You too, man.

Linc,
离希腊还有多远
how far is it to Greece?
十二个小时
12 hours.
莎拉会在十二小时后赶到那
Sara’s gonna be there in 12.
估计我撑不了十二小时了
I don’t think I have 12 hours in me.
缅因州
波特兰市
我之前说对了 我们有麻烦了
I was right, we got problems.
显然 昨天我们去过国♥家♥安♥全♥局之后
Apparently, State Department is asking questions about 21-Void
国♥务♥院♥在打听”21号♥空间”了
after our visit to NSA yesterday.
他们没有可靠的情报
They have no viable information.
“21号♥空间”并不存在
21-Void doesn’t exist.
波塞冬会清理门户的
Poseidon will clean house.
麻烦不会消失
The problem’s not going away.
那个国♥务♥院♥的探员想等我们一下飞机就见面
That State Department agent wants to meet as soon as we land.
伊♥拉♥克♥里翁国际机场
希腊
克里特岛
去哈尼亚
Chania, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
雅各布
我爱你 支持你
尽早回家
雅各布
我爱你 支持你
尽早回家
雅各布
我爱你 支持你
尽早回家
雅各布
我爱你 支持你
尽早回家
雅各布
我爱你 支持你
尽早回家
克里特岛
费尼卡斯
这里很安全
It is safe here.
我来时住在这
I use when I come.
能给他找点吃的吗
You got any food for him?
跟我来 在船里
Come, it’s in the boat.
太好了 谢谢
Great, thank you.
让他打起精神来
Keep his spirits up.
没问题 伙计
All right, man.
天啊
Oh, man.
你得挺住啊 兄弟
Got to hang in there, buddy, huh?
你还得告诉我很多事呢 知道吗
Still got a lot of things to tell me, you know?
还要告诉我为什么我是你的得力干将
You gonna tell me why I’m your whip hand.
记得吗
Remember?
我对你 掏心掏肺 真心真意
I got a lot invested in you.
你现在不能死 迈克尔 知道吗
You can’t die on me now, Michael, you know?
我刚刚叫了你迈克尔
Called you Michael.
我第一次知道你的真名
The first– first time I ever really known your name,
即使如此 我也觉得…
even though I feel like…
从见面起我们就是好兄弟了 知道吗
I feel like we’ve been brothers since we met, you know?
但林肯来了
You know, with– with Linc here…
我第一次觉得自己是个局外人
…it was the first time I ever felt like an outsider with you.
就像…
You know, like–
就像我失去了…
like I lost…
自己的一个家人似的
part of my family or something.
所以 迈克尔 你要明白 你不能死
So, you see, Michael, you can’t die.
求你了
Please?

Linc.
我很想你
I missed you.
我会治好你的
I’m gonna fix you up.
然后我们好好聊 好吗
And then we’ll talk, okay?
我会治好你的
I’m gonna make you okay.

No.
没事的
It’s okay.
林肯
Hey, Lincoln, uh,
能把那边的衣帽架给我吗
would you pass me that coatrack?
-还有椅子 -好的
– Could I grab the chair, please? – Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们要给他输血
We’ll do a transfusion.
我是O型阴性血
I’m O negative.
万能输血者
It’s the universal donor.
这是除了他的血型外唯一能给他输的血型
Turns out it’s the only other blood type I could’ve given him.
也许这就是命运吧
Maybe there’s something to destiny, huh?
他会活下来吗
Is he gonna live?
是的
Yeah.
没错 他会活下来
Yeah, he’ll live.
再给他几个小时时间
Give him a couple hours.
他很坚强
He’s strong.
那我们给你点时间
We’ll, uh… we’ll give you a minute.
好的
Yeah.
我在这
I’m right here.
我就在这
I’m right here.
我们得想办法离开这座岛
We need to work out a way to get off this island.
之前…
What I said…
我对你说的话
about you–
是我错了
I was wrong.
能有像你这样在乎家人的哥哥
A man would be lucky to have a brother
是一件幸运的事 你知道吗
cares as much as you, you know?
能得妻如此…
Wife like that…
便是家的感觉
…family.
我可不觉得是因为幸运
I wouldn’t call it luck.
我们一起出生入死
You’ve been through what we’ve been through.
我们现在也是家人了
You’re family now.
为家人干杯
I’ll drink to that.

Yeah.
坐飞机真的行不通了吗
Flying’s really out of the question?
是的
Yeah.
机场比医院还糟
Airports are worse than hospitals.
一旦卡尼尔·乌提斯的名字被公开通缉
And once the name Kaniel Outis is radioactive,
他们就会对他格杀勿论
they’ll shoot him on sight.
那么再找一艘船呢
So another boat?
渡过大西洋吗
Across the Atlantic?
我不是水手 但我知道那港口里
I’m no sailor, but I know that no boat in that harbor
没有船能带我们走那么远
is gonna get us that far.
我们需要一艘大船

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!